Where's the Crush Thread?

FlyFoy

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2008 04:44 pm
Friday evening, I believe it was, I was reading and contributing to a thread about crushes. I'm not at a complete loss to find this thread again. The only category that seems to come remotely close is Relationships, except a crush isn't a relationship. Unless a thread fits neatly into one of the categories given, you're out of luck. And now if someone replies to my question, I probably won't be able to find that. You really need a bloodhound to find anything in this newly and nightmarishly revamped forum.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,245 • Replies: 6

littlek

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2008 04:47 pm
@FlyFoy,
http://able2know.org/topic/121725-1

it took 36 seconds to find and post. I counted.
ehBeth

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2008 04:49 pm
@FlyFoy,
hi FlyFoy - there were a couple of ways to find the thread. The easiest for you right now would be to click on "my posts" at the top of the page - it should take you right there as it is one of the threads you've posted on most recently.

Once you go there - why not add a 'crush' tag - then you'll be able to find it by searching "my tags" at the top of the page.
FlyFoy

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2008 05:07 pm
@ehBeth,
Thanks for taking the time to respond to my question, ehBeth. I'm wondering what will happen when I've posted on multiple threads recently, but I guess I'll find out soon enough. I thought of adding a "crush" tag but rejected it for who-knows-what silly reason. It is a good idea, though. Thanks again.
0 Replies

FlyFoy

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 04:46 pm
@littlek,
Good for you. Obviously you have a lot of fingers and toes.
ehBeth

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 04:49 pm
@FlyFoy,
how are you doing with finding topics now, flyfoy?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 06:15 pm
@FlyFoy,
Fly, I wasn't trying to be mean. I was just making the point (or trying to) that it can be done quite quickly when you learn the site. You learned old A2K, you can learn new A2K, too!
0 Replies