How to get myself together?

Reply Wed 31 Dec, 2008 02:53 am
I have been trying to attract this guy for the longest. I am attractive, classy, and confident. Anytime I see this special guy that I always like, I tend to stay from him , because I dont wont him to get me so easy. So this guy that I have been trying to get, "to play -hard to get game" with is not working for me. Idont know if the signs are clear if he is or not interestead in me. He stares at me alot, but we never talk. I try smiling, being confident, looking good always, and I just cant keep his attention on me. Im afriad he may see other girls and be interested in them. I mean he's always in my thoughts, everytime I see him he looks good, I keep worrying about if he's thinking about me, but yet I keep doing all of the chasing. How can I get him to be intersted in me, rather than me chase after him?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,636 • Replies: 6
No top replies

CoastalRat

Reply Wed 31 Dec, 2008 08:35 am
@sotgo2003,
I would suggest you just go up to him and ask him out. That is how my wife caught me. He may be a bit shy so take a chance.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 31 Dec, 2008 08:38 am
Talk to him.

Why is this hard if you are a confident person?
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 31 Dec, 2008 08:52 am
@sotgo2003,
I think you are putting out the unattainable vibe. You are trying so hard to play hard to get that he thinks you would never pay attention to him. Trust me, only the most confident guys will try when they think they haven't got a chance.

Bella is right - talk to him. Ask him questions about himself. There are very few men who can resist a confident, classy woman who is interested in them! Wink But before you put all your hopes in him, make sure you realize that he may not be all he seems either. Use the time you talk to him to find out if you are really interested in him. Once you realize what lies behind his good looks and what makes him tick - you will know whether you want to go forward.

Anytime I used all my arsenal to reel them in before I knew who they were - I was sorry. Then I had to repel - and that just sucks. So - go forward with the "testing" phase - just to see - then proceed from there. Good luck!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 31 Dec, 2008 09:04 am
Laughing
0 Replies

sullyfish6

Reply Wed 31 Dec, 2008 01:24 pm
Ask a friend of both him and you to "drop a dime" and let him know you are interested.

You will get vibes from him, after that - OR he will avoid you if he's not interested.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 1 Jan, 2009 03:53 pm
It's one thing to play "hard to get," and another to play "I'm ignoring you."

If I'm attracted to a girl, I look for signs from her that she's interested, and push buttons to see what kind of response I get. I don't know how well he knows you, but if he's at least spoken to you, and you're being that aloof...well good luck missing out on potential mates.
0 Replies