Barack Obama is black.
Barack Obama is young.
Barack Obama is for change.
Barack Obama speaks melodiously.
Barack Obama is not Hillary Clinton.
Barack Obama opposes George Bush.
Barack Obama opposes global warming.
===========================================
What is Barack Obama's current position on continuing union secret ballots?
What is Barack Obama's current position on continuing the Bush tax cuts?
What is Barack Obama's current position on the results of the Surge?
What is Barack Obama's current position on domestic gas drilling?
What is Barack Obama's current position on domestic oil drilling?
What is Barack Obama's current position on school vouchers?
What is Barack Obama's current position on free trade?

0 Replies

martin Estrada

Reply Wed 11 May, 2016 11:24 am
@sozobe,
"Fear of a Black President . . . HELL NO!!! I "FEAR" there will NEVER be a: Indian (indigenous), Latino, Chinese, Japanese, Jewish!!!

"We the People" NEVER INCLUDED ANYONE OTHER THAN "Euro-American"! (white) Sorry Jews!!!

AS soon the REAL PEOPLE(S) of North America REALIZE this "FACT" . . . the sooner the REVOLUTION WILL BLOSSOM!!

Martine Estrada
0 Replies

martin Estrada

Reply Wed 11 May, 2016 11:28 am
@woiyo,
Why are "you" Delusional??? EVERYONE is a RACIST! And THOSE who say NO!!! Are LIERS!!

Where in China, Africa, or South America would you prefer to live??

Martine Estrada
0 Replies

martin Estrada

Reply Wed 11 May, 2016 12:15 pm
@kuvasz,
"hey Kuvasv": Can "you" read your first sentence????
" . . . gain an attitude towards them(?)"

This country is NOT MADE MADE UP OF WHITE/BLACKS!!!! This country was invaded by: 'Euro-Americans" who KILLED, RAPED, STOLE, [yet they claimed to be cHRISTIAN???] AND "DISEASED", ENSLAVED OTHERS --(NON-WHITES!!)

NOTE: Blacks/Africans WERE NOT THE FIRST SLAVES IN NORTH AMERICA!! It was MY PEOPLE---> Indians!!!

Blacks were not SLAVES for a longer period of time!! It was MY PEOPLE!!!

What lands were STOLEN from Africans??? Why did "Euro-Americans" changes all the borders and the INDIAN names of cities, Mountains, Rivers, and made the Ingenious People change their Cultural NAMES???

I FOR ONE, AM "SICK AND TIRED" of Africans claiming and "Euro-Americans" stating LIES!!!

Blacks WANT the History of white-people too be told! But NEVER have I heard a African say: "We" want the TRUE HISTORY of "Euro-Americans" and THEIR RACISM and GREED, and their MURDEROUS WAYS on "Ingenious People"!! "Euro-Americans" . . . WANT THE TRUTH??

Here's one:

Abraham Lincoln, (That S.O.B.) is said to FREE the black man??? "Ole Honest Abe" That "M.F er" dropped his pants AND got on his knees to the Railroads Industry!!! ---> $$$$$$$$

Thus killing million of Indian children (babies), Women, Men! rapping, scalping (first done by "white-eyes"!!)

The lands "Honest Abe" gave to the railroads were not his to give!!!! And these railroads were managed by ex-generals from both side of the Civil-War!
Not only did the railroads break-up the plains, but broke-up the migration of the buffalo and the elk, and the deer!!! Thus, thousands upon thousands of the Ingenious Indians ---> STARVED!!

Yes, blacks SUFFERED!! But the Ingenious Peoples (Mexicans of Indian Blood) ---SUFFERED MORE!!!!!!

It time for blacks to tell the WHOLE TRUTH!!!!

Martine ESTRADA

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 11 May, 2016 01:00 pm
My advise is to move to Europe so he can get a bit less of the ruling class feeling.
Its not that we don't have racism around, we sure do have idiots, but heck for all that I've seen we have it by comparison in a very small dosage and decreasing.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 11 May, 2016 01:27 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
My advice is to get off whatever you are taking that makes you scream.

Oh, wait, not you, Fil.

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 11 May, 2016 01:33 pm
@ossobuco,
Wink Hya my dear Osso !
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 11 May, 2016 01:34 pm
@martin Estrada,
You will get more attention if you stop shouting with capital letters.

0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 22 May, 2019 05:41 pm
@greyowlfive5,
Obama is whatever he wishes to identify himself as. I used to think I was Japanese American, but "Japanese" is actually Tibetan and Han Chinese. That's our DNA. I also thought we were an offspring from Korean; wrong. The fact of the matter is, we're all ancestors from South Africa, the origination of Homo sapiens (Homo Habilis). https://www.reference.com/article/did-homo-habilis-live-long-6912c5d36cd8ad04?aq=origin+of+homo+sapiens&qo=similarQuestions
0 Replies

NACHOFUNNYMAN

Reply Thu 23 May, 2019 10:28 am
@snood,
Whites elected Obama, TWICE. Look at the demographics that elected Obama and it was the same whites who are now being called racist for voting for Trump instead of a white woman ... go figure. You race baiters fail to look at any of the politics and just say Obama was black ... No, he was a progressive lying democrat Chicago type politician. You know Chicago got its nickname the windy city because of its politicians right? You know the last 4 governors of Illinois are either in Jail or been indicted right? Now it looks like he also led a corrupt administration but nobody seems to care about Lois Lerner pleading the 5th, or that hillery actually committed felonies and they covered it up. BHO was a lying fraud. Remember when he said raising the debt limit was a failure of leadership then later called republicans terrorists for not raising the debt limit? Remember when his author of obamacare said they relied on the stupidity of the American voter to get it past? Certain voters will never cross those political lines and others go back and forth based on message. BHO message was lies and chicago politics. To say it was because he was black is just another fraud perpetuated by the left because BHO proved leftist policies are failures so now all they have is identity politics.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 23 May, 2019 10:35 am
@greyowlfive5,
Quote:
Obama isn't black. It bothers me that he refuses to identify himself as what he is.
What's your problem? Why can't any individual identify with any culture, race and/or country? What has that got anything to do with a person's ethics and exemplary life? Racism has been a problem in many countries and cultures, and it's wrong. We're all Homo sapiens evolved from the primate family of animals. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_human_evolution Who are you to judge another individual?
RABEL222

Reply Thu 23 May, 2019 02:16 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I checked her profile. She said race was unimportant to her. And yet???
chai2

Reply Thu 23 May, 2019 02:21 pm
@RABEL222,
She said “my race isn’t important”

Let’s just take a guess what it is.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 15 Jun, 2020 05:45 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

There are so many "problem" kids who are pushed through the school system, accompanied by a smelly baggage of teacher-to-teacher gossip about them, along with assorted racism thrown in for good measure--never allowing certain kids to start over -and giving them no reason to believe it is even possible to change their habits because of their reputations.

There are so many students who don't see themselves in textbook histories of their own country--who hear from family that they have no chance for a good life. They hear that there is one way to get through life--and this is all they need to know. This way usually lands them in jail or prison.

These kids have the world stacked against them. I think a career in teaching is the strongest weapon against this status quo. I can't understand how anyone could look in these faces, angry and defiant as they may be, and decide to be one more asshole to dump on them. In effect, what I am seeing here translates to: They are going to be treated crappy, so I'll treat them crappy to prepare them.

Please reconsider.
revelette1

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2020 01:27 pm
@Lash,
Like this post, not sure where you wrote it originally or even the context in which it was written, but very well done.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2021 05:28 pm
Snood, you can now reboot this thread and title it:
Fear of a Jewish President!

Obama Accused of Converting to Judaism to Obtain Lasers
snood

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2021 07:02 pm
@tsarstepan,
Hey, Borowitz did have photographic evidence, so..,
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2021 08:12 pm
I think there is nothing wrong for a nation to have a black, Latino or Asian-looking president. Problem is, you have to make sure this person will be able to get his work done. The telegenic Obama? Duh! He bollixed it up. The current vice president is another wallflower.

Working for CNN would have been a better choice for Obama.
0 Replies