Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 02:36 am
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
I see they shelled another UN refuge school in Gaza last night, killing scores, mainly children.
The school, btw, sits in the Jebaliya refugee camp, where thousands of Palestinians have sought refuge from the fighting.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 03:12 am
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
I see they shelled another UN refuge school in Gaza last night, killing scores, mainly children.

Yawn. Fake claims of dead children are so 2002.
Moment-in-Time

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 04:05 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
Quote:
@Olivier5:
Edward Said was a brilliant man

I totally agree! Professor Said (CU)was a brilliant man up until his death in 2003 when it's said he died of Lukemia. I heard the late Professor Said speak on campus for the last time along with professor Noam Chomsky just before his death; students and lecturers waiting to hear these two famous speakers discuss the future hope for a state of Palestine waited on line seemingly forever; the line snaked around the corner....it was through Professor Said that I first learned of "ethnic cleansing" of the Palestinians by modern Israel....this distinguished professor, more than anyone, intensified my interest in what seems like the interminable Israeli/Palestinian conflict and the Israeli continual occupation of Palestinian territories. Drawing from his family experiences as Palestinian Christians in the Middle East around the time Israel was established in 1948, Professor Said argued for the establishment of a Palestinian state. The world lost a brilliant orator/lecturer who was accused by many as belonging to the "anti-Semitic Liberal Left as being a threat to the existence of Israel."
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 04:14 am
@oralloy,

Quote:
Yawn. Fake claims of dead children are so 2002.

Fake? For someone so concerned about a possible miscarriage of justice against a poor American student, your professed attitude to the Palestinian dead in this conflict is beyond strange.
McTag

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 04:23 am
@buttflake,

Quote:
It's quite easy to draw parallels between the actions and policies of the State of Israel today, and the Nazi Third Reich in the 1930s.

We haven't even mentioned the ghettoes yet. Israel has constructed a modern twist on an old idea, a de facto ghetto, by means of its security wall, with the persecuted and dispossessed outside, and the protected within.

That's the 1930s brought bang up to date.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 04:50 am
@McTag,
From the BBC.

Quote:
Israel launched a deadly attack on a UN school housing refugees in Gaza despite repeated warnings that civilians were sheltering there, the UN has said.

UN spokesman Chris Gunness said "the world stands disgraced" by the attack, in which 15 were reported killed

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-28558433
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 06:57 am
@buttflake,
Quote:
I don't know what kind of man helps killers.

Your kind.
oralloy

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 07:05 am
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
Fake?

Yes.

McTag wrote:
For someone so concerned about a possible miscarriage of justice against a poor American student,

First, a miscarriage of justice refers to a mistake in the judicial process. This is a Stalinist show trial, much like the trial that Egypt conducted against those journalists.

Second, this is not a mere possibility. It is definite that Amanda and Raffaele are innocent. Everyone has known this from the very beginning.

And third, it is you thugs who like sending innocent people to prison who focus on Amanda. I am equally concerned about Raffaele. Probably even more concerned.

McTag wrote:
your professed attitude to the Palestinian dead in this conflict is beyond strange.

The Palestinians falsify their casualty figures. It is hardly strange to discount falsified figures.
oralloy

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 07:05 am
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
It's quite easy to draw parallels between the actions and policies of the State of Israel today, and the Nazi Third Reich in the 1930s.

You are disgusting.

McTag wrote:
We haven't even mentioned the ghettoes yet. Israel has constructed a modern twist on an old idea, a de facto ghetto, by means of its security wall, with the persecuted and dispossessed outside, and the protected within.

The presence of a border fence does not transform the other side into a ghetto.

The Palestinians are neither persecuted nor dispossessed. They are merely prevented from murdering innocent people.
buttflake

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 09:35 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
Your kind.

I was speaking of Said. If all you can do is compare me to someone who helped propagate the bullshit that is Palestine, why reply at all? I have never killed or helped kill anyone. Your names don't change the facts.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 09:58 am
http://media.cagle.com/6/2014/07/29/151562_600.jpg
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 10:13 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I call the Zionists as I see them; murderous scum. Those who support them are downright ignorant and stupid, and also belong in that group of scum, because they should know better. Killing children is never okay. The bull shyt that the Zionists continue to spew is no better than what the Nazis did to theJews. Period. Killing ten innocents at a time is no better than thousands at a time; it's still murder; a holocaust.
buttflake

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 10:13 am
Excuses for everything. Israel is tired of excuses.
0 Replies

worldtraveler24

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 10:36 am
All you clowns can say that you don't believe in the Holy Book --that is fine; however, only a fool would not heed a warning.

Jesus Himself warned the Jews that Jerusalem was going to be invaded and no one listened. In 70 AD it was invaded by Emperor Titus, with Tiberius Julius Alexander as his second-in-command. This was fore told and it came to pass just as it was said.

Now with that said, you can defend Hamas all you want but all of the land in Israel belongs to the Jews. The Jews were scattered from their land and they simply went back home when Israel become a nation in 1948. Hamas cannot live in harmony--they have proven it time and time again--they are war starters by nature--look at their history --it is obvious that they continue to start fights with Israel. Any nation worth its salt will defend its citizens. Israel must defend itself and as a result, there is collateral damage. There is always collateral damage in a war.

Why aren't you condemning Hamas for shooting rockets into Israel? Any one in their right mind would want a blockade and a blocked border from those crazy loons!
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 10:39 am
http://assets.amuniversal.com/c25e3d80f95a013187b5005056a9545d.jpg
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 10:40 am
@cicerone imposter,
And Hamas never kills children? Rolling Eyes

How can you even think of supporting any side in this decades long cluster%uck of fighting over dirt?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 10:41 am
@cicerone imposter,
AMEN! Killing children s never right and comparing Hamas actions to Israeli over reaction is wrong, too.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 10:48 am
@bobsal u1553115,
The problem the Zionists have of trying to get to Hamas is that the Palestinians have no control over them, but they're the ones suffering from Israel's bombardments. You don't kill innocents to control terrorists. No country has the right to kill innocents to control their criminals of violence against others.

The Zionists want to rewrite the laws of human ethics; they can't. However, we notice how many on these boards who support the Zionists don't have a clue about murdering innocent people and children. NONE.

buttflake

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 11:17 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
You don't kill innocents to control terrorists.

You don't elect terrorists either, and that is exactly what Palestinians did.

Quote:
The Zionists want to rewrite the laws of human ethics;

Islam has no human ethics.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 11:25 am
@woiyo,
FYI, Hamas is not the Palestinians. The Palestinians don't have control over Hamas. Get that through your thick skull if that is at all possible.

Does any country have control over their criminals? Do they go around killing the innocents to get at those criminals? Does the citizens have control over the criminals amongst them? Guess, but I doubt that's too spatial for you to comprehend.