white mucuos (pregnancy help)

idknow

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2009 07:27 pm
so saturday which is 14 days after my girlfriends last period we had sex but befroe we did she had made me cum at least an hour earlier. I peed twice to get all the semen out of my uretha and before we had sex i believe she gave me a blowjob. i put the condom on with spermicide on it and right before we had sex i noticed a white mucous coming out of her vagina. i was worried but we still had sex and right before we were done, the condom came off on the ground now i dont know if it came off before i reenetered her or after we were done, and i didnt cum inside of her.
so my question has to do with a couple of things, 1st what does the white mucuous mean? 2nd will she get pregnant from anything i did her? 3rd and does the spermicide on the trojan condom help out in anyway? thanks for your help
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 4,035 • Replies: 7
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2009 09:09 pm
I await answers...

maybe helpful ones. Not there yet myself.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2009 09:21 pm
@idknow,
idknow wrote:
1st what does the white mucuous mean? 2nd will she get pregnant from anything i did her? 3rd and does the spermicide on the trojan condom help out in anyway? thanks for your help

1. Changes in mucous can mean many things. She should probably ask her doctor.

http://www.menstruation.com.au/fertility/mucus.html

2. That depends.

http://www.advocatesforyouth.org/publications/factsheet/fscondom.htm

Quote:
In one year with perfect use (meaning couples use condoms consistently and correctly at every act of sex), 98 percent of women relying on male condoms will remain pregnancy free. With typical use, 85 percent relying on male condoms will remain pregnancy free.[3]

3. The information I found says "no."

http://www.epigee.org/guide/condomfaq.html

Quote:
It is important to note, though, that condoms containing spermicide have not been found to be any more effective at preventing pregnancy than non-spermicidal condoms.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2009 09:22 pm
@idknow,
idknow wrote:
before we had sex i believe she gave me a blowjob.

Er... Are you unsure about what she did, or are you unsure about what constitutes a blowjob?
ossobuco

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2009 09:32 pm
@DrewDad,
I try to fix the word 'mucous' on tags and no luck. Oh, well.
0 Replies

idknow

Reply Tue 24 Feb, 2009 07:01 pm
thanks for the ination drewdad, with the blowjob remark i was unsure if she had actually given me one or if we had just gone into the act of sex. and my question with that was whether bc i did get one before i reinserted could that have gotten rid of any semen that may have still been on my penis?
and i fixed the mucous tag, thanks
one of my biggest troubles is not being anxious during this time
DrewDad

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2009 08:18 am
@idknow,
idknow wrote:
my question with that was whether bc i did get one before i reinserted could that have gotten rid of any semen that may have still been on my penis?

That's not how it works. Pregnancy does not require penetration and ejaculation. External ejaculation near her genitals and penetration without ejaculation can both cause pregnancy.

Basically, if your penis is going near her genitals, put a raincoat on the little guy.
0 Replies

curtis73

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2009 03:50 pm
Mucosal changes are normal. I've dated women who had all kinds of rainbow colors down there depending on their diet, genetics, and point in their cycle. I'm not saying dismiss it, but it might be normal. She could have had that type of mucus her whole life but you would be surprised at how much some women don't observe about their own genitals.

Pregnancy doesn't require sex. It requires sperm and an egg in the right proximity. Never use the masturbate first method. I don't care if you masturbate 10 times a day before sex, there are still millions of sperm cells in your semen.

Humans (evolutionarily speaking) are not monogamously constructed. The relative size of the penis, the fact that males are generally larger than females, the consitency and potency of semen, the relative size of the male penis to his body... all suggest that humans were originally just like their ape cousins before we consciously decided to become socially monogamous. What that means is that we males are set up to constantly produce sperm so we have a greater chance of winning the competition (having our sperm successfully fertilize an egg). Compare that to something like an Eagle or a Trout that bonds with one partner and only reproduces once a year. They produce very little sperm, and only during mating seasons. Trout semen is almost devoid of sperm in August, but its full of it in March. One squirt of human semen typically contains millions of times more sperm than are required to fertilize an egg, so masturbating 10 times before the act might mean you're just down to 500,000 times more sperm than you need.

You make lots of sperm, condoms fail, and pulling out before the big O doesn't mean that your Seminal duct hasn't already released a few hundred thousand sperm.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » white mucuos (pregnancy help)
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 12:19:33