A joke:a thousand lawyers chained together at the bottom of

patiodog

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2007 01:40 pm
It'd be nice if it were, though.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2007 01:54 pm
I DID write that I have my doubts. Regardless of the reality of the story, I still like the story..and it's entertaining
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2007 03:18 pm
You people make it sound like there is an unlimited supply of lawyer jokes. Actually, there are something like three of them with a few simple variations. The rest are relatively true stories told by former clients.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2007 03:26 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2007 03:33 pm
A man, well-respected in his community, dies, and after a funeral service attended by hundreds of grieving family and friends, and the grave-side service, just three men are left as the casket is about to be lowered in the ground--his doctor, his banker and his lawyer.

The doctor steps up, pulls a hundred dollar bill from his wallet, lays it on the coffin and says: "Bill never let a man or woman suffer for lack of medical care if he knew about it."

The banker steps up, pulls a hundred dollar bill from his wallet, lays it on the coffin and says: "Bill never let a family go hungry or homeless if he knew about it."

The lawyer steps up, says: "Bill was the only client i ever had who paid his bills promptly." Then he takes the two C-notes, writes a check for $300, puts it on the coffin and walks off.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2007 05:11 pm
If the facts are against you, argue the law.

If the law is against you, argue the facts.

If both the law and the facts are against you, pound the table.
0 Replies