BillRM

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2009 02:09 pm
@shewolfnm,
oohhh yeah.
the pitbulls are quite ugly.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmm I had a few things in common with a Pit Bull no wonder I had been defending them so hard on this thread!

I keep telling my wife that she should view me as a big and loving but kind of stupid dog that keep trying to please her but keep tripping over my own feet and knocking things off tables<grin>.

0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2009 02:21 pm
@OGIONIK,
The American Pit Bull Terrier can be willful with meek owners and needs a firm hand.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know one of the most depressing things I had seen in my life is when an owner is fearful of his own dog. Sad for the dog and the owner and hardly a safe situation.

I could never understand how anyone could be fearful of their own dog, their own wife hell yes but not their dog<grin>.
shewolfnm

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2009 02:27 pm
@BillRM,
>snort

*dont worry. Im with defending the animals as well.
humans , in this case, are the real dumb-asses.

I have seen owners who are timid of the pitbull too. That.. well.. I dont know if I have any words for it..
OGIONIK

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2009 02:42 pm
@shewolfnm,
ticomaya i must thank you, if not for you i would have never found 2 most valuable websites relating to pitublls.

(some of u may remember me posting about search and rescue, and dog training)

www.forpitssake.org

my thanks, tico!
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2009 02:45 pm

If someone is afraid of his own dog,
he need not continue to feed him and house him; am I rong about that ??
OGIONIK

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2009 02:50 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
no.

the dogs in my house, except mine, are all "human aggressive"

my two aunts have 4, jack russel, pomeranian, chihuahua, and dachshund.

they all bite people. my aunt wont pick them up if they seem angry.

they have all bitten me, only one has bitten me more than once.

And once, the chihuahua ripped a nickel sized nugget of flesh from my 85 year old grahmas hand/fingers.

some people talk about throwing little animals , that day i chucked that ************ into the door.

i never felt the need to be malicious, but i dont have the time patience , permission or control over the dogs tot rain them properly, and they arent gonna bite my ******* grahma, period, they can bite my aunts all ******* day.

but i have limits.
OGIONIK

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2009 02:58 pm
@OGIONIK,
god my aunts piss me off so ******* much..

jesus..

all the issues, they urinate at will, i tell my aunt her dog just ****? her response to everyone?

WELL U CAN ******* PICK IT UP TOO YA KNOW?"

no, i dont know, i housebreak my dog su ******* retard.

(ima vent a little bit)

full hamper with all of my white clothes fresh ut of the dryer, the pommy and the jack russel zip right over and urinate on it and take off.

my two lazy boy style chairs? they urinate on all day.

i put plastic bags around the bottom my gma takes them off and says they look tacky, i say if i see them piss on my **** they are getting the shoe treatment, she says shell kick me out, i say, well all the dogs are going with me!, all of them.

(she accepts defeat)

dog pisses on chair, i chuck my shoe at it and send it flying across the room.

WHEEE!!!

fuckin peice of **** owners. good god. and they all hate on my dogs, the ONLY ******* ONES WITH ANY FORM OF TRAINING AT ALL?!!
!

my dogs are the only ones who listen, are the only ones i can call and they come immediately.

OMFG

they anti-train my dogs every day, wowowowow.

my dogs used to not enter the kitchen when there is a lot of activity, cooking, cleaning, etc.. family get togethers.

MY AUNT SITS THERE LIKE A ******* SPRINKELER THROWING THEM CHEESE AND BOLOGNA, TRAINING THEM TO BEG??!?!?!

OMFG OMF GOMFG

then she sits there saying sit, sit sit sit throwing them treats, and giving them to them no matter what!!!!

sit, my dog sits there standing knowing shes getting bologna,sit, still standing there. sit, she lays down, GOOD GIRL! she gives her bones cheese whatever is present. (AND ON TOP OF IT COOKED FAT IS SO BAD FOR DOGS OMFG OFMFG OMFG)

man oh man, i wish i could throw bricks on their faces when they slept. ******* wow.

its funny, cuz i leave dog whisperer on tv hella loud on purpose, and i leave the other shwo with the cuteie pie british lady, its me or the dog i believe is the name, and they dont comprehend.

when the dogs go into a bark frenzy, they sit ther eyelling shutup shutup shutup shutup!

WTF THE DOGS THINK UR BARKING WITH THEM U ******* IDIOTIC COMPLETELY ******* DULL RETARDED ASS DENSE ******* DUMBASS BITCHES!

jesus christ, im done.

lol.
OGIONIK

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2009 02:59 pm
@OGIONIK,
oi, its depressing.

Sad
they refuse to have any of their animals spayed or neutered.

the kittens we have now are 3 generations incested, going on 4.

Sad

Sad

Sad

t=the last litter half the kittens had no legs.

oh my lord they piss me the **** off gfodmantif.asf fd,/s'/dfsa

but if their dogs have to go, mine have to go as well so i put up with it.

but im omw to my own place in like 2 months, my job is guaranteed 40 hours a week.

Very Happy
Rockhead

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2009 03:01 pm
@OGIONIK,
you CHOOSE to live there.

your dogs just have to deal with your decisions...
OGIONIK

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2009 03:03 pm
@Rockhead,
well i coudl choose to live on the street but all i need is a bit more time, and the ability to save money up without having some ridiculous father saying, well ima raise ur rent so u have more an incentive to move out.

oh my god, im stopping. ima get depressed all day again.
Rockhead

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2009 03:04 pm
@OGIONIK,
I've chosen to live there. it sucks.

I'm just saying.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2009 03:09 pm
@OGIONIK,
the dogs in my house, except mine, are all "human aggressive"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hell I feel sorry for you to live in such a household I would not put up with such nonsense from my cats let alone my dogs!

I remember once opening a kitchen door to find one of my cats laying on my up to then clean dishes and after telling her to move her rear end out of there the girl hiss at me!

This cat had all her claws and been known to attack and chase full size German Shepherds and my vet but I was not going to take such back talk from her and I pick her up by her neck and had a firm talk concerning who was the boss of the household.
OGIONIK

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2009 03:17 pm
@BillRM,
oh yeah, i remember posting about my top ramen suprise.(cats are human aggressive as well!)

i go into the box and blam a ******* tornado eof teeth and claws.. my hands looked so badi remember grabbing it behind its head , like a normal neck-grip of a puppy or kitten from its mother and squeezing so hard its face got super tight and it looked like an asian cat.

i was so mad i literally wanted to stomp on it but i couldnt do it, not the animals fault and everything.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2009 03:17 pm
@OGIONIK,
I wish u good luck
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2009 03:20 pm
@OGIONIK,
me and my gma had a talk recently, a few weeks ago about how she had , whats the word?, iono..

took over the house.

funny my dad raises my rent, 3 months later says hes moving out, two weeks before he moves out invites my ******* uncles and aunt and their kid and my grahma moves in 2 weeks before they do.(my auntts like a motnh after that!)

i pay half the rent and they kick me out of my room and my dad tells the landlord to put my gma on the rent.

their animals utterly destroy this housee and they refuse to accept responsiblity.(in fact blaming it on me and my dad, my mom, my grandmother in law who lived here before us!! and we kept this place immaculate, i just broke a lightswitch cover and i got durnk and broke the toilet cover, lol!)

Leading to a thought i had about responsibility.

If a pitbull kills someone, do they charge the owner with murder/manslaughter?

I think that would be a very very veryr very very valid tactic to deal with , im creating a name for these douchebags, thats it, douchebag owners!

Very Happy

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2009 03:22 pm
@OGIONIK,
OGIONIK wrote:

oh yeah, i remember posting about my top ramen suprise.(cats are human aggressive as well!)

i go into the box and blam a ******* tornado eof teeth and claws.. my hands looked so badi remember grabbing it behind its head , like a normal neck-grip of a puppy or kitten from its mother and squeezing so hard its face got super tight and it looked like an asian cat.

i was so mad i literally wanted to stomp on it but i couldnt do it, not the animals fault and everything.

I 've gotta say:
U 've got the patience of a saint
to put up with all of that.

Thank u for the genetic information
about the feline incest. I had no idea
that it was so severe until I read that, about the missing legs.

`
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2009 03:27 pm
@OGIONIK,
oh , sorry tangents, im going into a frenzy thinking about this stuff..

anyways, i tried to find ana apartment, but had my pitbull, and i kept thinking why the **** do they charge so much extra for pets , especially big pets, why dont they let big dogs in at all?

i can see pitbulls banned because allt he hype, but pets/big pets in general?

anyways, every place my grandmother and aunts have lived in, their animals uterly completely 100% destroyed everything, i mean, SERIIOUSLY bad, almost sick and twisted how bad they do every house they rent/own/occupy..

and i c ant help but think, my family is the reason other people get scrwed over.

there was a spot i was trying to rent but couldnt cover the downpayments in time, the guy asked me what kind of dog, i said im not going to lie shes a pitbull, he said i dont really allow big animals..

i said yes, but i train her very thoroughly and am trying to get into search and rescue..

he said wow they can do that? if thats the case (we live like a block away) why dont u come over and let me meet her?

hes was impressed , well not impressed, his stereotype of the breed was broken though, im sure.

aw snap. i love animals.. heh..
OGIONIK

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2009 03:34 pm
@OGIONIK,
oh god guys, the kitten to survive and is actually healthy has been impreganted by the dad of the original litter who was the dad of alll the other litters.

i mean, I need to get some balls and do something is what i need to do.

but i cant risk my dogs having a home..

Is there a way they would come by inspect the house and inspect the animals, like test the animals , whats the word? when they see if dogs aree agressive or not? they use a fake hand and bring it near their food bowls at shelters..

their soemthing.... starts with a c...

complexion, complacency, ... umm

meh..

if they did that all of their dogs wold fail. and my would pass with flying colors..
and get to stay if if possible?

or i could suck it up for two more mnths and move out then call the health department and animal control!

u guys dont know how much im going to love dialing that number once my dogs are secure..

"yes hello? i live at 999 blah blah lane and i am rather concerned about my neighbhors treatment and care of their dogs.."

"as well as the number of animals in generalt hey have at their residence"

it will be really satisfying.. let me tell you.
OGIONIK

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2009 03:42 pm
@OGIONIK,
strange, or fate.

i google how to report animal abuse neglect too many animals, in the top 5 was a las vegas website..

hrmm..
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2009 03:44 pm
@OGIONIK,
OGIONIK wrote:

u guys dont know how much im going to love dialing that number once my dogs are secure..

"yes hello? i live at 999 blah blah lane and i am rather concerned about my neighbhors treatment and care of their dogs.."

"as well as the number of animals in generalt hey have at their residence"

it will be really satisfying.. let me tell you.

OK, but it might be risky to get them mad at u,
in case u and your pets need a home again.