Fate??? KITTENS!!!!!! with added pics

urs53

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2004 10:39 am
Misti, Lacey really seems to like that! I am surprised. Of course, in German traffic I would not ever dare have the cats out of the travel case in the car...

I am glad you all had a good time. Hugs to everyone!
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 07:35 pm
Yes, the driver was Rae Vivien!

To tell you all the truth, I wasn't completely at ease having the kitties roam around the car, but we could not get them to stay in a carrier ... I would have felt worse having them cooped up for so long a drive.

Besides, Paddy is NOT a lap cat, but he was on this trip, and I loved having him lay so peacefully with me.
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 10:42 pm
This condo. association is really putting the pressure on with regard to the "one pet rule" ... and I am beside myself! I cannot give up either kitty, and I will not, even if I have to move away from here.

I expect a letter from an attorney any day now, giving me an option to vacate or get rid of a kitty:(

I won't do either, for now!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 16 Oct, 2004 01:34 am
That's just awful, Misti! Shocked
Keep us posted, OK?
0 Replies

Vivien

Reply Sat 16 Oct, 2004 08:31 am
that's terrible. Fingers crossed, I'd hoped the problem had gone away - is it pressure from this other resident causing it to keep going? When they are indoor cats I can't see the problem, it is so silly.
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sat 16 Oct, 2004 09:56 pm
I will keep you all posted as things develop, however, I am expecting a letter from an attorney any day now.

I have inquired as to what the other tenants are going to do, the ones who have multiple pets, but the answer was very vague. I guess they're going to fight it.

Prayers are still needed, so don't stop!
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 07:29 pm
I have not received any letters yet, and I found out the other tenants are going to fight the rule. They have suggested changing the rule, which is my hope, but it doesn't look positive. The incumbent presidents term will be up in December, so perhaps things will change.
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2004 08:14 pm
Still nothing new on the one-pet rule here ... however Rae called el presidente and told her she is having a hard time finding a place, mainly because of the people who lost their homes due to the hurricanes needing a place to live in the interim, so I guess the association is being a little lenient with us as we haven't heard from an attorney yet.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 01:55 am
Hey, they might just forget, Misti! Very Happy
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 09:52 am
I hope they do forget, Misti!

I love your avatar! :-)
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 06:57 pm
I am hoping too they forget, but I have my doubts!

Regardless, I will NEVER give up or away either cat, it just ain't gonna happen!
0 Replies