For all you single and taken women out there

margo

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 09:29 pm
martybarker wrote:
Oh man, my bubble just burst. Sad

So do men just want sex whether the woman finds them manly, attractive, spontanious, funny, smart, a great conversationalist, a good hearted man......should I go on?

Don't go on...you'll only depress us even more!

There are some men out there who are interested in you.

They're the gay ones!
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 09:38 pm
martybarker wrote:
Oh man, my bubble just burst. Sad

So do men just want sex whether the woman finds them manly, attractive, spontanious, funny, smart, a great conversationalist, a good hearted man......should I go on?

The desire for intimacy is much the same overall, but women generally place more value on the emotional intimacy, the men the sexual intimacy. For women the sex is the icing on the cake, for men it is the cake. ditto in reverse for emotional intimacy. Beware of berating men for our sexual needs, women are just as open for the same treatment for your emotional intimacy needs. Why is that we can't do both equally well and all be happy?

Re your Q: I think that most men could care less about why you dig them, it only matters that you do. I know this is how I feel.
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Tue 20 May, 2008 05:28 am
hawkeye10 wrote:
Re your Q: I think that most men could care less about why you dig them, it only matters that you do. I know this is how I feel.

How true. That's what's absolutely refreshing, to me anyway, about men.
0 Replies

kitkat bar

Reply Tue 20 May, 2008 04:40 pm
Re: For all you single and taken women out there
Johnmg wrote:
How many women when they go out to clubs and bars that are single are looking to meet an attractive male when they are drunk and will have sex with them that night.???

And for all you women in relationships or have been in relationships. Are you really trust worthy going out to a bar or night club with all of your single friends getting drunk and doing wild things. Are you still dressing up in sexy "single" outfits to attract the other gender or really to just feel good about yourself, and are you yourselves looking to sleep with someone and cheat on your man??

How many of you guys are LOOKING for a woman who is single at a bar looking to have sex that night?

You perverts...

Lol.
0 Replies

Johnmg

Reply Tue 20 May, 2008 09:32 pm
I disagree, in my own discoveries i have seen that women. "now a days" have just as much as a sexual drive if not more than men. Women for a very long time have fought to gain all of the rights of men and basically take over mens lives, personas. Most women now a days talk mostly about sex. Everything is sex and guys and drinking. After seeing and hearing all of the things that girls in my school and county schools and towns around where i live i am completely convinced women place sex above everything else in a relationship. The emotional part is just part of it. Take for instance. Your girl isnt having the best emotional relationship with you, arent getting along or anything. Then what do you find out, she hasnt been having , "emotional" relationships with another man, but shes been jumping on his dick having sex with him every night because you and her arent connecting on an emotional level??? sounds like someones getting the wool pulled over their eyes.

Emotional connection issues is an excuse for women to cheat on their men and have premiscuos sex with everyone.

women are far more cold hearted than men in relationships, i have seen and experienced first hand that women are much worse than men with cheating and sexual issues.

women are the devil... But i just cant seem to get enough of them : )
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 20 May, 2008 09:40 pm
40% of women who frequent bars have or will have one-night stands. Unless they meet me, then it's closer to 100%. Unofficial study.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 20 May, 2008 09:41 pm
Ah, primotivo lives...

I am not going to go there on refutation, johnmg. I'll just say good luck to you, and you seem to be generalizing from a small sample.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 20 May, 2008 10:50 pm
if i WOULD go to a bar looking for a guy, i would not come home with anyone even remotely like johnmg or hawkeye or primotivo.... perhpaps that's why the three of them are so fixated on the macho theme, since they're failing with womankind miserably.

slappy, sorry to be skewing your statistics. but i did get my head nearly split in half, so that has to count for something.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 07:08 am
dagmaraka wrote:
slappy, sorry to be skewing your statistics. but i did get my head nearly split in half, so that has to count for something.

Well woman, I told you I didn't like that shot.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 08:25 am
Well...

this WOULD have been an interesting conversation Confused

but.. bypassing all of the odd ball comments and just answering the main question..

Yes. I would go to a bar just for sex. Absolutely.
No. I would not pick a drunk. That is why I go early.
Yes. I do have sex with strangers. ( Well.. not NOW that I am married.. )
and I used to LOVE it.

Slut? Me?
The word implies a dirty, irresponsible lack of self respect.
That does not apply to me.
I am no slut.

I am a woman who enjoys sex and since I am a woman, I know I can have it when I want it and how I want it.

The term slut is simply used by immature men who can not handle a woman who knows what she wants and is sexual in every way a human is meant to be sexual. Boys who dont understand that sex is a two way street that does not end in only their satisfaction.

Sluts are boys. Not women.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 11:51 pm
Re: For all you single and taken women out there
Johnmg wrote:
How many women when they go out to clubs and bars that are single are looking to meet an attractive male when they are drunk and will have sex with them that night.???

And for all you women in relationships or have been in relationships. Are you really trust worthy going out to a bar or night club with all of your single friends getting drunk and doing wild things. Are you still dressing up in sexy "single" outfits to attract the other gender or really to just feel good about yourself, and are you yourselves looking to sleep with someone and cheat on your man??

I used to go out and pick up other drunk women and have sex, does that count? If I want to **** a guy, I just put an ad and pic on Craig's List and I have a hundred offers in an hour. But come to think of it, the bar would have probably been easier or a sex club. But the whole idea was to turn men down, not actually ensnare one although that was fun too...in my addiction days.
0 Replies