djjd62

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2008 11:50 am
and you're probably a fag

Westboro Baptist Church - Santa Claus Will Take You To Hell

Gargamel

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2008 12:11 pm
Observation 1: These people surely enjoy literature and healthy food.

Observation 2: These people did not elect our next President.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2008 12:17 pm
I can't even begin to say how disturbing that is. Those are kids! Little kids!

I hope the FBI is keeping close tabs on that group when they aren't too busy ripping off the taxpayers at cocktail parties in Iraq!
rosborne979

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2008 01:05 pm
@djjd62,
How cute. Our very own Christian extremist whacko's, right here in the good old USA.

(It's a tragedy that kids are involved/indoctrinated by this type of thing. Just think of how many little fundamentalist extremists in the middle east are getting a whopping helping of the same type of crap. It's no wonder they grow up to be messed up adults)
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2008 02:44 pm
Have you ever looked at this churches website?

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 20 Dec, 2008 11:46 am
These people are really the scum of the earth. Somebody won a lawsuit against them last year I think. Something in the millions of dollars had to be paid by this piece of **** church. Good. They're some of the most vile garbage on the planet.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sat 20 Dec, 2008 11:53 am
@djjd62,
Those with a truly Christian heart would distance themselves from this group faster than the speed of light.
kickycan

Reply Sat 20 Dec, 2008 12:03 pm
Hey, there's hope for the world after all. This is an article about a protest that these idiots tried to stage earlier this month. They were totally drowned out by other protesters who finally drove the pieces of crap away. Yay! The youtube video at the bottom of the article is pretty good too.

http://www.examiner.com/x-443-Chicago-Gay-Examiner~y2008m12d15-Westboro-Baptist-Church-protest-fails-at-Center-on-Halsted
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Sat 20 Dec, 2008 12:47 pm
@Intrepid,
Intrepid wrote:

Those with a truly Christian heart would distance themselves from this group faster than the speed of light.

Amen and amen. I can't imagine people calling themselves Christian who so reverse everything Jesus taught, but I know they do exist. Unfortunately they are held up and advertised as an example of what Christianity is by the fundamentalist extremists from the anti-religion bunch. Fortunately in truth they are quite rare. With God's help, they'll remain rare.
Setanta

Reply Sat 20 Dec, 2008 04:08 pm
@Foxfyre,
Yet you are oh so willing to assume that Muslim fundamentalists represent the mainstream of Islam. Yet you are oh so willing to oppose equal civil rights for homosexual couples, but will distance yourself from these extremists, whose entire thesis is based on "God" hating "fags," and anyone they oppose politically being a "fag."

Puling hypocrite.
Foxfyre

Reply Sat 20 Dec, 2008 04:32 pm
You are still wrong about me Set. Anybody with even a little bit of honesty or objectivity knows what you are inferring about me is not true and you have absolutely no way to support your comments since I have never said, inferred, or supported such a notion. But at least you are consistently wrong. I'll give you that.
squinney

Reply Sat 20 Dec, 2008 04:51 pm
@Intrepid,
Intrepid wrote:

Says Santa as he kisses the baby... Shocked Laughing
Setanta

Reply Sat 20 Dec, 2008 05:25 pm
@Foxfyre,
Y0u oppose the right of homosexuals to marry, and drag out a whole raft of horseshit religious reasons, and at one point actually claimed that it would devalue your marriage. So you don't oppose the idea of attacks on the civil liberties of homosexuals, you just draw a line between your actions to make second class citizens of them, and those of the Westboro lunatics.

You have, time and again, commented on the degree (in your untutored and uniformed opinion) to which Muslims are murderous fanatics. Whenever someone here points out that there are murderous christians, your basic theme, not matter the detail of the words, is that they aren't true christians--but you're more than happy to assume that any murderous fanatic claiming to be an adherent of Islam is not just a true Muslim, but of a type with the mainstream of Islam.

You're so full of poop your eyes must be dark brown.

Hypocrite

Liar
Foxfyre

Reply Sat 20 Dec, 2008 05:31 pm
@Setanta,
Gay marriage has to do with Islam in what way? I defy you to find where I have based my views on Islam OR the definition of marriage based on religious views ever. Or where have I ever said anything would devalue my marriage? I have never described Muslims as murderous fanatics or any other kind of fanatics.

I will advise Set's poor victims being subjected to such stupid, erroneous, and mean spirited vitriol that it's a safe bet that he is making up whatever hateful thing he says about me, he cannot defend his opinion with anything I've ever said here on A2K or anywhere else, and I will now choose to ignore him until he develops a bit of charity, Christmas spirit, and decency.

Sorry folks. But I just hate staying quiet indefinitely when somebody deliberately says made up hateful things about me or anybody else for that matter. Sorry for sidetracking the thread.
dlowan

Reply Sat 20 Dec, 2008 09:06 pm
@Foxfyre,
Fer crissake...you went on and on about how gay marriage wold bugger up your marriage in sme incomprehensible way...one of the gaybashing threads you have been a major feature of....why not google yourself?

Off hand it might have been on Soz's thread where youlot said that including a gay family on some kids' show was heinous, or the anti-gay marriage people are homophobic thread.

Good grief.

People argued with your homophobic "christian" crap until they were blue in the face, and you conveniently forget it?

Jesus wept.
Rockhead

Reply Sat 20 Dec, 2008 09:07 pm
John 11:35
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 20 Dec, 2008 09:07 pm
@Foxfyre,
And he's not saying gay marriage has to do with Islam...he's pointing out that you carry on about Islam in ways that make you bleat and squawk if someone does it about christians.

These are examples of your hypocrisy.

At least get your story straight.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2008 12:17 am
@dlowan,
You're almost as bad as Set D. Yes I am opposed to changing the definition of traditional marriage and I have stated my reasons which, if somebody was even trying to see what I was saying, would see that it is obvious that I am not homophobic, I'm not opposed to gay people in any way or fashion. I have never nor will I ever bash gays. I don't like having political correctness of ANY kind thrown in my face or trotted at as some sort of superior morality, and if that offends you, sue me. He attacked me for something I never said about Muslims and when I objected to that he shifts to gay marriage and misrepresents what I said about that.

Google me all you want and, if you honestly portray what I've said, you can't find any case where I have bashed gay people or Muslims for that matter. I'm sure there are numerous issues on which we disagree. The last time I looked, that was permissable on A2K.

Now for pete's sake, its Christmas, I'm trying to enjoy myself and live and let live and I'm not going around trashing Set or you or anybody else. If you dislike me, fine. But do you and Set dislike me so much that you find it necessary to totally disrupt a thread unrelated to me?

Let there be peace on earth and let it begin here.

Thank you very much.
Foxfyre

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2008 12:19 am
@Foxfyre,
Rockhead, go make your football picks please. You're the last one.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2008 11:07 am
I wish everyone would stop picking on foxfyre. I think I see what she's trying to explain to you. She hates gay people, not fags! So you see, she is not even close to having the same views as the people on that video!
0 Replies