Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

revelette2

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 11:32 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
You want to teach me about it ... If you had of bothered to open a book on Jews in the camps ... ... but don't know the basics yourself?

I suspect he doesn't know you very well here on a2k.
InfraBlue

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 11:48 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

Saying 'So what?' to murder...condemned from your own words but you cant see that... Rolling Eyes did you ever think the Palestinians dont want your support ? Your character is not satisfactory .

Like I said, everyone murders. So, if that's your point of contention, you can condemn everyone.

In regard to this conflict it's neither here nor there, and the Zionists' discrimination against and oppression of the Palestinians continues.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 11:51 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
oralloy wrote:
InfraBlue wrote:
Regimes, however, are transitory entities and the Israeli one has its days numbered as well.

Islam will die before Israel does.

Don't hold your breath.

I won't. Israel will be around for a very very long time, and they will be a Jewish democracy the entire time.

Uh-huh.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 12:06 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Quote:
Jewish concentration camp survivors are actually Nazis.

If you had of bothered to open a book on Jews in the camps, you would know that the collaborators inside the camps had the greatest chance of survival .

Lets summarise: you dont think any concentration camp survivors could possibly be Nazis . I point out that the collaborators who ran the camps had the best chance of surviving the camps . Shouldnt you know the basics yourself ?
Ionus

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 12:08 pm
@revelette2,
Quote:
I suspect he doesn't know you very well here on a2k.
I suspect I dont know him very well anywhere . Who does he say he is ?
izzythepush

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 12:14 pm
@revelette2,
Last time Ionus was here, he did exactly the same thing. Attacking and insulting everyone who didn't agree with him on all manner of threads and on all manner of subjects. He's taken about two weeks to revert to type. I think he has some serious mental issues. Note how cosy he is with Coldjoint and Oralboy. You honestly don't have to put up with his ****. Put him on ignore, like Oralboy you know what he's going to say before he says it, so why bother reading it?
revelette2

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 12:15 pm
@Ionus,
Ask him.

I only meant, Walter is a highly knowledgeable man on almost any of these kinds of subjects.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 12:21 pm
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:
I point out that the collaborators who ran the camps had the best chance of surviving the camps . Shouldnt you know the basics yourself ?
As far as I knew, the SS ran the camps - the Concentration Camps Inspectorate ("Inspektion der Konzentrationslager") most certainly wasn't a part of "Amt D" ran by collaborates. Neither was a commandant or adjutant or any of the other SS-guards.
But I'll be glad when I get corrected here (and you really should inform others as well about your findings!)
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 12:23 pm
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:
... any concentration camp survivors could possibly be Nazis .
Perhaps I really misunderstand what you mean: what is in your educated opinion a 'Nazi' during the times those concentration existed?
Ionus

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 12:28 pm
@izzythepush,
dizzythetush - I understand you are a sexually very frustrated woman, having a complete lack of Palestinians near you, but would you please stop fantasising about me . Your obsession with me is embarrassing .
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 12:30 pm
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:
Who does he say he is ?
I am Walter Hinteler, Whisky Alpha Lima Tango Echo Romeo - Hotel India November Tango Echo Lima Echo Romeo,
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 12:40 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kapo_%28concentration_camp%29

Quote:
A kapo or prisoner functionary (German: Funktionshäftling, see section Etymology) was a prisoner in a Nazi concentration camp who was assigned by the SS guards to supervise forced labor or carry out administrative tasks in the camp. Also called "prisoner self-administration", the prisoner functionary system minimized costs by allowing camps to function with fewer SS personnel. The system was also designed to turn victim against victim, as the prisoner functionaries were pitted against their fellow prisoners in order to maintain the favor of their SS guards. If they were derelict, they would be returned to the status of ordinary prisoners and be subject to other kapos. Many prisoner functionaries were recruited from the ranks of violent criminal gangs rather than from the more numerous political, religious and racial prisoners; those were known for their brutality toward other prisoners. This brutality was tolerated by the SS and was an integral part of the camp system.

Prisoner functionaries were spared physical abuse and hard labor, provided they performed their duties to the satisfaction of the SS guards. They also had access to certain privileges, such as civilian clothes and a private room.[1] While the Germans commonly called them kapos, the official government term for prisoner functionaries was Funktionshäftling.

Your sarcasm only makes you look silly, not clever .
Ionus

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 12:43 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
I include Jewish collaborators who ran the camps as Nazis whilst the SS guarded them .
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 12:44 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Ionus wrote:
... any concentration camp survivors could possibly be Nazis .
Perhaps I really misunderstand what you mean: what is in your educated opinion a 'Nazi' during the times those concentration existed?
Taking at in the colloquial use of the term "concentration camp" there really were thousands and thousands of Nazis in them who survived:
in the so-called Spezialager ("Spezlag", plural "Spezlagerja") 123,000 Germans and 35,000 citizens of other nations were detained there [about 45,000 didn'tt survive]. But that was from 1945 onward ...
Ionus

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 12:46 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
123,000 Germans and 35,000 citizens of other nations
In what way were they Nazis ?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 12:54 pm
@Ionus,
That isn't unknown to me. But I have never heard of any kapo running a concentration camp. And I don't know if they were Nazis.
However, kapos were "functionaries" only within their group - thus giving the camps a second hierachy.
Usually, kapos were what is called below "Berufsverbrecher" (professional criminals), who were in all groups

http://i58.tinypic.com/2wf5ttk.jpg

I don't have access from here to some specialized sources - I don't think that (former) Nazis were in concentration camps but in some other prisons. I can be wrong.
ehBeth

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 12:55 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Put him on ignore

this is excellent advice for everyone who isn't able to respond to other posters without insulting them

I know I'm a lot happier having put a few more people on ignore recently . I agree with most of their positions but find their posting style/s off-putting. Instead of getting into an insult battle that isn't going to be helpful to the site ...
Code:ignore

works like a charm
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 12:56 pm
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:
Quote:
123,000 Germans and 35,000 citizens of other nations
In what way were they Nazis ?
At least party members., mostly in leading functions, I suppose.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 12:59 pm
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

I include Jewish collaborators who ran the camps as Nazis whilst the SS guarded them .
Since you write "include" you certainly can give names - of those Jews and the camps.

Actually, the neo-Nazi scene has always tried to find some Jewish NSDAP-members ... but Jewish NSDAP-members in concentration camps and even running them ...
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 02:16 pm
@ehBeth,
He's been back about a fortnight and in that time he's had a go at Setanta, Farmerman, Fresco, Contrex and now Walter. Not only that he's attacked them all in their chosen field. I know a fair bit of stuff but I'm willing to concede Setanta knows more about History, Farmerman knows more about Geology, Fresco knows more about quantum physics and Contrex knows more about Grammar than I do. But Ionus reckons he knows more about all of it than the lot of them put together. And he gets bloody nasty when none of them will have it.

(Walter knows loads of stuff too, I'm just having a problem trying to compartmentalise it all.)