THE WAR IN GAZA

oralloy

Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2015 02:41 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
You haven't explained why the Israelis should totally destroy everything built by or for Israel if it were to pull back, as well as why the Palestinians can't have both, and why the Right of Return would only apply to those people personally affected when the Palestinians left.

I can explain why the Palestinians are not going to have a Right of Return. It is because neither Israel nor the United States are going to allow them to have it, and we'll be happy to back that up with thermonuclear weapons if necessary.

All clear now? Any questions?
RABEL222

Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2015 11:24 pm
@oralloy,
If Neitenyhoo keeps interfearing with the U S government you might be surprised what the common U S citizen might force the congress to do where the state of Israel is concerned. I know that the republicans and some democrates think the Jewish premier is the head of the U S government but many of us think he is a jackass.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2015 04:08 am
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
why the Right of Return would only apply to those people personally affected when the Palestinians left.

If you never lived there, if you werent born there, what gives you the right to "return" there?

Quote:
You haven't explained why the Israelis should totally destroy everything built by or for Israel if it were to pull back,

Why should the Palestinians be able to use what Israel built?
Much of that land (the occupied territory), was empty and not being used when Israel took it over, now that land has housing developments and other buildings on it.
IMHO, Israel should pull out and leave the land exactly like they found it, and they shouldnt help the Palestinians by providing them ready made infrastructure.
The Palestinians should have to build it themselves.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2015 09:15 am
@mysteryman,
mysteryman wrote:
Much of that land (the occupied territory), was empty and not being used when Israel took it over, now that land has housing developments and other buildings on it.
wikipedia wrote:
The Israeli-occupied territories are the territories occupied by Israel during the Six-Day War of 1967 from Egypt, Jordan, and Syria. They consist of the West Bank, including East Jerusalem; much of the Golan Heights; the Gaza Strip, and, until 1982, the Sinai Peninsula.

Jerusalem empty and not used?
Bethlehem, Jericho, Hebron, Ramallah ...?

Besides that - do you have any example that occupying forces did such elsewhere before?
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2015 09:23 am
@oralloy,
Your video game playing, la-la land response hardly clarifies the issues, and the questions remain.
InfraBlue

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2015 09:32 am
@mysteryman,
mysteryman wrote:
If you never lived there, if you werent born there, what gives you the right to "return" there?

It's their legacy.

mysteryman wrote:
Why should the Palestinians be able to use what Israel built?

Because it would go towards restitution that the Zionists owe the Palestinians for the Nakba.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2015 12:51 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
oralloy wrote:
I can explain why the Palestinians are not going to have a Right of Return. It is because neither Israel nor the United States are going to allow them to have it, and we'll be happy to back that up with thermonuclear weapons if necessary.
All clear now? Any questions?

Your video game playing, la-la land response hardly clarifies the issues, and the questions remain.

My response had nothing to do with video games, was based on the facts of the real world, and directly answered the question of why there will be no Right of Return.

If any questions remain after my response, certainly none have been asked.
InfraBlue

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2015 02:14 pm
@oralloy,
Your video game playing, la-la land is hardly the real world.

You're confusing "directly answered" with "directly responding to."

The questions remain, your video game playing, la-la land response nothwithstanding.
oralloy

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2015 03:07 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

Stop being so dishonest. I provided you a response from the real world, not from a video game.

InfraBlue wrote:
The questions remain, your video game playing, la-la land response nothwithstanding.

If any questions remained, you would have presented those questions instead of spouting lies about video games.
InfraBlue

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2015 05:31 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:

Stop being so dishonest. I provided you a response from the real world, not from a video game.

You're merely talking in circles.

oralloy wrote:
InfraBlue wrote:

If any questions remained, you would have presented those questions instead of spouting lies about video games.

The questions remain because after having asked mysteryman to explain his assertions he backed them by asking questions.

That you call your video game la-la land "reality" isn't a lie. It's a fact.
oralloy

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2015 07:40 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
You're merely talking in circles.

Nope. This is a perfectly straightforward statement:

InfraBlue wrote:
The questions remain

If questioned remained, you'd be stating those questions instead of concocting childish lies about video games.

InfraBlue wrote:
That you call your video game la-la land "reality" isn't a lie. It's a fact.

No amount of your childish lies will ever change the reality that the policy of the American government has nothing to do with video games.
InfraBlue

Reply Tue 3 Feb, 2015 01:34 am
@oralloy,
One thing is the straightforwardness of your statement, another thing is the video game la-la land nature of your statement. The former does not negate the latter. Your straightforward statement is a video game la-la land response. That you're talking in circles is a fact because you're merely repeating yourself, which is the point I was making.

I provided links to the questions I asked mysteryman and the questions he asked as a reply. If you don't want to go back and read them that's your problem.

I wasn't referring to the policy of the American government as having to do with video games. I was referring to your la-la land response as having to do with video games.
oralloy

Reply Tue 3 Feb, 2015 02:28 am
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
One thing is the straightforwardness of your statement, another thing is the video game la-la land nature of your statement.

My statement is entirely in the real world.

Your silly babbling about video games is just a childish lie that you are spewing because you don't like that I told the truth.

InfraBlue wrote:
Your straightforward statement is a video game la-la land response.

No, that is just the childish lie that you are spewing because you dislike seeing the truth posted.

InfraBlue wrote:
That you're talking in circles is a fact because you're merely repeating yourself, which is the point I was making.

Repeating the truth in the face of your childish lies does not count as talking in circles.

InfraBlue wrote:
I wasn't referring to the policy of the American government as having to do with video games. I was referring to your la-la land response as having to do with video games.

You were lying about my response because you are childish and you dislike that I posted the truth.
InfraBlue

Reply Tue 3 Feb, 2015 05:37 pm
@oralloy,
nuh-UH
oralloy

Reply Tue 3 Feb, 2015 06:46 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
nuh-UH

Your childish denial of reality will not alter the fact that neither Israel nor the United States will ever allow the Palestinians to have a right of return.
InfraBlue

Reply Wed 4 Feb, 2015 05:10 pm
@oralloy,
What, no reference to thermonuclear weapons this time?

If the Palestinians play their cards right, the Zionists won't have any choice but to comply with their obligation and grant the Palestinians their Right of Return, and the US, if it opposes, will merely be an irrelevance viewing from the sidelines.
oralloy

Reply Wed 4 Feb, 2015 06:09 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
What, no reference to thermonuclear weapons this time?

The resolve of the US is backed by an arsenal of over 1,000 thermonuclear warheads.

InfraBlue wrote:
If the Palestinians play their cards right, the Zionists won't have any choice but to comply with their obligation and grant the Palestinians their Right of Return, and the US, if it opposes, will merely be an irrelevance viewing from the sidelines.

The Palestinians (and their allies, if any) would have to first win a nuclear war against the United States.

Mr. Obama has a really nifty plan to boost the yield of all our MIRVs to half a megaton. I hope that, if the Palestinians ever decide to wage a nuclear war against us, they'll wait until the new warheads are in place. It'll be cool to see them in action.
InfraBlue

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2015 11:01 am
@oralloy,
There ya go!

See this and repeat ad nauseum.
0 Replies