Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 23 Aug, 2014 11:43 am
@RABEL222,
People wonder why I'm so critical about our government. Are they all blind, deaf and dumb?
RABEL222

Reply Sat 23 Aug, 2014 02:24 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Pretty much. After 34 or so years of brain washing by the ultra conservatives it has taken its toll. When you own the media you can create what ever truth you want.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 23 Aug, 2014 02:31 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

People wonder why I'm so critical about our government. Are they all blind, deaf and dumb?

I certainly am not one of those "people" ci...wondering why you are so critical of our government.

I am the guy wondering why, since you mouth off all sorts of negativity toward the United States day after day...and find so very much wrong with it...

...that you do not even consider leaving and going to a place more suited to your high standards.

I am not blind nor deaf nor dumb.

I am simply observing someone who seems to loathe where he is...who seems to scorn the country in which he lives...who has given up on it ever becoming a place that he can feel good about...

...and who sticks right here.
InfraBlue

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2014 01:33 pm
@Frank Apisa,
That's a variation on the Right-winger motto: America, love it or leave it.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2014 01:43 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

That's a variation on the Right-winger motto: America, love it or leave it.

No it isn't...but if you want to consider it to be that...please do.
InfraBlue

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2014 02:55 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Oh, yes it is, your denial notwithstanding.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2014 03:36 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

Oh, no it is not...your compulsion to suggest otherwise notwithstanding.

But as I said...do it if you must.
Moment-in-Time

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2014 03:49 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
When you own the media you can create what ever truth you want.

Ah, my fellow poster, you are so correct! Today, seven Jewish Americans run the vast majority of US television networks, the printed press, the Hollywood movie industry, the book publishing industry, and the recording industry. Most of these industries are bundled into huge media conglomerates run by the following seven individuals:

1) Gerald Levin, CEO and Director of AOL Time Warner
2) Michael Eisner, Chairman and CEO of the Walt Disney Company
3) Edgar Bronfman, Sr., Chairman of Seagram Company Ltd
4) Edgar Bronfman, Jr, President and CEO of Seagram Company Ltd and head of Universal Studios
5) Sumner Redstone, Chairman and CEO of Viacom, Inc
6) Dennis Dammerman, Vice Chairman of General Electric
7) Peter Chernin, President and Co-COO of News Corporation Limited

"Those seven Jewish men collectively control ABC, NBC, CBS, the Turner Broadcasting System, CNN, MTV, Universal Studios, MCA Records, Geffen Records, DGC Records, GRP Records, Rising Tide Records, Curb/Universal Records, and Interscope Records.

"Most of the larger independent newspapers are owned by Jewish interests as well. An example is media mogul is Samuel I. "Si" Newhouse, who owns two dozen daily newspapers from Staten Island to Oregon, plus the Sunday supplement Parade; the Conde Nast collection of magazines, including Vogue, The New Yorker, Vanity Fair, Allure, GQ, and Self; the publishing firms of Random House, Knopf, Crown, and Ballantine, among other imprints; and cable franchises with over one million subscribers."

I could add that Michael Eisner could depart Disney tomorrow but the company will remain in the hands of Shamrock Holdings, whose principal office is now located in Israel".

http://www.rense.com/general44/sevenjewishamericans.htm
InfraBlue

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2014 04:16 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:

Sure, I must say it as it is; yours is a variation on that Right-wing motto.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2014 04:22 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Your bigotry is showing! Embarrassed Evil or Very Mad Neutral Cool Shocked
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2014 05:38 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:

Sure, I must say it as it is; yours is a variation on that Right-wing motto.

No, really it is not. I have explained why it is not several times already...and I am not disposed to do so again.

If you have to assert that it is...do so.

I will contest your assertion.
Moment-in-Time

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2014 07:04 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Your bigotry is showing!

How so?! Because I post who owns much of the media in the US? What's bigoted about posting the truth?!

There is not too much criticism reported on against Israel's mistreatment of the Palestinians or the reality Israel is stealing the former's land. Many Americans are unaware of this and why not? Because any criticism of Israel is normally suppressed....not reported on. To read real criticism regarding the Israeli government, read Haaretz. That paper dares tell the truth as opposed to the US media.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2014 07:53 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
To list businesses owned only by Jews and your claim about their influence.

I think that FAUX SNOOZE has more influence than all six of those you listed on American politics.

RABEL222

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2014 09:34 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Than so is mine. Why do you think you hardly ever see Israel condimined by the media. Why do you think that the media declares that the rich pay too much tax. And yes I know that once a week you see an article that condemns Israel and the rest of the week all you hear is terroists in Gaza. As I have said many times we are being brain washed.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2014 10:40 pm
@RABEL222,
What I've learned about Israel's genocide against the Palestinians were news reports in the US media. If you haven't seen any of these news reports, you're ability at English comprehension is highly questionable.

Also the internet search engines can provide all sources of news about Israel.

Here's an example.
Quote:
Israel Genocide - Huffington Post
www.huffingtonpost.ca/news/israel-genocide/
The total number of Israelis and Palestinians killed, in over half a century of conflict, is approximately 15,000. This includes all of the fatalities on both sides: ..
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2014 11:21 pm
@cicerone imposter,
From the report: Holocaust survivor: No killing in Gaza in my name
Quote:
As a survivor of the Holocaust, how have your experiences shaped your view of what is happening in Gaza

I grew up in Hamburg and moved to Amsterdam, and then the Germans took my parents. My father died in Theresienstadt; my mother died in Auschwitz. I survived several concentration camps by sheer luck. And as I said before, we were treated as sub-human. Your conscience didn't bother you when you mistreated these creatures because they were not regarded as human, and so I feel very strongly that that should never happen again through any other human being.

Edith Bell is a Holocaust survivor who was confined in concentration camps including Theresienstadt and Auschwitz. After the end of the war, she emigrated first to Israel before settling in 1954 in the US. She now lives in Pittsburgh.
Moment-in-Time

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 05:09 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
To list businesses owned only by Jews and your claim about their influence.

Well, it's the truth! On the Web one can find criticism galore regarding Israel's maltreatment of the Palestinians, but not so in the average US newspaper. Israel does not like criticism against the tiny nation aired in the US media. For that one must go to the web or read Harretz. The US congress grovels to Israel and would cut to pieces anyone who dared say an unkind word against the rogue nation.

Each presidential candidate makes his trip to Israel to give his/her very formal, elaborate gesture of obeisance to the Zionist nation. Netanyahu had the extraordinary audacity to interfere in our (US) elections by implying he wanted Mitt Romney to win....Bibi Netanyahu also said a few days ago that "Obama should not second guess him again!" Can you imagine that, an Israeli PM lecturing a US president?!?! Many Jewish-Americans voted for Obama. Israel is killing the Palestinians like roaches and senators Lindsey Graham and John McCain are telling the Zionist nation do what "you have to do we are behind you" implying the Palestinian lives are not of the same critical importance as the Israelis so kill as many as you feel is necessary to drive the point home. Of course, McCain has yet to come to terms with the stark reality he lost the 2008 presidential race to a black man and this is viscerally eating him up. Lindsey Graham, McCain's side kick, who the hell knows what makes him tick, but he's McCain's lap dog.

Oh, Fox News,*FAUX Snooze* is owned by the empire news media, Rupert Murdoch, who is Jewish.

You imply I am anti-Semitic because I post a list of Jewish owned businesses in response to Rabel's post. Strange, one would have believed you would be one of the last people to suggest that.
Moment-in-Time

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 05:26 am
@Moment-in-Time,
By the way, I do not hate other humans for the same reason they and I belong to the same species, Homo sapiens. I thoroughly despise the mistreatment of some governments to commit genocide or massacres against people they do not like.....there is a difference you know. I rigorously oppose the Israeli government's maltreatment of the Palestinians; yesterday, they bombed a very tall apartment building with some people killed and scores wounded.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 05:50 am
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:
Oh, Fox News,*FAUX Snooze* is owned by the empire news media, Rupert Murdoch, who is Jewish.

Nonsense, Murdoch may be an outspoken supporter of Israel, but he's certainly not Jewish.

Quote:
"Asked if there is any truth to recent press describing his newfound piety, Murdoch replies: "No. They say I'm a born again Christian and a Catholic convert and so on. I'm certainly a practicing Christian, I go to church quite a bit but not every Sunday and I tend to go to Catholic church -- because my wife is Catholic, I have not formally converted. And I get increasingly disenchanted with the C of E or Episcopalians as they call themselves here. But no, I'm not intensely religious as I'm sometimes described." Interviewed in 1992. Nicholas Coleridge, Paper Tigers (1993), p. 487

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rupert_Murdoch

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 07:00 am
@izzythepush,
http://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w641/Walter_Hinteler/a_zpsa63a8110.jpg
Source: Rupert Murdoch and the Jews
0 Replies