CalamityJane

Reply Sun 2 Dec, 2007 06:05 pm
Very pretty, Montana. You did a good job, and I think the tinsel would
only have been distracting from the nice ornaments. Is the tree standing
in your living room?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 2 Dec, 2007 07:20 pm
Thanks Jane! My son and his girlfriend moved out over the summer, so I moved mom downstairs, which leaves the second floor for me, so yeah, that's my living room. It's actually a large hallway, which is big enough for a living room, but I need to paint and get some furnature in there before I can actually call it my living room.

It may not be an official room yet, but it's a tree room at the moment.

You were so right about the tinsel. I was regretting it by the time I got half way down the tree and the more I went the less tinsel I put on, so as easy as it was to romove the stuff from the bottom, the top was another story.

But hey, it turned out ok in the end. Both my mother and I were amazed at how big it is.

Cheers and ho ho ho :-D
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sun 2 Dec, 2007 09:30 pm
Nice job on the tree Montana, it is really pretty Cool
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 2 Dec, 2007 11:04 pm
Thank you TTH. And just think, it only took me 2 days Laughing
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 2 Dec, 2007 11:14 pm
It looks great, Montana!

Much better than mine. I put it up a week ago, and it's been sitting there undecorated ever since. I don't know when I'll get the time to decorate it.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 2 Dec, 2007 11:29 pm
Thanks Eva :-D

I'm really amazed at how nice it is. It was just growing next to the shed for around 3 years and I had to get it out of there.
The back of it is actually flat from it growing against the shed Laughing

You truly can't tell that the back is flat it it turned out to be the nicest tree I ever had :-D

When my son and his girlfriend come to visit, they're going to be shocked that it's the same tree Laughing

I'm glad you guys talked me into taking that tinsel off. No need to cover it at all and if I ever did anything that hurt my cat, I'd never be able to forgive myself. Thanks so much for warning me about that Eva!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 2 Dec, 2007 11:33 pm
I hope you thoroughly checked that tree before you brought it in the house, Montana.

You may have a guest
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 2 Dec, 2007 11:34 pm
You are welcome!

I'm gonna call it a night. Why don't you go stare at the lights on the tree 'til they make you sleepy, M? (Always works for me.)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 2 Dec, 2007 11:41 pm
Gus, I'm gonna go check it to make sure. Actually, after I took it down and looked through it outside I found a little nest and I felt terrible about it. I still feel bad, but what can I do? I just hope my feathered friend found a cozy new home.

Eva, sweet dreams there sister friend :-) I took a nap earlier, so I'm doomed as far as sleeping any time soon, but I do go out there and look at the tree often.

Cheers :-D
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 2 Dec, 2007 11:42 pm
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/gezzygirl/MVC-001F-2.jpg

I have searched the far corners of the earth for a lamp such as the one on the table. Or wait! Is that a refrigerator? What the hell is a refrigerator doing in the living room.

Crazy Canadians. What will they think of next?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 2 Dec, 2007 11:46 pm
That's a Tiffany lamp Gus and that is a fridge in my living room, but as I explained earlier, it's not quite a living room yet. The fridge will be moved to another room when I'm ready to paint and throw some new flooring down.

Then it'll be an official living room. It's just not official yet.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 2 Dec, 2007 11:47 pm
I'm sorry that I missed your explanation, but, in all seriousness, I like that lamp.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 2 Dec, 2007 11:57 pm
It is very nice, isn't it? My ex boyfriends mother gave me that for Christmas several years ago.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Tinsel N Ornaments
  3. » Page 3
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 06:45:38