This Saturday is my mom's birthday. What can be an ideal gift for her?

Sun 4 Jan, 2009 11:08 pm
I’ll need a better idea than a cell phone, because she’s already got one.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 28 • Views: 7,676 • Replies: 16
Topic Closed
No top replies

OmSigDAVID

Sun 4 Jan, 2009 11:19 pm
@Glorence,
What r her favorite interests ?

hobbies ?
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Mon 5 Jan, 2009 04:25 am
I made these suggestions to someone asking about ideas for a New Year's gift for their grandmother. Some of them would also be good for your mother, especially if you are short on cash.

Quote:
Make a video of family photos and interviews with the family about memories of your grandparents. Then transfer it to what ever form of video playback she has access to.

Buy a nice planter box and fill it with some of her favorite flowering plants.

Make a gift certificate for her with an IOU of some hours she can cash in for any chores or errands she needs help with. Put a credit balance of 24 hours on it, 2 hours per month.

Rent her favorite movie, make some popcorn and spend the day with her.

Make a 2009 calendar with family photos on each of the monthly pages then print it out and put it in a folder with magnetic strips attached to the back of it so she can hang it on her refrigerator.
0 Replies

aidan

Mon 5 Jan, 2009 04:28 am
@Glorence,
If she likes music this is a good, low cost gift my son did for me when he didn't have any money.

He took an ipod (one of his old ones) and downloaded all sorts of music either that he already knew I liked or thought that I would like for me to listen to in my car.

Actually that was one of the best and most thoughtful gifts anyone's ever given me.

If you do have money - you could buy her her own new ipod and program it (if she likes music)
0 Replies

Linkat

Tue 6 Jan, 2009 11:56 am
@Glorence,
Just make sure you get her a cake!
0 Replies

evitalu

Thu 18 Jun, 2009 03:18 am
@Glorence,
What about a wristband watch?
0 Replies

Mark Per

Tue 9 Oct, 2012 02:04 am
@Glorence,
Hello everybody,

Add a favorite photo to one of our personalized picture frames for her to give her a gift she will display proudly all year long! Photo Mugs are perfect way to show off your favorite photos. A gift which could be well suited for all the occasions. Personalised mugs make special presents and gifts and each photo mug is dishwasher proof so the pictures or messages would not fade in the dishwasher. Our heat change mugs must be hand washed only. Personalise a mug with a favourite photo, a silly portrait or a memorable location for the ultimate personalised gift.

Best Regards,
Mark Per
0 Replies

rajatk

Tue 6 Aug, 2013 12:47 am
you can gift for her a cake in the night and you can add flowers and dress for her. then she will be proud of you
0 Replies

soniakapoor

Fri 5 Sep, 2014 05:24 am
@Glorence,
How about a scrap book with old photos and messages from family, photo frame, apron or a nice lunch.
0 Replies

williampenn

Sun 7 Sep, 2014 08:12 pm
i help in the my mom birthday.but helpful useful so idea gift to gita book and notebook
0 Replies

williampenn

Sun 7 Sep, 2014 08:14 pm
i love my mom i have give a good notebook and mobile for my mother which used more time and help for.
0 Replies

giftbox

Mon 25 May, 2015 07:00 am
@Glorence,
Get her Flowers in a bunches.
0 Replies

SharonLucas

Thu 10 Sep, 2015 04:00 am
If you want to give her a gift then, you may give her a family photo frame, wrist watch, flowers or scented candles.
0 Replies

simrangoyal

Mon 10 Dec, 2018 02:20 am
@Glorence,
your presence and a small appreciation would be enough for her.
0 Replies

Subbayyall

Fri 21 Dec, 2018 04:32 am
You may give her a gold's necklace along with a bunch of flower .
0 Replies

simrangoyal

Wed 26 Dec, 2018 01:19 am
@Glorence,
Must be your time and love.
0 Replies

jespah

Sat 19 Jan, 2019 06:01 pm
@Glorence,
10 years later...
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » This Saturday is my mom's birthday. What can be an ideal gift for her?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/17/2024 at 10:07:33