The Fallen Angel - A true story about Lucifer

lucifers girlfriend

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2012 11:17 pm
@tenderfoot,
you didn't read, because you are an idiot. you didn't even read your bible, you have someone read it to you, quoting passages and telling you what it means. you can't think for yourself, so why would you read.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2012 07:33 am
@lucifers girlfriend,
What a bunch of bullshit, and hypocrites you all are, really!

If this Jesus Christ, and Bible thing is bullshit...Why the f*ck, would you ever embrace something that is even apart of him and it (Jesus) and that being Lucifer...Or as I call him Satan?????

Satan, was once on Gods side...and left, because he would not bow to humans, now you are telling me, he is going to be your God, and respect you as the human you are? And the higher being than the Devil is supposed to be?

Satan himself, believes in God, but yet none of you do??

Satan is there, to wage war against God, to win for your side ( in your opinion)

But God is not there? And is bullshit?

What is the Devil there for? Who created him? Why does he chose the place he does, unless he was told to go? Why does he not make Hell, like Heaven, and do things right, like this Jesus fucked up on? etc...

Satan uses fear, in order to get you to experience full endless love, and you think that this is not deception?? What is it? Why do you need to be afraid of him, in order to feel his love?

What kind of power does he actually give you? I guarantee it will not work against anyone close to God...

If you actually believe the Devil is God, why not take the challenge I said, and pray to Jesus Christ, for the Devil to fully reveal himself? If he does, and is wicked, you know I was right, and the Devil is evil...If the Devil shows you nothing can stop him...You will be an even stronger believer right? So what do you have to lose? Nothing...The Devil never says do not test me, in fact he tests you, in order for you to believe he is God...

And lastly, if the Devil exists, and you feel he is God...How can you come to the conclusion the Bible is bullshit, and God is not right about the Devil? And he is deceiving you? So then, who the **** created the Devil? Where did he come from? How did he become God? Why does he look evil, if he is a God? Why would he have to look that way, if he is God? What do you think is actually going to happen in his kingdom when you die? Who do you think you will be? What will you do?

It is one thing to be an atheist because you believe God is evil...Or is bullshit, and not real...It is a totally different thing to say that God is evil and wrong, or bullshit, and made up...But fully embrace the Devil, which comes with the story of God...And even according to some on here, looks the way I have seen him, and how God describes him...Funny how that is...But you deny he is trying to deceive you...

You still make a much better argument for God, than atheism, even though you try to put God down...Even though you do not even realize you even do it! Cause you accept 1/2 the story, and already admit you believe in an after life...

You guys are Satanists...Nothing more to see...

If you have the power from the Devil to do things...Ask him why a prophet of God, is put in his pits, and has his face put under a huge skill saw, and faced chewed to save souls from him, who he traps by fear? And ask him if it is necessary for me to be raped by demons, or put in huge grinders to just be ground up?...If this is apart of accepting his fear to realize he is actually God? If he says yes, ask him if he thinks this is the wisest method as God himself?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2012 07:42 am
@lucifers girlfriend,
Quote:
you didn't read, because you are an idiot. you didn't even read your bible, you have someone read it to you, quoting passages and telling you what it means. you can't think for yourself, so why would you read.

No you are the one, who is acting like an idiot...I have read the Bible probably many more times than you have...and even many other religious scriptures....And I bet many many atheists on here, also have as well...and even understand it better than you do also...

If you have read the Bible, and think God is evil or bullshit, and not real...But come to the conclusion the opposition is even a better option than that of this evil wicked God...That is way more messed up, than anyone having a rejection of God, or even believing God, is a better option than Satan is...

BTW...I believe that Tenderfoot, is an atheist...He does not believe the Bible is real...So he does not even need to read it, or believe "his Bible" But it is funny how even atheists and theists can sense that Satanism is pure bullshit....

When we are polar opposites...

And you can not even say the same...Cause almost No atheist will even say something so dumb as Satanism, and atheists agree that God is not, or is evil and wicked...Cause everyone of them understand that if you accept the Devil as God...You can never escape the fact that Jesus comes with the story, and then is probably real...So why would this God be wrong about the Devil then?

Like I said, you argue a lot more for theism, than atheism...
InfraBlue

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2012 09:11 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Like I said, you argue a lot more for theism, than atheism...

Actually, Luke's chick isn't arguing for atheism. She's a theist. She believes that Luke is the true god.

Quote:
But it is funny how even atheists and theists can sense that Satanism is pure bullshit....

For the most part, atheists hold Satanism and Christianity to be equally bullshit.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2012 09:56 am
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
Actually, Luke's chick isn't arguing for atheism. She's a theist. She believes that Luke is the true god.

That is what I just said...

Quote:
For the most part, atheists hold Satanism and Christianity to be equally bullshit.

I do not think that Tenderfoot sees it that way...If he is an atheist...Or that is also the point I was trying to make to "Luke's chick"

If you have an atheist telling a Satanist that in order for Satan to be God...You must also embrace the God part of the story...That is what I think Tenderfoot said...But I could be wrong...And that is what "Luke's chick" did not pick up on...When saying he was an idiot for not reading his Bible...When clearly she is the one who does not understand the Bible or has read it...It really did not have anything to do with Tenderfoot, or atheists, but about "Luke's chick"

And I am sure, that any atheist will tell you, whether they disagree with both or not...If you embrace the Devil as God...You must also accept the Jesus parts as well? Or am I wrong? If they do...Satanists can not argue the same...

A Satanist such as "Luke's chick" is saying Jesus is bullshit and a hoax, or not real...When an atheist would still say if one does exist, then they both "probably" do...And a theist who embraces God as God...Would still say the Devil is there but not God...Not that he is a hoax, bullshit...Or not real....
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2012 10:15 am
@InfraBlue,
Tenderfoot wrote:
Didn't read much of it.. was no need, you are one sick person, hate to think what you will end up doing to yourself.

Never mind, I jumped the gun, cause I figured that "Luke's Girl" even understood what Tenderfoot meant...Which she did not...

So I will explain it for her...Tenderfoot meant he did not read much of the original post...And he thinks it is sick what the original poster would do to himself...Because Satanism...Usually comes with self inflicted wounds and such...

@Lucifers Bride

Do you think an all powerful, knowing, loving God...Would wish for you to self inflict yourself with pain? If your answer is yes, please explain? If you say no, why do you believe this to be, when he has shown you and others the way to find him is thru fear and pain?
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2012 08:17 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

Quote:

That is what I just said...

It seemed as if you were trying to point out some irony in what LG had written, that wasn't really there. Why did you point out that she was arguing more for theism than atheism when she wasn't arguing for atheism at all?

XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
Quote:

And I am sure, that any atheist will tell you, whether they disagree with both or not...If you embrace the Devil as God...You must also accept the Jesus parts as well? Or am I wrong? If they do...Satanists can not argue the same...

Not necessarily. There are religions that believe in devils, but not Jesus.

XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
A Satanist such as "Luke's chick" is saying Jesus is bullshit and a hoax, or not real...When an atheist would still say if one does exist, then they both "probably" do...And a theist who embraces God as God...Would still say the Devil is there but not God...Not that he is a hoax, bullshit...Or not real....

I don't think LG is saying that Jesus is not real, necessarily. She's merely saying that Jesus is not the real god.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2012 12:57 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
Not necessarily. There are religions that believe in devils, but not Jesus.

Absolutely agree...But are any of these religions...Ones that Embrace Lucifer, Or what Christians, call the devil?...Such as the Satanism, that Lucifer's Girlfriend, embraces? I am not talking about other Satanist beliefs...I am talking about what Luke's chick, believes...

Quote:
I don't think LG is saying that Jesus is not real, necessarily. She's merely saying that Jesus is not the real god.

That could be true...We will have to wait, until she answers, that one...But from what I remember, that is not, what she meant...Or said...From what I remember, without going back...Cause, I am not even, really interested, in debating, with Satanists, personally....I think she said, something like, Jesus is bullshit, a Hoax, and not even real...And then said, things to others, such as, go read your Bible, and see how much bullshit, it is...Or, that others do not even understand it...etc...

When she is the one who embraces, at least half, the story...She Still embraces the Bible...Even if, she disagrees with it...And says that it is bullshit...And Jesus is not real...When the fact of the matter is...If she even believes that Lucifer exists...Whether she believes, he is something different, than what the Bible, even says, he is, or not...She still does not realize, the Bible can not, fully be, 100% bullshit...And Jesus can not, not exist...

So she still is acknowledging, the Bible, has to have, some truthful things, in there...Whether she thinks it, or not...And whether she even knows this, or not...

That is why, I personally believe, it is really fucked up, to ever think that this Devil figure, is actually God...And if this Jesus, is real, and is evil, because of the Bible...(based upon her) Since she already admits, the Bible was right, in at least some areas, to have called, that Lucifer is real...It is just messed up, to then think, that the Bible is not right, that this Devil, is actually evil...And how she, or any other Satanist, can not see, that the Devil must make you experience full pain to embrace him, as God = deception, is way beyond me...And I can't figure that one out...

It is clear to me, that anyone who honestly believes, that Lucifer even exists...Has no leg, to even, stand upon...To argue he is God...Not if they claim the Bible is bullshit, or not real, or Jesus is bullshit, or not real...Cause they can not even argue the Bible is bullshit...Or Jesus is Bullshit, or they are not real, at all...Cause it defeats itself then...They must have some truth to them, and or, be real...For the Devil (their God) to even be real, and exist...

And if they think the Bible is 100% bullshit, or not real...Or that Jesus is bullshit, or not real...Than that must, also mean, that the Devil, and their God, is also bullshit, and must not be real...As well...

They don't even realize, that if they embrace, Satan as God...Jesus, and the Bible, automatically, comes with part of the story...Whether they like it, or not...And they even admit it, just by saying the simple words, That Lucifer is real...Regardless of whatever, they actually believe, he is...
0 Replies

atruebeliver

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2012 09:30 am
@lucifers girlfriend,
u cant only trust in god u have afree will life is a game of chesss and god has the first move after u must take ur turn and he will watch giudeing u to a better life and ending it with a qiuet passing when u go to him as his son god is the one and true light the onliy light lucifer does kill he drives people wispers in there ears what to do so u cant do u and belive what u want but know that one day god will judge u wil repent and u shall becast into eternal damnation as your blood boils and your soul trembles weak from suffering repent your ways and u might be saved
from true beliver in my lord and savoir and his father god
0 Replies

atruebeliver

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2012 09:39 am
@lucifers girlfriend,
okay lucifers girlfriend im adopted idk my parents i ve had twelve surgeries over fourteen years and know what helped through all this i died on the operating table and u know what i saw i saw micheal save me from lucifer i saw the light at the end of the tunnel god id not see him ut heard his voice he said u r pure of heart even though your deeds show no remorse u have love for me even though u were born wrong but it is not ur time return to ur world for u r needed
god saved my life he has and i will love him even in death
0 Replies

atruebeliver

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2012 09:57 am
@lucifers girlfriend,
no lucifer didnot lie to adatm and eve he told the very thing that he wanted the friut was power he wanted it adam and eve at first bore no shame for they walked around as they were created naked but once lucifer told them to eat the friut and know what god knows well the did lucifer damned us all we are born in sin and shall die in sin but we can repent our evil ways and be accepted in the lords realm and be accpeted at our place where we will lokk upon god and the creator of all and lord of the universe we shall walk the golden streets and we shall gaze upon the palace of the world and ur lucifer shalll be cast into tatarus and our savior shall be at gods side forever
jesusisgod

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2012 08:55 pm
@lucifers girlfriend,
You guys have no shame at all. I encourage you all to read your bible listen to people when they testify. God did cast his wrath upon the world with flooding as well as fire but not because he hated his creation. It was because his creation had given in to sin. You know greed, power, everything that brings about war hate and deception. He even made his promise with Moses that by his wrath would he ever destroy his own creation again. This is why he sent Jesus to pay the price for a sinful world so he wouldn't ever have to punish his people. Instead he took his anger and wrath out on his son for us. The funny thing is the world is sinful because Lucifer your God not mine brought sin upon the world he sinned first then deceived Adam and Eve to sin thus bringing the world down with him. I am a man of faith not religion. You believe what you want. Like so many you blaspheme god but in the end when we pass you like all will find out the truth. For many it will be to late to ask Jesus for forgiveness because you would already sold you soul to Satan. I pray for you all who are ungrateful to our god who's son payed the ultimate price for a world that deserved to die when Jesus was the only one who did not sin and deserved to be with god. I sincerely beg you all to repent of your sins and ask Jesus to have mercy on you because you are lost. It is not too late as you are still alive to make that choice. PLEASE don't take the gift of life Jesus gave with his own life for granted. I know most of you will curse me as well as mock my intelligence. It is ok because I have nothing but love for all of you. The bible does say that those who speak the truth will be persecuted so cast your stones at me. We will all be judged accordingly when our time comes. PLEASE don't be of the many who found out heaven and hell do exist from the depths of hell. By then it's far to late. God bless and ALL THE GLORY AND HONOR TO MY LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST. AMEN....
jesusisgod

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2012 09:12 pm
@atruebeliver,
Noah not Moses. Still god promised us this.
0 Replies

tenderfoot

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2012 12:00 am
@jesusisgod,
Looks like your Jewish Jesus was married and if he was, he must of had quite a few bonks (sex) him having a Jewish wife and being a Jew himself ... Wonder if he had any kids, if he did there are most likely Goddy DNA in quite a few Jews out there. Won't be any in you jisgod. Your not a Jew, are you?.
jesusisgod

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2012 03:16 pm
@tenderfoot,
Gods children where spread throughout all the nations as well as his word. He isn't just my God he is all of ours if we shall come to him. Race or ethnicity has nothing to do with it. We are the human race as place by god because he gave us life then because we have allowed sin to control our lives Jesus payed the cost of everyone's sins so we wouldn't have to suffer ourselves. I hear so many people say they pray to God and he doesn't answer. You have to cone to God with a sincere heart and he will hear and receive you because God sees the hearts of men. If you pray but don't want to believe or repent nor have any plans of turning away from your sins then no god will not show himself unto a nonbeliever. I'm not judging you in any way. I'm simply praying you seriously reconsider what things you say as to be ungrateful to God who gave us everything in abundance. I don't have to mock or belittle your beliefs. I simply want to do my part great or small to bring all of God's children back to him. I ask that you read your Bible and ask Jesus to come into your life with an open heart. Ask God to show you the truth. To open your eyes and ears and God will answer you. I know this because God has changed my life and blessed me when I come to him. I give thanks to everything I received because without God guiding me I surely would have been dead and suffer eternal bliss. God had mercy on me and for that I am truly thankful unto the father, the son, and the holy spirit. Jesus is my lord and saviour and i shall fear no evil because I know he is with me always... God bless everyone...
tenderfoot

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2012 10:42 pm
@jesusisgod,

Oh!@! come you poor lost soul... There were thousands of gods in existence before the Jews invented yours your Alice in wonderland bible was written by Jews, he was originally invented by a tribe in Egypt and they were but a miniscule of the words population ... Your the one that should read the bloody stupid book and see it for what it is and try reading history books as well... I'm so happy I have no gods.. And if there is one, I'll give him heaps if he ever has the courage to face me, the bloody wimpy coward, he's supposed to be all power full and he cant even face up to me... I'll be 80 next year and all my life I have challenged him to show himself to me or even speak to me, but no he's in your head mate and that's where he came from and that's where he will die, the bloody hopeless twit.

arcella12

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2012 12:58 pm
You can't fight fire with fire. (No pun intended.)

We shouldn't be calling each other idiots. God gives us free will and with that free will we can choose to believe in whatever we please. I believe there is a god, and there is also a devil. Some people believe the devil is God, some believe in neither. In our own minds, we all consider ourselves to be right. Catholics, are known to believe only their religion is correct while atheists believe every religion is wrong because none of it is real. It's all a matter of perception.

Am I saying that Satanists are crazy, insane, or completely wrong in their beliefs? No. They're the same as everyone else. They have their own idea of God and it happens to be what others consider is Satan.

Am I saying I disagree with their views on Lucifer being loving and the true God? Yes. Even if I disagree with that point of view, doesn't mean everyone does.

As for the unicorn issue, the definition of unicorns has actually evolved since the first Webster's dictionary. The first definition of a unicorn came in 1828 out of that dictionary saying:
"Unicorn – An animal with one horn; the monoceros. this name is often applied to the rhinoceros."
And you can find the definition by just typing in "1828 dictionary" into Google.

Also, in the 1800's there were two species of rhinoceros. One species had one horn and was called a unicorn, while the other had two horns and was called bicornis.

There are numerous interpretations that span centuries old and countries wide. Who are we to assume our idea is the only correct one? Who are we to assume there was even a correct one to begin with? Like I mentioned before, it's all a matter of perception.
0 Replies

brownstallion135

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2012 01:40 pm
Thank you for your truth!
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2012 02:25 pm
@tenderfoot,
Quote:
Your the one that should read the bloody stupid book and see it for what it is and try reading history books as well... I'm so happy I have no gods.. And if there is one, I'll give him heaps if he ever has the courage to face me, the bloody wimpy coward, he's supposed to be all power full and he cant even face up to me... I'll be 80 next year and all my life I have challenged him to show himself to me or even speak to me, but no he's in your head mate and that's where he came from and that's where he will die, the bloody hopeless twit.

No offense...But this makes, Zero sense...

First, I take it, that you are an atheist?? If you are not, and are a Satanist...Or a believer of Lucifer...Then you can disregard, everything I say...

If you are an Atheist...I have about 3 things, that come to mind, as to how this makes zero sense, to me...And I think, that this, is why, I honestly believe, that atheism is still a belief...And why I honestly, get upset, when atheists try to belittle believers, of God...And talk down to them...

1. If you are an atheist...And you already believe that No gods exist...Or you do not believe, that any Gods exist...There is absolutely, no reason, whatsoever, to try to challenge something you do not even believe exists...Or is even there...The fact that you do this...And others probably do...Just shows that you honestly, do believe, he may...And you are trying to go against him, because of disapproval...Otherwise, nobody would sit there, to honestly, even try, to challenge something that is not even there...Even if, you say, it could be...That is not a rejection of a belief, at all...

2. If you feel this way...Can you explain, to me, in your words...What a rejection of a belief, even is? Or why atheism's main centralism, centers around something that is not even there...And every atheist claims they do not believe he even is...?

3. Even if you believe, he may be...And are going ag9isnt him...Why would you even choose, to do such a thing? If you are against him, and nothing has ever changed...Then it stands to believe, we are all screwed...And no one will be able to stop him, anyways...And then it does not matter what anyone even does, ever...And then there is, still no point, to even try to challenge him for any reason...Unless you do not really believe this is even true... yourself...And wish to challenge him, just because...

Otherwise, why even wasted the time, and effort?

Who do you believe is honestly going to answer you?

If it is just in peoples heads, then it is in your own head...That you are fighting against....And nothing more...And you are just causing yourself grief...

Why??
0 Replies

drpepper143

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 02:12 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
To SpadeMaster.

All of those dreams that you have and those horrible things you hear and see inside your own head are sent from YOUR JESUS. He sends those things to confuse you, to hurt you, to somehow try to prove that he is more powerful than he really is. He is a liar and a false god.

I was a christian and I experienced horrible things from a "satan." I watched hell and I saw demons who tormented me and yes, I yelled out for good ole Jebus and he came along with his big smile and big arms saying, "awww, it's alright, child, i'll save you." Really????? Also, have you not noticed that there are multiple stories of possession, killing children, blah blah blah, because, "Jesus said I needed to save them, or, Satan told me to do it, or, I couldn't get rid of the demons." Every time you research these crazy people's spiritual beliefs, they follow some sect of Christianity or a belief in jesus vs. satan and hell. Jesus messes with his followers heads!! You never hear someone say, "Hecate told me to do it. Isis wouldn't leave me alone or Azazeal told me I must make sure they do not harm again!!" Pullleaaze.

Jesus betrayed me. He played with me like a rag doll on a stick. I was very powerful as a christian but that is how he builds his power. The more you feed into him, the more powerful your emotions are, the bigger he can grow.;The more power he sucks from you. In order for him to grow, he must have both positive and negative energy because one cannot exist without the other. How does he get that? He torments his own followers (not all of them) to breathe off of their powerful energy that is given off by the feeling of fear. You are one of those he uses. You are a toy to him.

And as I type this, I spit in his face. All hail to father Satan! The true divine, the morning star, the power that is ignited within the core of my very essence.

Spademaster, our Satan is not your satan. Your satan is cruel and hateful and mean. He is evil. And he does exist... in the creation of the christian circle and the christian mind. He resides within your world, not ours. There are multiple beliefs in the true reality of a so called Satan. Many satanists do not even believe in an actual being. They personify him as a part of themselves who is the adversary and able to claim themselves as a God. There's a lot of study in that if you wished to go forward but in my experience, in how I perceive him, along with many others, he is an amazing leader, a powerful being; a being able to change someone's life for the better, very quickly. Lucifer is the light bringer.

Peace to you. I feel terrible that you suffer such torment from your own god. I was there for 30 years. Never shall I return to such a god aweful, hateful parent. I have peace in my life now. I believe in myself. I do not live in fear. I have beauty around me and I breathe the breath of earth, mother and father. All Hail Satan.