Orange Pekoe Tea

roger

Mon 24 Nov, 2008 01:47 pm
@Bella Dea,
Try China Black. It's real fruity.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Mon 24 Nov, 2008 02:01 pm
Alton Brown's episode on teas is up on youtube.

Part one:

Part two:

0 Replies

OGIONIK

Mon 24 Nov, 2008 03:45 pm
@Phoenix32890,
i used to drink 5 bags of green eta a day..

talk about wired.
0 Replies

Antonyjef12

Wed 1 Jun, 2011 12:30 am
@Bella Dea,
The functions are pretty similar towards the Windows Live Academic Search that was developed by the Microsoft to be able to search the scholarly databases.
0 Replies

luciaaluis234

Wed 1 Jun, 2011 03:38 am
@mismi,
In this way by sharing the operate of intellectual people today

Google is paving the way for the development of further progress within the field of Science and technological innovation.<a href="http://www.google.com/">google</a>
0 Replies

margo

Mon 26 Sep, 2011 12:39 pm
Bethie

You are amazing! Let's have a cuppa!
0 Replies

BruceGarcia

Fri 26 Dec, 2014 08:10 am
I never drink the orange peko tea may it is good for health or helpful in loosing weight. Many individuals are there who like the tea and they like any tea to drink.
0 Replies

jaxcaterer1

Mon 11 May, 2015 04:53 am
@Bella Dea,
It has disease fighting potential. studies have shown that black tea is just as effective at delivering the protective effects of these compounds.
0 Replies

RayEGarcia

Mon 11 May, 2015 06:18 am
@Bella Dea,
It's a good loose leaf tea . Although some tea drinkers assume that orange pekoe is a distinctive variety of tea, it is actually a term applied to the largest leaf grade for black teas and It has the ability to reduce chances of a heart attack occurring with the consumption of three or more cups of the tea daily.
0 Replies

JuanitaMiller

Thu 25 Jun, 2015 03:43 am
I love to drink green tea because it is a refreshing drink containing more energy or even more healthy for our body. It's really a flavored tea. The very best feature of the this tea is its delicious taste.
0 Replies

ginagreen

Tue 23 May, 2017 01:37 am
@Bella Dea,
I have drunk many types of tea, such as jasmine tea, matcha, iron mercy godness, but I never drink a herbal tea like orange pekoe. Could you tell me how it taste, light or heavy?
0 Replies

ginagreen

Thu 22 Jun, 2017 03:10 am
@Bella Dea,
I dont know what is the Orange Pekoe.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Mon 26 Jun, 2017 06:40 am
My gastro doc suggested that Peppermint Tea is good for digestion. Tried it. Don't know if it helps, but I do like the stuff!
Phoenix32890

Mon 26 Jun, 2017 06:45 am
@Phoenix32890,
From Wikipedia:

Quote:
In the tea industry, tea leaf grading is the process of evaluating products based on the quality and condition of the tea leaves themselves. The highest grades are referred to as "orange pekoe", and the lowest as "fannings" or "dust".

Pekoe tea grades are classified into various qualities, each determined by how many of the adjacent young leaves (two, one, or none) were picked along with the leaf buds. Top-quality pekoe grades consist of only the leaf buds, which are picked using the balls of the fingertips. Fingernails and mechanical tools are not used to avoid bruising
0 Replies