Help for an A2K friend... well, advice, really...

Mame

Sat 27 Sep, 2008 04:28 pm
She was emailing me a little bit ago. I'm not going to say her name, but you might guess who she is from her problem. She seems to be obsessed with her boobs.

Anyway, she said one of them sort of pointed to the side (outside, of course) and she was wondering why that was. Or maybe she said it hung quite a bit lower than the other one. Truthfully, I wasn't paying that much attention. I offered to start a topic about it to lighten up the political atmosphere dominating here. She was delighted since she's in the middle of painting and repainting her whole house. I mean, every time we chat, she's either painting a room or repainting another one. I've got all the rooms and colours totally confused now. Back to the topic - I think she'd appreciate your advice.

Does anybody know why one of your boobs would do that (either the pointing or the hanging at different levels)? Are there any benefits to it? Should she fix it, and if so, any idea what's involved in terms of surgery and cost? Should she even bother? Do you think this could be why she's always flashing them behind windows?

Thanks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 16 • Views: 15,685 • Replies: 103
Topic Closed

Mame

Sat 27 Sep, 2008 04:30 pm
@Mame,
Really, any advice would be great. Even if it's from Nickfun, Kicky, Slappy, gus, etc.
Rockhead

Sat 27 Sep, 2008 04:33 pm
@Mame,
My left one is smaller than my right one...

Embarrassed
djjd62

Sat 27 Sep, 2008 04:34 pm
this thread is useless without pictures

i wanna see these newly painted rooms
0 Replies

djjd62

Sat 27 Sep, 2008 04:34 pm
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:

Embarrassed

i noticed that in the pics izzie posted, wasn't gonna say anything though
ossobuco

Sat 27 Sep, 2008 04:37 pm
@Mame,
I think it's not that uncommon. I've read about it, forget what I've read. Some can be, if I remember, a result of surgical disfiguration. Another a2k friend told me about a kind of wasting after radiation. I have higher and lower boobs from three b/c surgical techniques.... one is smaller and I'm glad enough to have it. Nice, I can remember a surgeon friend joking about it a few decades ago, re mal-functioning boob enhancements.

Anyway, it also might be normal. Or it may be a symptom of something. Time for google.
Mame

Sat 27 Sep, 2008 04:38 pm
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:

Embarrassed

How much smaller? We talking centimeters or millimeters?
Rockhead

Sat 27 Sep, 2008 04:39 pm
@Mame,
Next time I get fitted, I might answer that...

canajians Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Mame

Sat 27 Sep, 2008 04:40 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

Rockhead wrote:

Embarrassed

How observant of you, dj... I didn't notice that at all, but then, I don't usually look at a man's boobs.
shewolfnm

Sat 27 Sep, 2008 04:43 pm
I was hoping some republican would sckool me on how to cut it off my self.

You know..
get r Dun and all?
Mame

Sat 27 Sep, 2008 04:45 pm
@shewolfnm,
shewolfnm wrote:

I was hoping some republican would sckool me on how to cut it off my self.

You know..
get r Dun and all?

Why would you want to cut it off?? According to a discerning person (yourself), they're fabulous.
OCCOM BILL

Sat 27 Sep, 2008 04:46 pm
@Mame,
In my experience; a perfectly matched set is a rarity. Even those that look completely symmetrical usually aren't perfectly so. Whoever your friend is; she should take comfort in the fact that this is the norm... not the exception. In all likelihood; she is exaggerating in her own mind just how big the difference is. Ultimately, I can ill imagine a man being shallow enough to give much of a rat's ass about something so superficial... so if that's the motivation for corrective surgery... I'd recommend against it. I've yet to touch an augmented set I liked better than originals... but ultimately I wouldn't really discriminate against those either. Boobs are cool, but no man worth having would ever consider them in any way a deal maker or breaker. (((( Mame's friend ))))

0 Replies

Rockhead

Sat 27 Sep, 2008 04:46 pm
@Mame,
Never seen a bad boob...

(female only tyvm)
0 Replies

djjd62

Sat 27 Sep, 2008 04:47 pm
@Mame,
Mame wrote:

djjd62 wrote:

Rockhead wrote:

Embarrassed

How observant of you, dj... I didn't notice that at all, but then, I don't usually look at a man's boobs.

Embarrassed
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Sat 27 Sep, 2008 04:52 pm
what if the boob is SO much bigger then the other one that you can not see the tiny boob?
uni-boob

thats it..
ossobuco

Sat 27 Sep, 2008 04:54 pm
@ossobuco,
I googled.. not all that successful on first check, but I did find this from Torrance Memorial -
http://www.torrancememorial.org/breast.selfexamination_109.tmmc?PHPSESSID=0e95bf
Rockhead

Sat 27 Sep, 2008 04:55 pm
@shewolfnm,
Then I guess ya gotta do like the old guy, Mr McCain, and only let 'em photo op you from the "Big Boob" side...
0 Replies

ossobuco

Sat 27 Sep, 2008 05:00 pm
@ossobuco,
One more comment and I'm out -
I think most women's nipples face out a bit (according to links checked) - but that a change can be a symptom.

Not crabby about the funning, I laughed with the long ago surgeon too - just that you never know, changes can be serious.
0 Replies

JPB

Sat 27 Sep, 2008 05:14 pm
@shewolfnm,
I will forever have an image of tube socks in my brain.
shewolfnm

Sat 27 Sep, 2008 05:17 pm
@JPB,
ya know

If I go bra-less
Its like two tube socks blowing in the breeze

very.. mystic looking..