Farrakhan on Obama: 'The Messiah is absolutely speaking'

Woiyo9

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2008 08:52 am
Another indication of the typs of people who support Obama!!!

"Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, another powerful Chicago-based political figure associated with the Rev. Jeremiah Wright and other long-time associates of Democratic Party presidential candidate Barack Obama, is leaving no doubt about what he thinks of the leader in the campaign for the White House.

He says when Obama talks "the Messiah is absolutely speaking."

You can watch it for yourself on a newly posted YouTube video.

Addressing a large crowd behind a podium Feb. 24 with a Nation of Islam Saviour's Day 2008 sign, Farrakhan proclaims,

"You are the instruments that God is going to use to bring about universal change, and that is why Barack has captured the youth. And he has involved young people in a political process that they didn't care anything about. That's a sign. When the Messiah speaks, the youth will hear, and the Messiah is absolutely speaking."

"Brothers and sisters," Farrakhan said, "Barack Obama to me, is a herald of the Messiah. Barack Obama is like the trumpet that alerts you something new, something better is on the way."

Farrakhan points out that the man Nation of Islam followers refer to as "the Savior," Fard Muhammad, had a black father and a white mother, just as Obama did.

"A black man with a white mother became a savior to us," he said. "A black man with a white mother could turn out to be one who can lift America from her fall.

"Would God allow Barack to be president of a country that has been so racist, so evil in its treatment of Hispanics, native Americans, blacks?" he asked. "Would God do something like that? Yeah. Of course he would. That's to show you that the stone that the builders rejected has become the headstone of the corner. This is a sign to you. It's the time of our rise. It's the time that we should take our place. The future is all about you."

Get "The Audacity of Deceit: Barack Obama's War on American Values"

Farrakhan suggested he would keep a low profile in the campaign, despite his enthusiasm for Obama.

"That's why you have never heard me make any comment," he explained. "I love that brother, and I want to see that brother successful. I don't want to say anything that would hurt that brother, and I don't want them to use me or the Nation of Islam."

Returning to the theme that Obama is a mystical figure, Farrakhan said, he "is not the Messiah for sure, but anytime he gives you a sign of uniting races, ethnic groups, ideologies, religions and makes people feel a sense of oneness, that's not necessarily Satan's work, that is, I believe, the work of God."

He went on to point out that when religious scholars talk about Christ or the Islamic Mahdi, they never talk in racial terms " again, pointing to Obama's mixed racial background.

WND previously reported a website called "Is Barack Obama the Messiah?" captured the wave of euphoria that followed the Democratic senator's remarkable rise.

The site is topped by an Obama quote strategically ripped from a Jan. 7 speech at Dartmouth College just before the New Hampshire Primary in which he told students, "… a light will shine through that window, a beam of light will come down upon you, you will experience an epiphany, and you will suddenly realize that you must go to the polls and vote" for Obama.

MSNBC anchor Chris Matthews is among the many members of the media enraptured by Obama, admitting he felt a "thrill going up my leg" listening to an Obama speech.

At the media watchdog Newsbusters, P.J. Gladnick writes that Obama has a charisma that goes beyond "his youthful vigor, or handsomeness, or even inspiring rhetoric."

"Bill Clinton, with all his effortless, winking charm, didn't have what Obama has, which is a sort of powerful luminosity, a unique high-vibration integrity," "Gladnick says. "Dismiss it all you like, but I've heard from far too many enormously smart, wise, spiritually attuned people who've been intuitively blown away by Obama's presence - not speeches, not policies, but sheer presence - to say it's just a clever marketing ploy, a slick gambit carefully orchestrated by hotshot campaign organizers who, once Obama gets into office, will suddenly turn from perky optimists to vile soul-sucking lobbyist whores, with Obama as their suddenly evil, cackling overlord."

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/?pageId=77539
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 6,663 • Replies: 44
No top replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2008 08:55 am
@Woiyo9,
Hey Woiyo? How about you dial down the fear-mongering a bit, mkay?

Cycloptichorn
Gargamel

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2008 08:56 am
@Woiyo9,
Woiyo9 wrote:

Another indication of the typs of people who support Obama!!!

While yet another indication would be--every poll in the last two weeks. Which suggest that MOST VOTERS are the "typs" of people who support Obama.

But keep on posting total nonsense. You're closing the gap!
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2008 08:57 am
OMG.

What is this world coming to when a religious leader says that God speaks through all of us?

At least God talks directly to Bush. Of course that means Bush garbles the message by the time he relates it to the rest of us.
dyslexia

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2008 09:02 am
Todd Palin registered in October 1995 to the Alaska Independence Party, a radical group that advocates for Alaskan secession from the United States.
The founder of the Alaska Independence Party -- a group that has been courted over the years by Sarah Palin, and one her husband was a member of for roughly seven years -- once professed his "hatred for the American government" and cursed the American flag as a "damn flag."

The AIP founder, Joe Vogler, made the comments in 1991, in an interview that's now housed at the Oral History Program in the Rasmuson Library at the University of Alaska, Fairbanks.

"The fires of hell are frozen glaciers compared to my hatred for the American government," Vogler said in the interview, in which he talked extensively about his desire for Alaskan secession, the key goal of the AIP.
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2008 09:06 am
@dyslexia,
you betcha
dyslexia

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2008 09:09 am
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

you betcha
did I mention Palin is a maverick?
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2008 09:11 am
@dyslexia,
I picture her more as a Gremlin....
Woiyo9

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2008 09:11 am
@parados,
Yet, you criticze any and every Evangelical who does the same thing.

Well, that makes you a hypocrite.

Chirp on !!!
gungasnake

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2008 09:13 am
@Woiyo9,
There is only one messiah, and he was not a member of the Chicago political machine...
rosborne979

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2008 09:13 am
@dyslexia,
Quote:
did I mention Palin is a maverick?

Do they have Maverick's in Alaska? Maybe she's a caribou.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2008 09:14 am
@Woiyo9,
I do?

I don't recall ever criticizing anyone that says God speaks through all of us. Could you point out where I have done that?
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2008 09:15 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

There is only one messiah, and he was not a member of the Chicago political machine...

You are, of course, referring to this guy:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9f/Khomeini_Famous_Portrait.jpg/225px-
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2008 09:16 am
@Woiyo9,
Quote:
He says when Obama talks "the Messiah is absolutely speaking."

If Farrakhan scares you so much, don't listen to him. He's just another radical, there are thousands of them and they all have crazy ideas. Ignore him.
Woiyo9

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2008 09:16 am
@rosborne979,
I do. But not enough Obama supporters ignore him. That is the problem.
parados

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2008 09:19 am
@Woiyo9,
Funny, how the ONLY person bringing up Farrakhan on here is NOT an Obama supporter. I don't think any Obama supporter here would have known what he said.

Maybe the problem is that we should ignore you. That would probably prevent me from ever hearing or reading anything Farrakhan has said recently.
rosborne979

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2008 09:35 am
@Woiyo9,
Quote:
I do. But not enough Obama supporters ignore him. That is the problem.

I think more of us ignore him than you realize.
0 Replies

rabel22

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2008 10:16 am
@Woiyo9,
I should put you on ignore but I am interestered in what rant you are going to be spouting from one day to the next. Not that it changes my thinking.
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2008 10:32 am
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

I picture her more as a Gremlin....

and doesn't she look just fabulous parked next to that edsel?

http://www.edsel.org/project1.jpg   http://www.javelinamx.com/javhome/jwr/77grem1.jpg

too bad there's nothing goin' on under the hood...
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2008 10:35 am
@parados,
parados wrote:

I don't think any Obama supporter here would have known what he said.

or cared. it's a non-event.
0 Replies