Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

ehBeth

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 03:17 pm
@izzythepush,
sounds like a good reason to put him on ignore

no one gets bonus points for being rude/bloody nasty
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 04:28 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Its not related to this topic. He is doing what he and Oralboy and C J always do typing a bunch of crap in an attempt to deflect the fact that everyone on this site would take your word on everything you say but believing nothing these liers say.
RABEL222

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 04:40 pm
@revelette2,
Sure he does. But that does'nt stop him from being jealous of someone so much smarter then he is he feels constrained to try to demean him in other peoples eyes.
Ionus

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 08:38 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
But I have never heard of any kapo running a concentration camp.
Strange, I have never heard of a concentration camp being run without them .
Quote:
And I don't know if they were Nazis.
I explained that . I regard anyone who runs a concentration camp guarded by the SS as a Nazi . Would the Nuremberg trials see them any different ?
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 08:41 pm
@izzythepush,
Would you PLEASE stop fantasising about me . Its embarrassing to think I would lower my standards that much .
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 08:44 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
the fact that everyone on this site would take your word on everything you say
Of course those with a weak mind wont form their own opinion . Just how do you know what everyone thinks anyway, or is it a guess ? And saying it is a fact...you clearly are stupid .
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 08:47 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
someone so much smarter then he is
There you go Walt...another unthinking "Yes Sir" fan .
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Sat 4 Apr, 2015 06:39 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

Quote:
Israel did in Lebanon 10 years back, or like the US did in Iraq.
We are to accept this because you say so ?

You're welcome to inform yourself:
http://m.hrw.org/reports/2006/lebanon0806/6.htm#_Toc142299224

http://m.hrw.org/reports/2008/lebanon0208/lebanon0208web.pdf

These reports and many others show that the Israelivgoals in summer 2006 were to hit ghe civilian population hard enough to disco iate them from Hezbollah. The resukt was mixed, with Hezbollah blamed for the war and subsequent devastation of southern Levanon on the armed group, but the shia population sticking to what they saw as a victorious Hezbollah.

As for the second Iraq war, although the goals were never made entirely clear, it was clearly an illegal use of violence against an entire nation.

Ionus

Reply Sat 4 Apr, 2015 06:46 am
@Olivier5,
Ok, lets assume that no one ever lies except the people we are accusing . Now lets go get lots of information from people who swear they werent doing anything bad and we believe them . Now lets ask the military and disbelieve anything they say . On the way home, lets pick up a cheque for our outstanding work that donations have paid for and if we dont find anything then we might not get donations .

You get what you paid for and if you pay for massacres you will get them .
Olivier5

Reply Sat 4 Apr, 2015 06:56 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

You get what you paid for and if you pay for massacres you will get them .

Yes, America saw 9/11 coming, in a way.
carloslebaron

Reply Sat 4 Apr, 2015 07:59 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Certainly I hope that the same will happen as happened here in Germany, when we were founded with the support of the Allies as a result of the Holocaust.
Unfortunately, the active support has, more or less, come to a standstill: our Evangelical and Catholic local parishes had an active exchange and support for "sister parishes" in Palestine - this can't be done nowadays do to travel restriction by the Israel authorities.

Explain how it will work an independent country existing "inside" another country, "sharing" the same capitol city... Lol

(Next book to be published: Down with dumb historians)
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 4 Apr, 2015 08:06 am
@carloslebaron,
carloslebaron wrote:
Explain how it will work an independent country existing "inside" another country, "sharing" the same capitol city... Lol
It worked for 45 years here.
With Italy and the Holy See (to get closer to my above quoted post) it even worked longer, and still works there.

I don't know what my/our Christian belief has to do with it.)

0 Replies

carloslebaron

Reply Sat 4 Apr, 2015 08:16 am
@oralloy,
Quote:

"Out of 140,000 deaths, about 20,000 were considered to be those of the military service men."

120,000 civilians dead because the atomic bomb in Hiroshima is the best example of "intentional" collateral damage.

After the several nuclear tests made in de deserts of the US, the US army knew that dropping the atomic bombs will kill civilians like crazy. This was intentional murder, intentional massacre.

War is ugly, and when is about to kill, countries lose their concept of moral.

No country's war actions are justified and vindicated when the killing of civilians overpasses the killing of troops. A malicious intention is always the rule when such a "collateral damage" happens.
oralloy

Reply Sat 4 Apr, 2015 08:31 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
Ionus wrote:
You get what you paid for and if you pay for massacres you will get them.

Yes, America saw 9/11 coming, in a way.

That is despicable. 9/11 was completely unprovoked.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 4 Apr, 2015 08:32 pm
@carloslebaron,
carloslebaron wrote:
120,000 civilians dead because the atomic bomb in Hiroshima is the best example of "intentional" collateral damage.
After the several nuclear tests made in de deserts of the US, the US army knew that dropping the atomic bombs will kill civilians like crazy. This was intentional murder, intentional massacre.

Collateral damage is anything but murder.

carloslebaron wrote:
War is ugly, and when is about to kill, countries lose their concept of moral.
No country's war actions are justified and vindicated when the killing of civilians overpasses the killing of troops. A malicious intention is always the rule when such a "collateral damage" happens.

There is no such rule regarding malicious intention.

The last time the United States targeted civilians with malice was our genocide in the Philippines just over 100 years ago.
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2015 10:24 pm
We seem to be sliding further away from the OP with every post, which is what obfuscaters always do.

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 4 May, 2015 05:05 am
@Builder,
'Fire at every person you see': Israeli soldiers reveal they were ordered to shoot to kill in Gaza – even if the targets may have been civilians
Quote:
The Israeli military deliberately pounded civilian areas in the Gaza Strip with incessant fire of inaccurate ordinance during last year’s war against Hamas and was at best indifferent about casualties among the Palestinian population.

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 4 May, 2015 05:06 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Report: Army veterans slam IDF policy in Gaza war
Quote:
Breaking the Silence has harshly criticized the Israel Defense Forces for its operational policy during last summer’s war in Gaza, saying it led to “immense and unprecedented harm to the civilian population and infrastructures in the Gaza Strip.”

The army veterans’ organization has released a report containing testimonies of 60 IDF soldiers and officers who fought during Operation Protective Edge last July and August. According to the group, the testimonies are indicative of a general principle that governed the entire military operation: minimum risk to the Israeli forces, even if it meant civilian casualties.

The rules of engagement basically established that “Anyone found in an IDF area, which the IDF had occupied, was not a civilian. That was the assumption,” one of the soldiers stated.
... ... ...

[A couple of testimonies at the above source.]
Ionus

Reply Mon 4 May, 2015 06:04 am
@Walter Hinteler,
That is stock standard for a war zone . There are designated areas where it is shoot first . Every war since WW2 has those areas .

And posting a sensational headline which contradicts itself in the following story is not good press .
Ionus

Reply Mon 4 May, 2015 06:07 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Have you found any Palestinian criticisms of the way they fought the war, starting with murdering 3 teenagers ? Did any Palestinians criticise that ? No ? Because the Palestinian authorities would murder them too .