McCAIN IS GETTING MY VOTE

Foofie

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2008 08:25 pm
Re: Foofie
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
Foofie wrote:
When I walk into the voting booth. Not that I do not think Obama is intelligent; however, I think his running for the Presidency is just too different, in my opinion, from a societal perspective. I mean, if we would have a candidate running on a liberal/progressive platform, could the Democratic party not find someone like Norman Thomas with some family roots in this country, beyond a mother's lineage? I understand this country stands for egalitarianism, but with 300 plus million of citizens, we could not have a candidate whose ancestry goes back a few generations, in this country, on both parents sides?

O.K. let us not argue; this might mean nothing to many. Your choice. It means something to me; my choice.

Looks like Foofie has gone postal on us.

BBB

What are you talking about? I just would like a candidate that has some American lineage on both sides of the family. That is not "going postal."

Could you reply to the import, or lack of import, of my post, rather than make your reply personal about me? What is the value of talking about me, rather than the content of my post? I do not think many people care about me personally; just whether my post has value, or no value.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2008 08:31 pm
foofie
Quote:
What are you talking about? I just would like a candidate that has some American lineage on both sides of the family.

Now we want to display our purity of essence. Whats the code word we want to say here foofster?

McCain will get my vote when only white people are allowed to vote.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2008 08:35 pm
farmerman wrote:
foofie
Quote:
What are you talking about? I just would like a candidate that has some American lineage on both sides of the family.

Now we want to display our purity of essence. Whats the code word we want to say here foofster?

McCain will get my vote when only white people are allowed to vote.

I do not understand whatever you are trying to say; please speak plainly, I do not get your subtleties.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2008 08:37 pm
pity.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2008 08:45 pm
farmerman wrote:
pity.

Not a pity. You took some meaning from my post that was not meant, I believe. And now you will not share your perception with me. What is the problem with explaining your perception?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2008 08:49 pm
Pearls before swine . . .
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2008 08:54 pm
Setanta wrote:

I do not know this metaphor; please explain, and the context it is being used.
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2008 08:57 pm
Foofie wrote:
Setanta wrote:

I do not know this metaphor; please explain, and the context it is being used.

Swirls before pine.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2008 09:47 pm
In a pig's eye . . .
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2008 09:56 pm
Exaclees.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2008 10:30 pm
I bet if his name was Arnold, he would be all right.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2008 12:23 am
Jah

Joe(dots reich)Nation
0 Replies

hanno

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2008 02:08 am
Come hell or high-water. Early on I was ready to jump ship if he was way ahead or behind - send a message with by voting Libertarian or not turning out (the second and first most influential behaviors possible, respectively) - but the way I figure it now, whatever happens, a vote for McCain is a vote for something I'd like to see in my nation and in myself.

I mean, he's supposed to be ill-tempered, but look at Barack saying 'no-way' bout the wife and kids and relating kids speaking Spanish to immigrants speaking American (hehe, I know, English) - it's like, look at iron-age Russian ornaments - you could tell they were violent bastards because they'd have a cloak-pin shaped like a horse bent into the shape of a cloak pin - they were forceful and undirected about it. Whereas McCain, we know he was forceful when the nation called on him to be, and relative to the family and issues as the US public would have them, he seems to know who he's applying to work for. I mean, cute sold in 2000 - Bush was like, non-threatening - but the meek have yet to inherit, so I say give me someone who's about something - someone with big-brass clankers who knows what to do with 'em.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2008 04:29 am
M cCain is gonna get my vote when he shows us his real brass nutz.

(I believe the testiculat and epidydimal tissues are not an alloy)
0 Replies

hanno

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2008 07:23 am
farmerman wrote:
M cCain is gonna get my vote when he shows us his real brass nutz.

(I believe the testiculat and epidydimal tissues are not an alloy)

There's a passage in 'His Dark Materials' the girl finds out the boy she's alone in a deserted city with is a murderer and is relieved, like now she can work with him because, although not friendly/harmless, he's about something, can be counted on in some capacity. It's a good line of reasoning, pro-active, fearless, accepting, practical - if we were all the people we'd like to be it would be the only way to think. Then you've got Barack back and forth on the war, getting bitchy about people seeing his family, kids should learn Spanish, wants to execute child-rapists - you see where I'm going - he wants to be a tough guy, he's just no damn good at it. Better to have someone, regardless of moral polarity, who knows what a daisy-cutter can do. I mean, Barack gave up somekinda high-end job out of Harvard to work in the hood, was he sincere or just posturing? Screw it, it's beneath me to judge the man - but McCain refusing special early release from the Hanoi Hilton - sincere or not - Barack should be embarrassed, and shying away from one-on-one debates he might well be, to be in the same room as McCain.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2008 07:43 am
When Gunga wins the Nobel Prize in physics.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2008 07:50 am
When he names Clinton to be his running mate.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2008 08:30 am
When Farmerman tells me that fossils are the work of the devil.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2008 11:21 am
When George "The Shrub" Bush publicly states that he was wrong about Iraq.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 09:31 am
BBB
When McCain leaves his rich wife and returns to his first wife.

BBB
0 Replies