Israeli Spokesman Says We Control Stupid Americans

Zippo

Wed 4 Feb, 2009 10:47 am
She said 'You know very well, and the stupid Americans know equally well, that we control their government, irrespective of who sits in the White House. You see, I know it and you know it that no American president can be in a position to challenge us even if we do the unthinkable. What can they (Americans) do to us? We control congress, we control the media, we control show biz, and we control everything in America. In America you can criticize God, but you can't criticize Israel."

SOURCE
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,057 • Replies: 5
Topic Closed
No top replies

Frank Apisa

Wed 4 Feb, 2009 12:27 pm
@Zippo,
Well, you gotta give her this:

She probably is correct...and even if not 100% on the mark, she is a hell of a lot closer to correct than would a piece saying the opposite of what she said!
Zippo

Wed 4 Feb, 2009 12:57 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I admire your bravery Frank, but you are going to be labeled an anti-semite or an anti-jew by the "Israel can do no wrong" or "Jews can do no wrong" crowd.
Frank Apisa

Wed 4 Feb, 2009 02:15 pm
@Zippo,
Don't see why!

The woman hit the nail on the head. She was bragging about it. I think the Jews of America would be proud they've got this situation.
Zippo

Wed 4 Feb, 2009 02:32 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I guess you are right, Its good news for Jews in Israel but not for the goyim's in U.S or the Middle East
0 Replies

scoobzuk

Wed 4 Mar, 2009 06:40 pm
israel is a welfare state taking billions of american tax payers money every year, until the general population stand up and say enough is enough, it will just continue, what makes me laugh about israel is that 90 percent of them are atheists or humanists, just a lot more jew corruption and perversion, until you can rid these jews from your goverment you will always be their lapdog
i wish you all luck with ridding them from your congress and other important positions.
0 Replies