The Trolls Among Us

cjhsa

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2008 01:14 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

ceej, It's not because you have conservative opinions that makes you a troll; it's based on how and what you say.

This coming from the guy who INSISTED he was watching HDTV on Comcast back when Comcast had no HD content whatsoever.....

Openly posting about how stupid you are seems to me the most blatant form of trolling on a board that is supposed to be for knowledge exchange....
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2008 01:18 pm
@cjhsa,
You find that important to your life? LOL
Below viewing threshold (view)
High Seas

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2008 01:27 pm
@SYNRON,
Synron - number theory would provide a first pass to your query, but the larger issue of ordering was addressed by Ken Arrow among others.

Will be back over weekend, but want to ask: are you familiar with Wiener chaos expansions and numerical solutions of randomly forced equations? If so I'll explain then. Glad to see you're a fellow poster here.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2008 01:32 pm
@cjhsa,
You're welcome to "ignore" my posts - if you know how. LOL
cjhsa

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2008 01:53 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I refuse to do so. I think the ignore feature is something liberals would like to have in Congress. 1a be damned.

But I've been ignoring you for years.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2008 01:55 pm
@cjhsa,
Please try harder. LOL
cjhsa

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2008 01:56 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Does anyone else see the irony in this?
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2008 01:58 pm
@cjhsa,
No, because I like to make you look sillier than you really are. From the number of posters who question your post more than mine confirms that for me.

Funny, how that works.
Robert Gentel

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2008 02:12 pm
http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/5489/donotfeedthetrollshg9.jpg
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2008 04:17 pm
@mason738,
Thank u, sir; very good of u !
David
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2008 05:17 pm
@mason738,
Quote:
Still, I drink your health before, the gun butt raps upon the door.

That won't happen mate. But cheers anyway. We have reserves to burn.

Did you know that with a sharp razor blade you can split a match into three and all of them work if you are quick to get your stogie into the flame. So that should save you all any un-neccessary outgoings.

Stopping mowing the lawn and redecorating the back bedroom is even better and much easier. **** the Jones's.
mason738

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2008 05:25 pm
@spendius,
SPENDIUS-SIR- Your comments are well taken but where I live(CHICAGO) one MUST cut the lawn periodically. There will be fines assessed if one does not do so. However, now that Senator Barack Obama will soon be president with carte blanche from an majority Democratic Senate and House, I am very much afraid that we will be asked to bundle our grass clippings so that they can be recycled to provide energy--the GREEN MOVEMENT- you know.

Cheers -Spendius!!!
spendius

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2008 05:31 pm
@mason738,
Ya what? Fines for not mowing your lawn!!??

Jeeze! You are in worse shape than I had thought. Don't you need a lawnmower to mow the lawn?

Fined for not buying a lawnmower!!?? If they tried that here there would be a revolution. Are you allowed to smoke in your house?

spendius

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2008 05:35 pm
@spendius,
It dies back in Autumn (Fall) so what's the problem. And when it's 3 feet high it provides a habitat for some endangered species or other the names of which I have failed to retain but they are quite cute.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2008 04:19 am
99% of America has no such law.

( local aberration)

David
0 Replies