sylvia chomas

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2008 12:59 am
@TTH,
HE HAS A VERY EXPENSIVE ATTORNEY! we were just tryin too do a little research on our own being curious wondering if any one else has experinced anything of the nature. thanx for your advice an help though.
CalamityJane

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2008 10:45 am
@sylvia chomas,
sylvia chomas wrote:

because my boyfriend has gotten his 3rd drunk driving. is considerd a felony how ever were wondering if we are able to fight his breatlizer results with the fact that he has gerd.

Sylvia, having a track record of three DUIs makes it very unlikely for your
boyfriend to blame his blood alcohol count on GERD. Besides, if the
breathalizer shows a positive result, a blood test will be taken to determine
the exact bac. One doesn't get a DUI conviction via breathalizer only.
Ragman

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2008 10:54 am
@sylvia chomas,
This sounds like he should be off the road in treatment, instead of trying to skate out of his criminal offense. Pretty irresponsible. I sure wouldn't want him to be on the road when I drive. Hope he hasn't hurt anyone...YET!
Bella Dea

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2008 10:54 am
Or maybe he should STOP DRIVING DRUNK!!!!

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2008 10:57 am
@sylvia chomas,
And..if he already has an expensive attorney, the info you're seek about GERD affecting breath-a-lyzer tests - he should be researching or already knows.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2008 11:09 am
@Ticomaya,
My mistake ... I thought we were discussing which of the kings was the heaviest partier.

Carry on.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2008 12:02 pm
@sylvia chomas,
Have you suggested he try driving only when he has not consumed alcohol?
sylvia chomas

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2008 01:10 pm
@CalamityJane,
yes he did there were no blood taking. an he was issued a citation for dui!what state you in maybe the laws are different there.How ever if he had refused the breathlaizer! then they would have drawn blood.besides that his first drunk driving was over 7 years ago but they just passsed that law that drunk driving stays on your record for life now. if it had been the old law he wouldnt be being charged with a felony.
0 Replies

sylvia chomas

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2008 01:18 pm
@Ragman,
i do not believe he needs extinsve treatment like all you people are talking,an no he hasnt hurt any one everyone makes mistakes by no means am i sticking up for him but damn you people must all belong too MADD! he is employeeed at one of the big 3 an has been for along time he does take care of bussiness just soo happen like i said it was Labor day weekend an he made a very big mistake one was driving!two was being intoxicated soo the police claim he was anyway an driving. were not talking about a bum here were speaking of a very succefull man who screwed up.
sylvia chomas

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2008 01:20 pm
@DrewDad,
At this point he suggest too him self not too drive or drink period.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2008 01:32 pm
@sylvia chomas,
Driving drunk once is "screwing up." Getting caught on that one occasion is unfortunate and most people learn a lesson.

Getting caught twice is being stupid and you didn't learn the first lesson but some people need a couple of head knocks.

Getting caught a third time is not "screwing up." It is someone with a problem. I doubt this was only the third time in his life he has driven drunk. I would bet he has driven drunk at least 10 times for every time he has been caught if not 30 0r 40. I can understand his not wanting to pay the piper for getting caught but I don't understand why you are enabling him. Do you really think this is only the third time he has driven drunk in the last 7 years?
0 Replies