How Long Did It Take You To Get Into Google?

Javaid

Thu 20 Nov, 2008 12:40 pm
My website got into Google quite quickly, within a few weeks of submission, although not all the pages are indexed yet. I have heard of other people's sites taking months to get in.

Robert Gentel

Thu 20 Nov, 2008 09:30 pm
@Javaid,
I've had sites enter in as little as 20 minutes. If a strong enough link points to the page it's very quick.

New topics on able2know tend to be on Google within hours and rarely take longer than a day to show up.
0 Replies

fbaezer

Fri 21 Nov, 2008 09:10 pm
Entered a post in my blog at 20:56 p.m. CST
Went to a2k. Read this thread.
Went to google. Googled part of the name of the post. Nothing.
Went back to google. Googled. There it was, third on the list, at 21:08 p.m. CST
Robert Gentel

Fri 21 Nov, 2008 10:48 pm
@fbaezer,
And that's another thing, blogs (most of them at least) ping Google when there are new posts and Google tends to come by to spider the post pretty quickly.
bible quizzer

Thu 30 Jul, 2009 07:27 am
@Robert Gentel,
So, a Blogspot or Wordpress blog for example, would do this automatically? Or what would I have to set up to make it happen?
Robert Gentel

Thu 30 Jul, 2009 08:50 am
@bible quizzer,
I don't know about Blogspot, but Wordpress can do that. I believe it comes configured to ping pingomatic.com by default. But basically any blog software that can do blog pings can be configured to do that.

When they ping the search engines (or pingomatic, which then pings them all) the search engines often come around right away to check out the new content.
0 Replies

johnniewalk

Thu 3 Nov, 2016 06:50 am
@Javaid,
It depends on the on page SEO factor how you implemented it and also the competitive keywords..
0 Replies

paystubsonline

Thu 3 May, 2018 01:07 am
@Javaid,
It takes 24hrs to crawl and index your site. Sometimes it may take 48hrs.
0 Replies

itstrisha

Thu 3 May, 2018 04:01 am
@Javaid,
It depends how competitive the keyword is and what are your SEO efforts and strategy
0 Replies

brainstudioz

Fri 14 Dec, 2018 07:52 am
It will take upto 48 hours to get into google
tsarstepan

Fri 14 Dec, 2018 07:53 am
@brainstudioz,
brainstudioz wrote:

It will take upto 48 hours to get into google

Are you admitting to have illegally hacked into a Google server? Or someone's Gmail account? TSK TSK and shame on you! Confused Shocked
0 Replies

saisaanvi

Wed 30 Jan, 2019 06:56 am
@Javaid,
To index fast in Google, there are some free tools where many URLs you can submit at a time. Within in one day, you can see it as indexed.
0 Replies

thomasehoward

Thu 7 Feb, 2019 12:28 am
@Javaid,
The majority of them managed to achieve that in approximately 61 to 182 days. By looking at this graph, you might think that, on average, it takes a page anywhere from 2 to 6 months to rank in Google's Top10.
0 Replies

nickeagle

Thu 21 Feb, 2019 11:13 pm
@Javaid,
It depends on google actually, how often Google crawls the web. I can take up 2-3 day
0 Replies

nicedigitals

Fri 22 Feb, 2019 12:46 am
@Javaid,
Search Engine Spiders Frequently Crawls Your Website And There Is No Particular Time Span.
0 Replies