Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha Momoa - Welcome little one

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2009 06:37 pm
Lisa Bonet just had a baby. Its name is in the title of this thread. I have just about gotten used to names being unusual now. If a name is not unusual - That is what would be unusual these days.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 2,950 • Replies: 8
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2009 06:39 pm
@edgarblythe,
Doesn't her older daughter have a fairly standard sort of name? or maybe it just seems standard now.
djjd62

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2009 06:42 pm
@edgarblythe,
i can hear it now, "you named the kid bill, what the hell kinda name is bill" Very Happy
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2009 06:47 pm
@ehBeth,
from wiki

Quote:
She gave birth to daughter Zoë Isabella on December 1, 1988. She and Kravitz separated and eventually divorced in 1993.

It was around this time (1992) that Bonet legally changed her name to Lilakoi Moon, although she still uses the name Lisa Bonet for her entertainment career.[11]

On July 23, 2007, Bonet gave birth to her second child, daughter Lola Iolani Momoa. This is her first child with Jason Momoa, an actor noted for his roles in the television shows Baywatch and Stargate Atlantis.

In October 2008, Bonet announced she is expecting her third child and her second child with Momoa.[12] On December 15th Bonet and Momoa had a son, Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha Momoa
CalamityJane

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2009 06:50 pm
@ehBeth,
I hope he changes his name to Fritz when he's old enough to do so Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2009 06:53 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

from wiki
although she still uses the name Lisa Bonet for her entertainment career.

and just what entertainment career would that be, the last thing i can remember her being in was angel heart
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2009 01:28 pm
@edgarblythe,
Not as bad as: Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern- schplenden- schlitter- crasscrenbon- fried- digger- dingle- dangle- dongle- dungle- burstein- von- knacker- thrasher- apple- banger- horowitz- ticolensic- grander- knotty- spelltinkle- grandlich- grumblemeyer- spelterwasser- kurstlich- himbleeisen- bahnwagen- gutenabend- bitte- ein- nürnburger- bratwustle- gerspurten- mitz- weimache- luber- hundsfut- gumberaber- shönedanker- kalbsfleisch- mittler- aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm?
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2009 01:37 pm
Apparently the names are Hawaiian. I first assumed they were made up.

Quote:
The meaning of the Hawaiian names ...: “Nakoa(warrior)…Mana(strength/spirit) Kaua(rain) po(dark).” The third name Namakaeha is Jason’s original Hawaiian name which means “all knowing eyes.”

Ms. Bonet is an odd lady, but she sure knows how to pick some good looking daddies.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2009 01:38 pm
I ALMOST think that's made up, farmerman.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha Momoa - Welcome little one
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/17/2024 at 06:53:57