jeraldz

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2008 01:40 am
hello there... is there anybody who can help me writing my contract of leas termination letter, i'll break my leas of contract coz I'll be going out of the country, planning to move out in the apartment effective 18th of Decemer 2008. Thank you.

joefromchicago

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2008 09:28 am
@jeraldz,
jeraldz wrote:

hello there... is there anybody who can help me writing my contract of leas termination letter, i'll break my leas of contract coz I'll be going out of the country, planning to move out in the apartment effective 18th of Decemer 2008. Thank you.

You're planning on breaking your lease by moving out? Why do you need a letter? Just move out.
Tiwari

Reply Sat 20 Dec, 2008 12:19 am
@jeraldz,
Hello Mr. Jeraldz,
You should terminate the lease before moving out of the country. But before writing any termination letter, you will hvae to read your lease document. There will be clauses addressing the termination. Read them and act accordingly.
0 Replies

jeraldz

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 02:49 am
@joefromchicago,
hello joe, i'm here again i'll be going to ask your opinion or some hints how to reply my boss' letter about my absences, he sent me memo about my half day coz of unpredictable reason i am actually suffering migraine headache every morning that's the main cause of my absences every morning...Please help me build a letter, i'll expect your response..thank you.
joefromchicago

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 09:04 am
@jeraldz,
I don't know how to reply to a letter that I've never seen. Is your boss threatening to fire you? Do you have an employment contract or are you an at-will employee? Are you a member of a union? Did you see a doctor for your migraines? Are you currently in the US? There are a lot of questions that need to be answered before we can offer any useful advice.
jeraldz

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 07:32 pm
@joefromchicago,
hi joe, it's just an apology letter in reply to his memo, the letter did not state about terminating me from my job, it is just a sort of reminder about my absences but still i wanted to write an apology letter address to our boss as i acknowledge my mistake..I'm here in the Phils. thank you
joefromchicago

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2009 09:06 am
@jeraldz,
Well, that should be easy then. Just explain your situation, say that you're sorry, and promise not to do it again.
0 Replies

sullyfish6

Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2009 07:46 am
Put a Dr's note with it if you really want to be sincere.
0 Replies