What is a humane way to kill a cat?

Linkat

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 04:24 pm
@tsarstepan,
Ah, heck he's a strapping country boy he can take a bit of ribbing.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 04:26 pm
@tsarstepan,
Even a better idea - lets introduce the two - sounds like a match made in heave....oops with those two I'd imagine the other direction.
0 Replies

jesusBastard

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 05:16 pm
@Gargamel,
I'm NOT a country boy, I'm a country GIRL. 5'8 120 lbs, blonde hair, big green eyes, long legs, nice ass...HOLE PACKAGE!!!! I might have a few issues with men...I hafta admit...there was an amount of guilty pleasure I enjoyed about removing the testicals from a male creature... it did cure him of pissing on my clothes... and I DO think most of the problems with the men in the world occur right in the testicals. On the farm, most animals are castrated. Horses are easier to train and manage, all the males cattle are castrated at a spring branding, and our bulls were rented, our milk cow was annually artificially inseminated. The only "testicalled" males on our farm were the roosters, and that was only to make the chickens lay. We only needed one. We butchered the other males. I guess my point is... the notion that castration CAUSED the aggression is ri-DICK-ulous!!!! The cat was fine after I castrated him. The aggression appeared after my dog and my cat started sparring in their spare time. I thought it was fun to watch at first, but I dont appreciate when he started to bite the hand who feeds him. I dont want to play with the cat that way. I like it when he sits next to me and purrs when I pet him. He only recently started biting. Its a behavior problem. I dont think its appropriate.
jesusBastard

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 05:18 pm
@dadpad,
I already HAD a hairband lying around. I am a female. I need them for pulling my hair back. I think its funny that everyone assumes I'm a guy. What would possess a MAN to castrate his own cat? No man has ever done that. They're rather sensitive about their testicals.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 05:20 pm
@jesusBastard,
Quote:
blonde hair, big green eyes, long legs, nice ass...HOLE PACKAGE!!!!

you're funny!
0 Replies

jesusBastard

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 05:23 pm
@Linkat,
oh, PLEASE! Tortured? Thats a little strong. He was a little sore. He sat a little funny...kinda on the side of his ass a little bit. If you dont think any animal isnt sore for a couple days after they get castrated, no matter WHO does it, you're fuckin CRAZY!!! The $300 you spent on the castration mighta made YOU feel better, but I guarentee he was a little sore for a couple days. Its ok because the procedure was necessary, and the pain subsided eventually.
dadpad

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 05:35 pm
My balls are retreating into my belly cavity.

Here ya go this is much better than a hairband and no hair in the teeth

http://www.mastainternational.com/Vet-img/Emasculator-Ring-Pliers-small.jpg
I've done pigs lambs and calves but never a cat.
0 Replies

jesusBastard

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 06:00 pm
@ossobuco,
Who the **** do you think YOU are? This is the internet. People can say what they want, and I am not obligated to give points for someones "Courtesy" especially when it hasnt been shown to ME.

So **** off.

Jesus, you wanna take it outside? Have I insulted your wife or something? Didnt your mother teach you its not polite to tell someone to "shut up?"

I find all this quite humorous and I'm enjoying myself.
Have you ever seen Monty Python and the search for the Holy Grail?

"Bring out yer dead!"
(bong)
"Bring out yer dead"
(bong)
Worth 1000 Words

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 06:10 pm
@jesusBastard,
jesusBastard wrote:
I'm NOT a country boy, I'm a country GIRL. 5'8 120 lbs, blonde hair, big green eyes, long legs, nice ass...HOLE PACKAGE!!!!

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/7866/facepalmr.jpg
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 06:16 pm
@jesusBastard,
My wife hated it.

(yawn)
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 06:21 pm
@jesusBastard,
jesusBastard wrote:

Who the **** do you think YOU are? This is the internet. People can say what they want, and I am not obligated to give points for someones "Courtesy" especially when it hasnt been shown to ME.

So **** off.

Jesus, you wanna take it outside? Have I insulted your wife or something? Didnt your mother teach you its not polite to tell someone to "shut up?"

I find all this quite humorous and I'm enjoying myself.
Have you ever seen Monty Python and the search for the Holy Grail?

"Bring out yer dead!"
(bong)
"Bring out yer dead"
(bong)

I can't quite put my finger on it, but there is some irony in the above statment.
husker

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 06:25 pm
@jesusBastard,
you crack me up
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 06:26 pm
@Seed,
Quote:
I can't quite put my finger on it, but there is some irony in the above statment.
yeah, I love it.
Izzie

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 06:27 pm
@dyslexia,
me too
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 06:31 pm
@jesusBastard,
jesusbastard, we're all bozos on this bus, welcome aboard.
The (good taste is timeless) Dys.
Seed

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 06:33 pm
@dyslexia,
Speak for yourself Dys, I just happen to be a wackaloon
dyslexia

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 06:34 pm
@Seed,
why yes you are seed but everyone already knew that.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 06:36 pm
@jesusBastard,
So do you plan to give yourself an appendectomy to save yourself some money as well? Or a tracheotomy if you ever need one? Should we expect to read about your untimely demise in the hall of shame that is Darwin Awards?

The way you're carrying on here I wouldn't be surprised. Confused
Seed

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 06:40 pm
@tsarstepan,
Hey I know someone that gave them self a tracheotomy. Their funeral was very nice.

And not trying to side with anyone, but coming from a country back ground, I have seen many animals de-balled this way. Though it was usually done at first signs of them dropping and not on a mature animal.
jesusBastard

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 07:01 pm
@Seed,
He was just about 10 months old. His Balls had just dropped (give or take 6 weeks) and it was around that time that I woke in the morning to the sound of him pissing on my favorite sweater. I assure you It was done at the proper time. He knew what it was about, too. I flew outta bed, and hissed at him. Yelled at him, makin all kinds of noise, he hid under the bed. After I had my coffee, he came out from under the bed, and greeted me like, "So what, Bitch, it's a fuckin SWEATER. Go wash it." Then I confined him to the bathroom, watched Youtube, (mostly for visual advise for restraint and positioning) Grabbed the masking tape, put his feet together, and FIXED HIS BALLS. Sure he was mad at first, but he seemed very grateful when I untaped his feet. He hid under the bed for about an hour. Then he came out and forgave me. He associated the event of his balls being taken with the pissing on my clothes. It was excellant behavior modification.

Who says you cant train a cat?