What is a humane way to kill a cat?

panzade

Reply Wed 30 Jan, 2013 08:33 pm
@Val Killmore,
Quote:
Are you sure it's not the cat who owns Kicky?

Yeah, that's what I meant.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Wed 30 Jan, 2013 08:38 pm
@Val Killmore,
Because I’d never have anything to do with a middle aged over weight washed up has been.

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Entertainment/images-5/val-kilmer-fat-2.jpg
Val Killmore

Reply Wed 30 Jan, 2013 08:40 pm
@jcboy,
LOL, you keep thinking that.
0 Replies

Mat1466

Reply Mon 8 Apr, 2013 10:32 am
I cannot believe you are talking about killing a cat!!! You're killing an innocent creature and you should be ashamed of yourselves!! Just the thought of killing MY cat makes me sick!!!!!!!!!
farmerman

Reply Mon 8 Apr, 2013 10:35 am
@Mat1466,
when you see a comedian talk about shooting his mother-in-law, I guess you believe him??
Setanta

Reply Mon 8 Apr, 2013 10:37 am
@Mat1466,
Hey, i can understand that. Don't get all worked up over this, contact us, and we'll kill your cat for you.
Mat1466

Reply Mon 8 Apr, 2013 11:06 am
@Setanta,
@setanta
Shut it you idiot
Mat1466

Reply Mon 8 Apr, 2013 11:07 am
@farmerman,
Depends, which comedian??
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 8 Apr, 2013 11:22 am
@Mat1466,
**** off, you brain-dead wanker.
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 8 Apr, 2013 11:33 am
@jcboy,
Laughing for a second I thought it was Arnold Schwarzenegger after his Texas endeavor...
0 Replies

margo

Reply Tue 9 Apr, 2013 01:25 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Hey, i can understand that. Don't get all worked up over this, contact us, and we'll kill your cat for you.

Setanta

you are EVIL!!! (still)
Setanta

Reply Tue 9 Apr, 2013 02:33 am
@margo,
Thank you, thank you . . . i do what i can. Gus, however, was the evil genius of this thread . . .
0 Replies

timur

Reply Tue 9 Apr, 2013 08:01 am
Then, there are inhuman ways to kill a cat:

Sun News wrote:
WINNIPEG - Two women are facing charges for killing a kitten belonging to a supposed enemy.

They walked up to the victim's home around 12:30 a.m. Tuesday, one carrying a baseball bat. There was an ongoing dispute between the women, police said.

That led to the woman with the bat striking a three-month-old male cat, owned by the victim. It suffered severe injuries.

The cat-owner fled inside her home, only to have the second suspect break a window. Both suspects then fled.

Police took the owner and kitten to a veterinary clinic, then to the Winnipeg Humane Society. There, due to the kitten's extreme injuries, it had to be put down.

Cops arrested a 23-year-old woman later that day. She's been charged with the killing of animals and possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose. She was released on a promise to appear.

An arrest warrant is being sought for the second woman, 23, on charges of possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose and mischief under $5,000.
0 Replies