Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

oralloy

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2016 10:40 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
No. It's you.

No, it's facts that make you run screaming in terror. You just can't handle when they contradict your demented ideology (as facts invariably do).

MontereyJack wrote:
And we don't run so much as snicker at you and your delusions of adequacy

Interesting how you try to rationalize the reality that you cannot point out a single fact that I am wrong about.

MontereyJack wrote:
Your "facts" are the biased opinions of one side, and one side only, of the parties in the dispute.

Liberals have many ways of trying to ignore facts and reality. One way is to simply pretend that facts are opinions.

Luckily, liberal pretending doesn't actually invalidate any facts. It just makes liberals look goofy.

MontereyJack wrote:
Since you don't look at all the evidence

You cannot point out a single instance of me ever ignoring relevant evidence.

MontereyJack wrote:
no one takes you seriously.

That's just your coping mechanism helping you hide from facts and reality.
0 Replies

CVeigh

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2016 12:10 pm
@Robert Gentel,
Poll: 63% of Israelis Rank President Obama ‘Worst for Israel in The Last 30 Years’

Israelis Overwhelmingly Rank Obama ‘Worst President for Israel in The Last 30 Years’

Obama Approval Rating Dives In Israel | TIME

===> Here is the extended interview with Obama on Foreign Policy
http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2016/04/the-obama-doctrine/471525/

In my opinion he comes off childish and arrogant
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2016 12:13 pm
@CVeigh,
Why should Americans care what Israelis think about our president who has been elected twice? Obama's approval rating is over 50% - by Americans.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/08/07/obama-finally-credit-deserves-approval-rating-skyrockets-55.html
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2016 12:47 pm
Your repeating bull crap does not make it other than bull crap, oralloy. You have repeatedly been shown to be wrong, but you simply ignore the evidence.You're a fraud.
oralloy

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2016 01:17 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Your repeating bull crap does not make it other than bull crap, oralloy.

I again point out your inability to point to a single fact that I am wrong about.

MontereyJack wrote:
You have repeatedly been shown to be wrong,

Funny how you can't point to any examples of this happening.

MontereyJack wrote:
but you simply ignore the evidence.

Not if the evidence is relevant to the point being discussed.

MontereyJack wrote:
You're a fraud.

Says the person who spouts a lot of bluster but can't back up his claims by pointing out a single incident of me being wrong.
RABEL222

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2016 06:35 pm
@MontereyJack,
Olryboy gets what he wants. Attention.
McTag

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2016 01:06 am
@RABEL222,

I'm reading an important book, The Case For Israel by Alan Dershowiz.

An interesting work. He doesn't have a lot of good to say about Noam Chomsky or Edward Said.
momoends

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2016 02:47 am
@oralloy,
if you knew anything about hr you wouldn´t say such a fascist thing as that.
I have nothing against´t facts: explain what fact it is that, please?
Be careful: it´s people like you nursing those sick ideas who lead the world to a world war and thousands of jews to be tortured and murdered....
Talking about that: would you please explain me what the "diaspora" is? or could you explain the origin of this conflict or state where the foundation of the validity of Israel land right´s comes from?
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2016 02:49 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I´ll try .... it just gets on my nerves people like that "nazi" still exist in this world
izzythepush

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2016 03:01 am
@momoends,
It's a very small and insignificant world. There was a TV programme last night where they tracked down internet trolls, not one of them was brave enough to appear on camera or talk face to face with their victims.

Ignore him, don't give his garbled bigotry credibility by arguing against it. It's not important, the only thing he's hurting is the State of Israel.
momoends

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2016 03:11 am
@izzythepush,
the State of Israel .... and my physical integrity! My eyes are bleeding after reading such posts! hahahahahah
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2016 03:38 pm
@McTag,
McTag wrote:

I'm reading an important book, The Case For Israel by Alan Dershowiz.

An interesting work. He doesn't have a lot of good to say about Noam Chomsky or Edward Said.

Well hey, he helped get O.J. Simpson off the hook, certainly he can do that for Israel.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2016 04:14 pm
Israeli Collective Punishment, À La Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman

Defense minister's ideas put him in tension with Israeli army's top brass, as he demands IDF adhere to public fury and employ harsh collective measures against Palestinians, while army tries to maintain calm.

Amos Harel Aug 20, 2016 9:14 PM

Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman broke his media dry spell Wednesday with a press briefing on a new diplomatic-military plan for the West Bank. Basically, Lieberman seeks to distinguish between “good” Palestinians and “bad.”

Villages from which terrorists set out to commit attacks will be severely punished. Villages and areas where quiet is maintained will enjoy extensive economic benefits and be able to pursue infrastructure projects.

The defense minister also announced that he would seek alternative contacts with Palestinians. Under his guidance, defense officials will talk to other people in the Palestinian Authority, not just those linked to aging President Mahmoud Abbas.

The carrot-and-stick method and the alternative channels sounded like a return to the 1970s and ‘80s, when a military administration governed the territories. The chances that Lieberman’s new ideas will be successful are questionable, and it would be interesting to know what the people at Central Command and the Coordinator of Government Activities in the Territories think.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2016 05:06 pm
@InfraBlue,
I remember liking Said quite a bit, but I'm a complete blank re Chomsky. I need of course to look them both up.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2016 09:01 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Said is a very deep and smart man, Chomsky is almost too smart, I don't get a lot of what he's talking about until later. Said is more of a scholar and Chomsky more a philosopher.
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2016 06:04 pm
@oralloy,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvvSjgr4a1w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9Q_8ZrYku4
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2016 02:39 am
Quote:
Israel has approved the construction of 285 new homes at Jewish settlements in the occupied West Bank, according to the settlement watchdog Peace Now.

A 234-unit nursing home in Elkana, 30 houses in Beit Arye and 20 in Givat Zeev got the go-ahead on Tuesday.

Retrospective permits were also issued for 179 existing homes in Ofarim.

The US said it was "deeply concerned" and warned that settlement expansion posed a "very serious and growing threat" to peace with the Palestinians.

About 570,000 Israelis live in more than 100 settlements built since Israel's 1967 occupation of the West Bank and East Jerusalem. The settlements are considered illegal under international law, though Israel disputes this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-37235922
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2016 05:24 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
"deeply concerned"

We've been "deeply concerned" for decades. The closest the US has come to doing something about it it was when GHWB cut "defense" spending to Israel to offset what Israel spent on "settlements".
izzythepush

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2016 06:08 am
@bobsal u1553115,
"Deeply concerned" usually means business as usual.
InfraBlue

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2016 01:01 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Quote:
Israel has approved the construction of 285 new homes at Jewish settlements in the occupied West Bank, according to the settlement watchdog Peace Now.

A 234-unit nursing home in Elkana, 30 houses in Beit Arye and 20 in Givat Zeev got the go-ahead on Tuesday.

Retrospective permits were also issued for 179 existing homes in Ofarim.

The US said it was "deeply concerned" and warned that settlement expansion posed a "very serious and growing threat" to peace with the Palestinians.

About 570,000 Israelis live in more than 100 settlements built since Israel's 1967 occupation of the West Bank and East Jerusalem. The settlements are considered illegal under international law, though Israel disputes this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-37235922

So, how's the two state solution looking, so far?