Reply Mon 11 Aug, 2003 11:40 am
Oil on canvas (Summer '03) 24"X24"
Deaths from traffic accidents in New Mexico are often memorizlized by small crosses erected at the accident scene by family and friends. Here, along a winding road through the twilight mountains, is such a monument. Can you find the cross? It's difficult, even when the original work is in front of the viewer. The mountains themselves are the real monument.

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SgDkAhwXXnjI9p3HLcSgx9GHgU2yT*vAZI47j8zPg7jX27dTsdJKE5bOQ6kUZ!qxwhjaT9dfJm6u51wnG5bGu95baIJ2V230oLfNG!33Lt6AtWlDA*6ohQ/Monument.jpg?dc=4675434106568977846
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,204 • Replies: 2
No top replies

ReadHead

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2004 11:20 pm
The blues and blends of color are very calming. Asherman, I see the cross!
0 Replies

Asherman

Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2004 12:11 am
Thank you for looking at my work, and for apparently liking it. Last year I did about 35 paintings, and expect to increase that number to around 42 this year. We began the foundation work to get these paintings out in front of the public last year. My goal for this year is to find representation in a solid gallery catering to folks who actually buy paintings. Last year I did only a few exhibitions, this year I think I'll submit to around six shows, with a good probability of acceptence.

Try the A2K gallery to see two WIPs that are my latest efforts.
0 Replies