Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

Baldimo

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2016 04:06 pm
@InfraBlue,
Symbolic? Obama has officially turned his back on our only friend in the ME and embraced our enemies in the ME. I'm not surprised by this in the least, I'm only surprised he waited till he was leaving office to do it, like the chicken **** he truly is.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2016 04:19 pm
@Baldimo,
No. How would you feel if somebody took over your property without paying for it, and without your consent?
I'm sure you'll just let them have it, even if it's against international laws.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2016 04:30 pm
@Baldimo,
This resolution clarifies the international community's stand on the legality of the Zionists' settlements. Its symbolic in that it carries no weight. The only country that could do something substantial in regard to this resolution is the US and seeing as how the new administration is courting the hardest line of the Zionists' this resolution amounts to just about nothing.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2016 04:47 pm
@Baldimo,
Only friend in the ME? What about the naval base in Bahrain? Saudi Arabia and Jordon are also pretty strong allies regardless of what masters tell you to think. Then there's Morocco, Egypt, Tunisia, but don't let facts get in the way of your thinking they've never done in the past.

Israel is a millstone around America's neck, they symbolise crusader hegemony and justify jihad. And the only reason they're such friends is because they receive billions of dollars of military aid. I bet if you decided to give it to Iran instead the Ayatollah would whistle Yankee Doodle Dandy and make Thanksgiving a national holiday.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2016 05:06 pm
@izzythepush,
I don't understand why someone gave you a thumb's down, because Morocco has been one of our country's oldest ally. I was stationed in Morocco with the USAF/SAC back in the late fifties, and we had nukes.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morocco%E2%80%93United_States_relations
izzythepush

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2016 05:10 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I get voted down by fascists all the time. They have an aversion to the truth.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2016 05:11 pm
@izzythepush,
I agree; they insist on ignorance.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2016 10:43 pm
@izzythepush,
Right you are Izzy. I say screw Natenhau, but I seem to be a minority in thee U S.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2016 11:05 pm
@RABEL222,

"Natenhau" believes they're the chosen ones from a god nobody has ever seen.

You're not in the minority, but I'm a minority. ooops!
Builder

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2016 11:10 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I read recently that 45% of New Yorkers are Jewish.

Just checked. It's actually just 9% of New York state.

Can't find figures for the city.

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2016 11:29 pm
@Builder,
In New York state, it's 10.8% (source), and as of 2014, there are 1.5 million Jews in New York City (source)
Builder

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2016 11:42 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
And for 2 bonus points, Walter, where did the wealthiest-ever diaspora of Jewish immigrants to the US of A hail from?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2016 12:19 am
@Builder,
Since you edited your response after you found the correct figure, you certainly have an answer for your question, too.
Builder

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2016 12:32 am
@Walter Hinteler,
I didn't actually see your response before the edit.

The answer is from Iran, directly afer the people's revolution in the late 70's.

Even today, the Iranian govt has a Jewish representative.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2016 03:51 am
@RABEL222,
I dunno, there's a lot Americans who support justice for Palestine, maybe they're not as visible where you are.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2016 09:00 am
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
So, the Obama administration gave a symbolic rap to the Zionists' knuckles for all of their settlement building and thumbing their noses at the peace process,

Denial of Israel's peace offers justifies the settlements. Thanks for doing your part to help make the settlements legitimate.

InfraBlue wrote:
and they're frothing at the mouth with indignation.

And rightly so. UN Nazis are just as unacceptable as any other Nazi.

InfraBlue wrote:
The Trump administration promises to incite violence and discord in Palestine with its embrace of the hardest line of the Zionists.

Palestinian vermin deserve every bit of what is soon going to be done to them.

InfraBlue wrote:
One good that will come out of these developments is the death of the risible Two State Solution.

Not at all. What has died is the two state solution based on 1967 borders. The Palestinians will still end up with a state. That state will merely be comprised of Area A, with no additional land beyond that.

InfraBlue wrote:
The Palestinians must acknowledge this fact and demand their rights in all of Palestine and struggle peaceably towards those ends.

The Palestinians can demand whatever sort of nonsense they want to demand. But they aren't going to get it.

Palestinians? Peaceful struggle? Very funny.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2016 09:23 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
UN Nazis are just as unacceptable as any other Nazi.
Do you consider just those 15 delegations of the Security Council to be Nazis or their governments (whose orders the diplomats followed) or the nations they represent?

Edited: certainly you mean neo-Nazis.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2016 10:03 am
@Walter Hinteler,
No he doesn't, that would involve reasoning. The fact that he can call anyone else a Nazi shows he has no understanding of irony whatsoever.
revelette1

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2016 11:29 am
Like some of you have said, Obama absentia vote (correct language?) is largely symbolic. When Trump comes in with skewed ideologies and feelings, anything can happen, most of it probably not good to say the least.

However, at least there is a postponement of the approval of new settlements. One good last bright spot which will probably disappear.

Israel postpones approval of new settlement construction amid spat with U.S.

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2016 11:37 am
@revelette1,
Well, since Netanyahu called the resolution an act of war .... together with Trump we might get ...