PARENTS NAME KID "ADOLF HITLER CAMPBELL"

Setanta

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 07:43 am
I believe that would be doofii . . . at any rate, this one certainly is a doofus. It's not simply that he is an apologist for Hitler and the NSDAP, he is a rabid anti-semite. He deserves no respect. It is, however, i believe, necessary to point out that he's peddling ****, because there are far too many people who don't know enough to see that he's peddling propaganda.
0 Replies

HexHammer

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 08:46 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Yeh, I agree. If it just wasnt for that lttle "genocide" thing, the purging of millions of members of his society, as well as introducing the world to the forward looking concept of "Strategic Bombing" on civilian populations, hItler would be celebrated as a great leader of the 20th century. Hed be right up there with STalin .
Thank you for reminding us that Hitler was really a great guy. AND, a painter? what a painter he was. He could paint a room in 3 hours. TWO COATS!.
Many nations have had genocide on the order of their military campaigns, how was it that USA got founded? ..millions of natives slaugterd?
France also have had their share, though very little known.
Hitler wasn't the person who invented the concept of systematicly killing jews, he only signed the paper, thus we now blame him for an administrative thing, and even call him insane for doing so, I would call Nixon, Reagan, GW Bush greater dictators and more insane that Hitler. ..oh oh and does Hiroshima and Nagasagi ring a bell?

It isn't the numbers that makes someone insane or not sane, it's the action itself, which makes Hitler no worse than any other of those aforementioned leaders. But for the naive and manipulative it is the propaganda and spin that does it, sadly.
djjd62

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 08:52 am
@HexHammer,
HexHammer wrote:
oh oh and does Hiroshima and Nagasagi ring a bell?

to be fair, Japan was given a chance to surrender, and they passed, even after the first bomb was dropped (they really changed their tune after the second one)

while there was certainly anti jewish sentiment in Germany (granted they weren't the only country to feel this way), Hitler didn't say to them, leave now or we'll gas you, he just started rounding them up and killing them (and he wasn't at war with them, where as the US was at war with Japan)
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 08:55 am
This is so much bullshit, i hardly know where to start. Hitler is the only example we have in history in which someone systematically destoyed people on such a scale. Pol Pot would have loved to have been as efficient but he was a piker compared to the Germans. To claim that Hitler only signed a paper is the most disgusting of apologetics. Anyone even just superficially familiar with how the Nazi state worked knows that no policy was promulgated without Hitler's prior knowledge and consent--and had any such improbable thing hanppened, Hitler would not have signed off on it unless he approved it. What's really disgusting here is that this piece of **** Hex is a Dane (or so he has claimed elsewhere) and Denmark suffered torture and murder from the Nazis as was the case in every other country they occupied.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 09:40 am
@HexHammer,
Quote:
Many nations have had genocide on the order of their military campaigns,
Ill even give you this. But how, in your mind does that validate a Hitler? You sound like some kid who , after getting caught beating up some class mate, his only defense was that "Johny did it too"?

There are many of your Aryan brotherhood types in shacks all over the south and rural towns in the US. The movement is alive in Europe. Its a story of a bunch of losers who, unable to make their own lives an example , celebrate the works of the evils and insanity of the third Reich, This is in the hopes that theior own lives will get some relevance.

If you cant tell evil , or if you try to justify its existence in a comparative form, then we have little to discuss.
saab

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 10:13 am
Hexhammer,
you say you live north of Copenhagen.
Take a day and spend it in Frihedsmuseet and learn a bit more about Hitler and what he did to the Danes. Then read the facts about Hitler and the Holocaust.
Your excuses for Hitler are really very very bad.
HexHammer

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 12:01 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Quote:
Many nations have had genocide on the order of their military campaigns,
Ill even give you this. But how, in your mind does that validate a Hitler? You sound like some kid who , after getting caught beating up some class mate, his only defense was that "Johny did it too"?

There are many of your Aryan brotherhood types in shacks all over the south and rural towns in the US. The movement is alive in Europe. Its a story of a bunch of losers who, unable to make their own lives an example , celebrate the works of the evils and insanity of the third Reich, This is in the hopes that theior own lives will get some relevance.

If you cant tell evil , or if you try to justify its existence in a comparative form, then we have little to discuss.
Dude, you have a selective sense of preception, I'm not saying Hitler is a goodie 2 shoe, but what I'm saying is that other leaders was no better, which is why at this "fair" Nuremberg Trial the allies made sure the Aixis trialed couldn't made counter accusations. Dude, think ..please!
0 Replies

HexHammer

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 12:02 pm
@saab,
saab wrote:

Hexhammer,
you say you live north of Copenhagen.
Take a day and spend it in Frihedsmuseet and learn a bit more about Hitler and what he did to the Danes. Then read the facts about Hitler and the Holocaust.
Your excuses for Hitler are really very very bad.
I'm very familiar of those horrid things the germans did to danes though the occupation, what I'm saying that naive people like you only "want's" to see it black and white, and 1 sided.
0 Replies

HexHammer

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 12:03 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

If you have nothing better than this senseless slander to offer, then I pity you. Then YOU are much worse than anything that I have encounterd, a blind fanatic.
farmerman

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 12:48 pm
@HexHammer,
Quote:
If you have nothing better than this senseless slander to offer, then I pity you. Then YOU are much worse than anything that I have encounterd, a blind fanatic.

Laughing Drunk Laughing Drunk Laughing Drunk

You are the one sucking off Hitler and now IM THE FANATIC?? you are mightily fucked in the head ole hex nut.

Tell me that this is a joke and that youre really not such an aryan whacko
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 12:54 pm
@HexHammer,
PS, LIBEL is the word you wanna use. SLANDER is defamation by spoken words and libel is by written.

HOWEVER, the successful defense in either is proof that the defamation is true.

YO HONAH-
I hereby calls the courts attention to the written crap from plaintiff hex hammer. who says Ive slanderd him by calling him a Hitler lover. Note his own words above.
Libel charges arent a friend of truth for you hex.
HexHammer

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 01:16 pm
@farmerman,
I had hoped we could keep this as a civil discussion, instead you resort to puerile accusations and unreasonable personal attacks.
dyslexia

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 01:23 pm
@HexHammer,
yeah, I always expect farmerman to stick to reasonable attacks but the purile part, well that's just farmermans' age rearing up, second childhood kinda thing.
HexHammer

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 01:30 pm
@dyslexia,
dyslexia wrote:
the purile part, well that's just farmermans' age rearing up, second childhood kinda thing.
I dare say.
dyslexia

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 01:45 pm
@HexHammer,
Quote:
I dare say
yeah really, what's with farmerman anyway? I know lots of people that didn't graduate 8th grade like I did but you'd think someone like farmerman would make at least an effort to educate himself. I hate when people offer their opinions and then trash others when they don't know what they're talking about.
0 Replies