"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

vonny

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2014 05:00 am
The Yabber-Liner is looking sadly neglected!!! It will need more than two brave souls to tackle repairs.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03115/potd-aircraft-carr_3115732k.jpg
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 27 Nov, 2014 04:09 pm
"Some touching, booty slapping and twerking..."

Je suis pas Try le poulpe! ….. I’m not Try the octopus!

Shezeus Missy; hallelujah, pucker up and pass the tambourine.

Sex is not the answer…
Sex is the question.

The answer is YES.

The Lord works in mysterious ways… but what is that banner with the strange device flying in your back yard?

Is it the Flag of the Vatican City or Old Glory!

Proverbs 31:18
http://youtu.be/530Hqoamf3Q

Happy Thanksgiving smooches x

As we celebrate the English tradition dating from the Protestant Reformation in which the indigenous people of these lands were decimated… Just don’t mention the Spanish Inquisition.

Yo Izzy, I am so pleased my idle scribbling evoked a grimace, especially as the Burger King restaurant in the Southampton General Hospital is being closed down due to its vast contribution to the clinically obese statistics.

Hey FS glad all is well with you. I was wearing an aussie rules footy T-shirt today, when I was berated by a real estate broker when my 16 year old sister who was looking over a trailer lit up a cigarette in front of her kids…
And I was accused of having less culture than a yogurt!

Still, better than being called a wombat, because he eats, roots, and leaves.

G’day Vonny Shiela, the last time I heard anyone use the word ‘strewth’, which is an Australianism or Aussieism for "bloody hell" or "Geeze" or "holy cow", is usually an expression of surprise or disgust or amazement, similar to the somewhat more popular "Crikey!"...

Was when I walked into the pub and was greeted with, “G'day mate, strewth you had us all bloody scared when we saw you with that bush pig in the car last night.”

Gah, such a happy mommerie.

Ps. pity you used a picture of a ship in a Bangladesh breakers yard!
I do hope that is not where the Yabber-Liner ends up.

I do hope the rumor that Mz Izzie and Spendie have run off together proves to be true and they will one day return and regale us with tales of joy.

Anybody got any money saving tips as we enter the festive season as I have a serious cash flow malfunction?

Like most liberals, I will do anything for the working classes, anything - apart from procreate with them. 1 John 3:18 …let us not love in word or talk but in deed and in truth.

Amen

Hugs to all; Schnapps and Knackwurst in my cabin at acht Glocken.

vonny

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2014 02:34 pm
@Tryagain,
Don't know where I picked up 'strewth', but it's a wonderful expression! Rolling Eyes

Bangladesh breakers yard? Oops, all the more reason to rescue her then!!! http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/shocked/screaming-smiley-emoticon.gif
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2014 02:36 pm
@Tryagain,
Quote:
Anybody got any money saving tips as we enter the festive season as I have a serious cash flow malfunction?

Yep, quit the Burger King, that will save you money and your "hips" is my "tip" .... Smile

Quote:
Hey FS glad all is well with you. I was wearing an aussie rules footy T-shirt today, when I was berated by a real estate broker when my 16 year old sister who was looking over a trailer lit up a cigarette in front of her kids…
And I was accused of having less culture than a yogurt!

Hey back at ya Try... You don't think I'm going to fall for that now do you, do you? PS Tell her to quit, not the kids but the cigs.

I do hope Ms Izzy, is having warm bubble baths, a glass of champagne, love and stuff and wish I could send her more hugs that she'd see....

On a side note, Ms Anna seems to be doing fine.... Though meeting friends a lot of coffee and I've told her Ms Izzy is sick and hence hasn't called "anyone" she sends her love.... I hope we don't turn page after page or else Ms Izzie will miss this, no she won't she'd read the entire pages one by one when she returns....

(((HUGS ))) SGUH.... backwards cause I'm up-side down....

0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2014 04:07 pm
@Tryagain,
Tryagain wrote:

Hugs to all; Schnapps and Knackwurst in my cabin at acht Glocken.

is it time yet?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51RbBtrP7oL._SY300_.jpg
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2014 04:14 pm
Dear sweet friends; with the greatest respect, there is un éléphant dans la sale…

The time has come for me to say, I am no longer prepared to be the person I am expected to be.

Note: Due to the highly sensitive nature of the discussion regarding this topic, all forum members and site visitors are welcome to read and follow this thread, but posting is limited to forum members with abibliophobia and posses a callipygian and is practicing to be an ecdysiast and care enough to spare a dime for a gaberlunzie and is no gobemouche and not known to be loquacious or hold a mumpsimus and capable of a pandiculation but not ranivorous and is a committed ailurophile.

How I love petrichor whilst riparian; can anyone offer an onomatopoeia?

Hugs y’all x
Stormwatch

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2014 06:17 pm
@Tryagain,
Oh Try, not known to be loquacious??
Guffaw!
ossobuco

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2014 06:29 pm
@Stormwatch,
Hello?

I'm not going to natter at Izzie with inquiries.
As Izzie knows, I've some acquaintance with symptoms she might have. But - not enough to help.

I suddenly lost you, Izzie, talking here. I love you, you know.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 02:13 pm
@Tryagain,
Quote:
Dear sweet friends; with the greatest respect, there is un éléphant dans la sale…

The time has come for me to say, I am no longer prepared to be the person I am expected to be.

Note: Due to the highly sensitive nature of the discussion regarding this topic, all forum members and site visitors are welcome to read and follow this thread, but posting is limited to forum members with abibliophobia(fear of running out of books to read) and posses a callipygian (having shapely buttocks?) and is practicing to be an ecdysiast (stripteaser ) and care enough to spare a dime for a gaberlunzie (Scots word for licensed beggar?)and is no gobemouche (a credulous person; especially : one who believes everything he or she hears ) and not known to be loquacious (know this one since I have that art down) or hold a mumpsimus (a person, or the person themselves, who adheres to a routine, idea, custom, set of beliefs, or a certain use of language that has been shown to be unreasonable or incorrect.) and capable of a pandiculation (the act of yawning and stretching simultaneously) but not ranivorous (frog eating ) and is a committed ailurophile (cat fancier).

How I love petrichor (scent of rain on dry earth) whilst riparian (situated or dwelling on the bank of a river or other body of water?); can anyone offer an onomatopoeia?

Hugs y’all x

meow
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 03:06 pm
@mismi,
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f145/Daleen/sunsmiley.gif
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 05:14 pm
@mismi,
Quote:

Who exactly are you? You are a woman aren't you? I have been begging sexual innuendo from a woman for 7 years. I always thought there was a possibility - especially that first comment about your foot fetish....way back when.
mismi

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2014 02:13 pm
@mismi,
ummm....I was drinking red wine along with my tea last night. Just so you know. Wink
ehBeth

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2014 02:47 pm
@mismi,
gluhwein!
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2014 02:52 pm
@mismi,
Not sure, he does mince quite a bit at the end.

Tryagain

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2014 04:52 pm
Sacré Dieu Izzy, or sacré bleu as she is spoken in the English-speaking world, as it is well known from Agatha Christie's books about the fictional Belgian detective Hercule Poirot.

You have me confused with Gaspard Ulliel and the advertisement by Martin Scorcese with the music she is from the Rolling Stones' "She Said Yeah."

THE ROLLING STONES LYRICS
"She Said Yeah"

Dam deedle dee dam dam
Little girl, where did you come from?
Try a little bit to make my mouth dribble
Come on baby, let's ride away in the rain
Baby you drive me crazy…

Missy sweetie, you can’t tell a book by its cover… well, unless it is ‘The Joy of Sex’ which I guess you can as it leaves little to the imagination… unless I’m imagining a PJ sleepover… sans PJ’s… and no sleep… over and over!

As Melanie said:

I ride my bike I rollerskate don't drive no car
Don't go too fast but I go pretty far
For somebody who don't drive
I've been all around the world
Some people say I've done alright for a girl
Oh, yeah yeah!

However, what do you make of a review of ‘Bad Dog’:

Superb read from the mind of a new author who needs straightening out... or locking up for abusing the mind of the reader!! Fab.”

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious indeed.

The Lawd moves in mysterious ways Missy and even Jesus changed water into wine, and lets not forget Ecclesiastes 9:7 instructs, “Drink your wine with a merry heart.” BFF sista.

Incest anyone!

Sorry, that was a typographical malfunction induced by Beelzebub hisself; that should read, ‘incense’ anyone?

Stormy, you make I laugh; I hope all is well with you any yours. BTW how are your smart kids adoin’?

Osso, you kind sweet soul, I have received a communication from a contact in Olde London Towne and can say our dear sweet Izzie is recuperating well after a series of issues, one of which is her almost non existent internet connection.

I do hope she makes it back in time for the Yabber-Liner Christmas party…

Can one say, ‘Christmas’ without offending those who work for the third largest manufacturer of ear candles in the U.S.?

The question for today is…

What building in New York has the most stories?

Winners will have their particulars taken down.

Hugs and stuff x

izzythepush

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2014 05:33 pm
@Tryagain,
Thank you very much. I'm quite flattered.

Regarding your earlier post about Burger King at the General, I remember actually writing a letter of complaint.

To Burger King. It was terrible, the food was shocking and was more likely to discourage people from a high fat diet than anything else. I'm not saying that as some highbrow foodie with a downer on burger restaurants. I'm saying that as someone who will happily eat a burger from Burger King in the city centre.

Now many years later public pressure has lead to it's closure.

I would like to take all the credit for this, because it must have been my letter, (which also resulted in tokens for about 10 burgers btw,) must have kick started it off.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2014 05:37 pm
@Tryagain,
Good, re Izzie. And Izzy.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2014 01:21 pm
@Tryagain,
Quote:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Ha, that reminds me of a certain beautiful Bosun of Yabber Liner, who cracked up laughing when I came up with this on First Word. It is good, to have beautiful memories.

You be a warlock or something to even put it here Wink

Quote:
our dear sweet Izzie is recuperating well after a series of issues, one of which is her almost non existent internet connection.

I do hope she makes it back in time for the Yabber-Liner Christmas party…

((((Izzie))) Well when she does, I'll be clinking my glass of champers for two parties, one being her return to her crew...

(((Beth))) sending hugs again to you and Set, and you.. Hope you are coping a bit better.

(((Annis))) Hope your recovery as well is on the mend better and better.

I wish for happiness in 2015 for all. Oh it's not NYE yet, sorry was getting carried away!!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2014 07:50 pm
@izzythepush,
Holy Crap...
Who was THAT!?!

If that is Try - well...I shall keep begging sexual innuendo. Wink
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2014 07:52 pm
@Tryagain,

Quote:
Can one say, ‘Christmas’ without offending those who work for the third largest manufacturer of ear candles in the U.S.?

The question for today is…

What building in New York has the most stories?

Winners will have their particulars taken down.

What are ear candles?

What are particulars?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.17 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 07:58:14