Oh hey Ragman...
Have gone through the slideshow a few times now.
your photography / art is wonderful.
Galway looks as tho you are going to have a fun time there... oh, there is a lot of scope there.
The photos... well, I believe we have a similar eye. I particularly like the bark photos (80) (57) and the simplicity of the shots within nature - I see images like that in my every day - as opposed to the normal scenic shots, I look at surroundings in a more abstract way I suppose (well, abtract - or obscure - I'm not sure what I do).
I loved the silohette yacht... (16) (14) definitely my sorta image. And the Grand Canyon (91) - love that.
(80) Subway - yep yep yep
(73) that should be a M.I.L.K. card....that is the sort of image I send to my soulmate sister - just fab
(70) beautiful - portrait with so much "natural" - stunning
(67) the date on the building and the clock - time.... I don't see the image as such, but the "time-line" within the image (if you see what I mean) - again - just the type of photo I would take
(50) (26) (13) and others..... simple and beautiful
(40) ...of course
(23) (11) - love them
(5) - great setup and colour contrast with reflection
(2) - yep, I do that.
(perhaps you shouldn't have asked my thoughts a? ) :wink:
I think they are great - I love photography and it's great to look at other folks work and how you see the world through the lens.
Good on yer Ragman.