Gala

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 06:19 am
ossobuco wrote:
Hmm, I grew chamomile (aha, Matrcaria recutita) my yard back in Venice. Wonder if it would make it here. I seem to remember it grows as a pretty fast groundcover. Aha again, on looking it up, I see I didn't grow that but Chamaemelum nobile/aka Anthemis nobilis. Live and learn, yet again.

Well, did you drink the stuff when you lived in Venice?
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 06:21 am
Chai wrote:
Oh yeah, Chamomile on Spring Break, she's 46 years old and still hangs out at the tiki bars, gettin' blotto on corona's

What good has all the studying done for you when you are so bitterly jealous of your cousin's good fortune?
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 11:36 am
ok you girls wash your hair in chamomile tea and rinse it in what exactly? Will consult my girls at the salon tomorrow
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 11:38 am
Gala, nope, never tried to make tea from it. Smart decision through sheer laziness.
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 12:16 pm
Steve 41oo wrote:
ok you girls wash your hair in chamomile tea and rinse it in what exactly? Will consult my girls at the salon tomorrow

You work in a salon? Get out.

No, No. I wash my hair as usual--shampoo, then conditioner. Then, I take the brewed Chamomile tea which has been cooled down and put it in my hair. Let it sit for a minute or two, rinse it out. it takes away the frizziness.
0 Replies