Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2008 11:50 am
what is relevant about the `elements` and how do the illuminati make use of them? how does the `mastermind` of the assassintins use them?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,832 • Replies: 17
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2008 05:10 am
@nate2nice,
Are you asking about The DaVinci Code?
dlowan

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2008 05:30 am
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

Are you asking about The DaVinci Code?

Prolly not.

Brown wrote a book called Angels and Demons, with similar conspiracy stuff.

I haven't read either, though, and you may have read both, in which case you may be right.

Here's Amazon on Angels and Demons:

http://www.amazon.com/Angels-Demons-Dan-Brown/dp/0671027360

Here's a "complete literarary guide" which may help out interlocutor with her/his homework:

http://www.bookrags.com/Angels_%26_Demons

http://www.bookrags.com/studyguide-angels-and-demons/plotsummary.html

What Wiki Wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angels_and_Demons

http://www.megaessays.com/viewpaper/28311.html

I don't know how useful those sites are, but they'll be more useful than I am.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2008 08:49 am
@jespah,
Angels and Demons, while as terrible a book as are all of Dan Brown's books, is much better than The DaVinci Code. It introduces the main character of DaVinci, the symbology professor (I can't even think of his name now) during a Papal election at the Vatican. Over the top but less grotesque (until the climactic ending, that is) than the other one. Neither one of these is quite as bad as Digital Fortress, however, a book I urge you earnestly to avoid. You don't need to read it. I did it for you, to my sorrow. No, don't thank me. It's the least I could do to maintain my standing as Top Nerd of A2k. Dlowan has answered the poster's question with her links.

Good luck in your search for enlightenment, nate2nice, and I hope you get a good grade.
ossobuco

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2008 11:24 am
@Merry Andrew,
You mean they teach that in school? (wretched writing, in my opinion, at least in the one book of his that I read)
dlowan

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2008 03:02 pm
@ossobuco,
Scary, huh?

Unless they use it to debunk conspiracy theories?
ossobuco

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2008 03:47 pm
@dlowan,
I'm guessing it's more a way to engage students with some popular fiction. Oy vey.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2008 04:36 pm
@ossobuco,
I'm just assuming. From the way his/her question is worded, it sounds like an assignment. Maybe a book club, not a school course.
jespah

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2008 05:12 am
@Merry Andrew,
Ah, er, thanks. I think.

Sad if that claptrap is used to engage students (perhaps the district got the books for cheap) -- it isn't even popular any more.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 6 May, 2011 12:20 am
I see the same asshole is at work on this thread. A2k allows the tag "incoherent" to be added and the poster only posts one thought and then leaves forever... This is why a2k is the most illiterate and idiotic forum online. The a2k "dogs" have chased off another probably much more educated person than the idiots here.

Have you ever heard a2k of "really moderating" or telling the people (who are insulting new people before they even make their point) to shut the hell up or leave... I don't care how many thousands of posts they have here... it is a matter of quality versus quantity. These same mean grotesquely arrogant assholes have chased off the Muslims on here too! As if their own arrogant religion is the only way and they are the chosen people... These are the same self worshiping people who burned the Aztec history of Mexico and go off to foreign countries to "civilize the heathens". We learn from the new world order that all religions have the same origins and opiate effects on societies.

I have been on this forum since the beginning of abuzz and that is why abuzz sucked too. Spam artists and hit and run cowards ruined that forum too! How about getting some moderators who moderate and say NO, this "incoherent" tag is insulting and unrelated... OR IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO MODERATE LET US MODERATE OUR OWN TAGS AND DELETE INSULTING UNRELATED REMARKS OURSELVES!

So the poster misspelled a word. These posters who leave these unrelated insults are not only cowards, but they are juvenile, unfeeling, unloving, inconsiderate jerks! (Is that enough coherence for you, did that sink into your thick pea brained skull?)

Of the million or so English words, everyone on this forum has misspelled at least one and some misspell them in nearly every post they write but no one calls their posts incoherent. Because they are too ignorant and weak to rock their religious boat, well trained drones... The ones who do leave these insults on other people's threads when they do finally write something I wanna puke... it is nearly always so biased and erroneous and devoid of the the truth. Like something that would come out of the mouth or that low life Ward Churchill professor from Denver.

http://www.9news.com/rss/story.aspx?storyid=165713

This is the mentality of the person who left this "incoherent" tag and it is a damned shame that a2k allows such tripe. Take a lesson from Denver and email this person leaving these tags and say three strikes and you're out! See if they think it is more important for them to leave their insulting tags or keep their place here among the otherwise caring and kind community here. How many times have people complained about THEIR tags? Wake up a2k!

It seems this happens whenever the "new word order" is mentioned also. Well whoever thinks they know it all about this new world order please instead of leaving cowardly scum bag tags please enlighten us as to your illustrious coherence. Demonstrate to us how brilliant and learned you are, otherwise, shut the **** up!

Oh and I see this thread is at zero too... I added my vote and refreshed and back to zero it went. Nate2nice created one discussion then left.... Shame we never even got to hear their own unique point of view. You should get rid of the down vote and these rank and disgusting haters of other ways and ideas.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 6 May, 2011 12:59 am
http://theilluminatiwatch.com/tag/elements/
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 6 May, 2011 01:17 am
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_illuminati_14.htm

3 2 - 19=13 The Eye of Horus . Same as Dairy Queen
C B S

3 14 14 =3+1+4+1+4=13
C N N

3 9 1=3+9+1=13
C I A (Central Intelligence Agency )

4 8 19=4x8=32-19=13
D H S (Department of Human Services)

6 2 9= 6- 2=4+9=13
F B I

14 19 1 = 1+4=5-19=negative14+1=negative13 ?
N S A

1 15 12 = 1+15=16-1=15-2=13
A O L (America On-Line) note the eye in the pyramid .

6 5 13 1 = 6-5=1+13=14-1=13
F E M A (Federal Emergency Management Association)

5 16 1 = 5+1=6+6=12+1=13
E P A (Environmental Protection Agency) This is a shame. Its the only way they could charge us for the air we breathe.

13 9 F = 1+3=4+9=13F F=Freemason
M I 6 (British Intelligence) This one is freemason from front to back

23 8 15 = 2x3=6-8=-2+15=13
W H O (World Health Organization)

10 7 2 This one was very clever. Its reversed. = 2x7=14-01=13
K G B (Russian Intelligence)

14 1 6 20 1 This one is reversed also. = 1x20=20+6=26+1=27-14=13
N A F T A (North American Free Trade Agreement)

14 1 20 15 = 14-1=13-20=negative 7-1=negative 8-5=negative 13 ?
N A T O (North Atlantic Treaties Organization)

20 2 14 =20-2=18-1=17=4=13
T B N (Trinity Broadcasting Network) TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK The biggest and most evil force of unholy false Christianity

21 19 1 = 2x1=2+1=3+9=12+1=13
U S A

roger

Reply Fri 6 May, 2011 01:35 am
@RexRed,
I don't tag threads as incoherent, but posts like this sorely tempt me.
RexRed

Reply Fri 6 May, 2011 01:49 am
@roger,
roger wrote:

I don't tag threads as incoherent, but posts like this sorely tempt me.
Well someone does and yes it apparently was tempting enough to someone to be rude and carry out the dirty deed. All the more reason why people need moderating control of their own threads. All this sort of thing does is divide the community and we suspect everyone. When a tag is placed if you click on it it should lead back to the person who posted it. See where their courage and boldness is then.

I love people of different ethnicity and they should not be insulted because their English is err, "broken". This does not mean they are not intelligent or have nothing of value to add.
roger

Reply Fri 6 May, 2011 01:53 am
@RexRed,
Actually, that's not a bad idea. Still, the post I referenced made no sense at all, and also seemed unrelated to anything in the thread.
RexRed

Reply Fri 6 May, 2011 01:57 am
@roger,
roger wrote:

Actually, that's not a bad idea. Still, the post I referenced made no sense at all, and also seemed unrelated to anything in the thread.
Yes i know it is just someone's random attacks on what they think should be coherent. There should be a determinant built into the software, checks and balances, not anonymous spam.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 6 May, 2011 02:33 am
Also, I would consider the mastermind of "the assassins" to be only one "mastermind" of the over all Illuminati. Every religion has their own assassins, sworn to obedience to their own sect's mastermind. These masterminds connected by the over-mind. Each religion is an illusion of dominance fed by arrogance so as to keep the drones or pawns in an aggressive warlike stance.

People say there is no order to chaos, but even chaos needs a ruler and a hierarchy of power else it would fight itself and defeat its own purpose.

Jesus was accused of casting our devils by the prince of devils. For the prince of devils has power over its own seemingly chaotic minions.

Matthew 9:34
But the Pharisees said, He casteth out devils through the prince of the devils.

Matthew 12:24
But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils.

Mark 3:22
And the scribes which came down from Jerusalem said, He hath Beelzebub, and by the prince of the devils casteth he out devils.

Comment: There is an "order" to confusion.
roger

Reply Fri 6 May, 2011 02:09 pm
@RexRed,
There you go again.
0 Replies