Why do my parents not want me to smoke weed?

ashwaterbong420

Mon 28 Mar, 2011 09:46 am
@dlowan,
ur dumb if it isnt good for kids its not good for adults.
0 Replies

ashwaterbong420

Mon 28 Mar, 2011 09:47 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
dont talk just shut your mouth. Everythings better when ur high
MJA

Mon 28 Mar, 2011 09:57 am
Why do you want to alter your state of mind?
Are you not happy?

=
0 Replies

Gargamel

Mon 28 Mar, 2011 10:08 am
@ashwaterbong420,
ashwaterbong420 wrote:

dont talk just shut your mouth. Everythings better when ur high

dude ur just using weed as a crutch. U should make sure everythings cool when ur not high first and then light a fat one.
0 Replies

ashwaterbong420

Wed 30 Mar, 2011 09:36 am
@xSOADXX075,
you could "go to jail" but only if you have a bunch on you, or get multiple charges. All youll get is a slap on the wrist and a ticket.
0 Replies

mchlldrsn

Mon 29 Aug, 2011 06:02 pm
@jespah,
Dear Jespah

Why dont you oh righteous one stop attempting to force your own opinions upon others? If you don't like the drug, then don't do it and we will then respect your discision. However do not take that snotty kind of attitude! Yes it may be illegal, but hey! Since when have all laws ever been solid or reliable? and stop because it's expensive? Doesn't everybody try to maintain a lifestyle they can't afford? And actually i must admit my grades also improved when i started smoking a while ago. Plus many things that you will also be guilty of lead to cancer like nearly every food and drink, and do you have a mobile? as under your logic cell phones will definately lead to brain tumours? oh and i think the smell is purely heavenly come on man! it's been around one hell of a lot longer than the modern day scents like chanel number pisn 5! and yes with some people it does decrease their ability to motivate themselves but then again some people log onto a computer and instantly get distracted therefore many things decrease motivation. So as for as i am concerned if you have no respect for other's choices, expect very little respect for your own.
0 Replies

Bayshore15

Wed 15 Feb, 2012 04:56 pm
Yoo!! I feel you. My folks are just blind. Weed makes me happy abd everything better! I get good grades with or without it so why not enjoy life while im still alive instead of worrying about college & blah blah blah...im 17 & who knows if theyll wake up in the morning. So i say fck it! And do what makes you happy because your life is YOUR life and you.only.live.once. my parents wont let me go out because they know i still smoke but idgaf. Im never gonna change. And i got over a 4.0 gpa so fck what they say about it makes u dumb.
0 Replies

farmerman

Wed 15 Feb, 2012 05:36 pm
@xSOADXX075,
DUmb things dont cancel themselves out. As a parent, Id be scared shitless that my kid, who was wired for a career in medicine from a top notch school, would become a lazy bum , all burnt out from weed and, worst of all, Coming home to live with us when hes in his mid 20's.
Heavy weed use leads to a personality that is manifested by permanent dependancy on others.
0 Replies

justsmoke36

Sat 28 Jul, 2012 01:25 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Your half ******* retarded if you think there are more marijuana busts in ohio than speeding tickets... i just want to slap the **** out of your parents for making you... smoke weed, don't let anyone tell you what you can or cannot do.. unless your age is 0-15.. weed is NOT bad in any shape or form,, other than its smoke your putting in your lungs.. the GOVERNMENT made a base study saying that marijuana may even CREATE brain cells, or rather help them.. other than killing brain cells lol .. god the people of america are so pathetic in this subject.. I'm ashamed of my own country for being so ignorant and blinding.. open your eyes america.. just like "REEFER MADNESS " hahs there are actual people who believe that silly ****.. its sad.
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Sat 28 Jul, 2012 02:25 pm
Sin a bhfuil
Lustig Andrei

Sat 28 Jul, 2012 07:33 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
slainte ag sehligum.
eurocelticyankee

Sat 28 Jul, 2012 07:41 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
?

agus tusa
0 Replies

thack45

Sat 28 Jul, 2012 09:39 pm
C21H30O2 uberrime nefandus
0 Replies

Mlena

Wed 9 Oct, 2013 08:13 pm
According to this post from 2008 I would love an update with you, your life, and your opinion on what you posted 5 years ago making you now 20. Are you still smoking weed?
0 Replies

Swa999

Sat 22 Nov, 2014 09:54 am
^^ This.

Probably dead or moved onto "bigger things" - It being the "gateway drug" after all.
marijuanaseedsavings.com
Swa
0 Replies

messybuns

Thu 4 Jun, 2015 02:23 pm
@jespah,
Marijuana only becomes addictive in high doses and if you do it multiple times a day for a long time, and even then the chances of addiction are slim. It's $10 where I live for a gram, which is one hour of minimum wage work. You don't know if your grades will suffer, I'm a 16 year old girl and I smoke from my vape about once a day if I have it. I can go weeks without it and I have. I'm smart, getting A's in classes like Science and Math, and I'm also smart enough to know when to smoke it (parties, friends house) and when NOT to(family gatherings, in public). The smell isn't even close to as harsh as to tobacco. It will NOT lead to lung cancer, the only reason smoking cigarettes does is because of the kerosene and gasoline and everything else that is toxic in them that go into your lungs. Yes everyone understands its ILLEGAL and if your parents don't want you to them talk to them about it. Ask them why they don't want you to and ask if you can make a compromise. My deal with my father is I can't smoke it by myself, only with friends and it can't be on property. But if your parents still say no then get a glass jar from a grocery store or a department store and hide everything associated with weed in it like a pipe or a lighter and papers and the weed itself. Make sure you hide it someone where nobody looks like under a pile of clothes or inside a pant leg. If you can't afford a jar then hide it in your shoes like an old pair of winter boots you don't wear.
0 Replies