Andy CWS

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2007 11:18 am
McShizzle,

Just for your understanding, these forums are not designed to be an avenue for promoting private business enterprises.

Those who advertise, solicit, promote, encourage or even cleverly guide you to their sites do so with that intent are knowing going against the rules and common decency of the forum's guidelines and purposes.

Naturally, no one can stop one from taking advantage of unscrupulous methods. I hope you find what you need and deal with respectable persons and acquire adequate equipment. Do your research not only on the products you want but also on the persons/company you are dealing with.

Andy Christensen, CWS
0 Replies

McShizzle

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2007 02:00 pm
I can see how that could get ugly. I'll cease and desist.
0 Replies

Gary Slusser

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2007 03:58 pm
Andy CWS wrote:
McShizzle,

Just for your understanding, these forums are not designed to be an avenue for promoting private business enterprises.

Those who advertise, solicit, promote, encourage or even cleverly guide you to their sites do so with that intent are knowing going against the rules and common decency of the forum's guidelines and purposes.

Naturally, no one can stop one from taking advantage of unscrupulous methods. I hope you find what you need and deal with respectable persons and acquire adequate equipment. Do your research not only on the products you want but also on the persons/company you are dealing with.

Andy Christensen, CWS

McShizzle, you have done nothing wrong, Andy is a competitor and he and I have 'history'. He's just a poster like you and I. So you could tell him to mind his own business....

Hello Andy. You post here very infrequently and it seems most of those posts lately are negative. Would you care to tell the group our history?

BTW, here's a link to what jespah, admin here, said about this type thing a few months ago.
http://tinyurl.com/ynvojk
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2007 04:47 pm
I find it useful to look at which posters have links to their businesses - either at the bottom of their posts in the www area - or in their profiles.

I find it best to stay away from them.

(other than to watch the fussin' and feudin' on occasion. there is entertainment value in that)

Good general advice, Andy CWS.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2007 04:54 pm
I really had NO IDEA this was such a competitive field.

Whew. Glad it's you guys and not me making a living that way.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2007 05:04 pm
Gary Slusser wrote:

BTW, here's a link to what jespah, admin here, said about this type thing a few months ago.
http://tinyurl.com/ynvojk

The funny thing, jespah would never had felt the need to post anything like that if you had stayed on your own forum.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2007 05:28 pm
squinney wrote:

The H2O quality improvement industry is not that competitive, studies confirm less than 4.0% of homeowners in the US
have a whole house (POE) system. The market is wide open. I for one welcome competition because it raises awareness.
Unfortunately, there are a few bad apples that ignore the code of ethics set forth by the WQA and sometimes they ignore ethics period.

One bad apple can ruin A2K Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

Gary Slusser

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 08:59 am
Speaking of "bad apples". Every industry has them and the water quality improvement industry has their fair share. Along with hypocrites that accuse others of what they do while they deny doing it.

Also, the industry has many dumb asses that are in it to make big bucks at the expense of the consumer and will not take the time to learn anything about equipment they don't sell.

Then they call everything else junk or "bastardized", or clinky, noisy, dainty and then they admit they've never seen 'one' and are spreading gossip (from competitors in many cases)....

BTW, my definition of "professional"... You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours and we'll go along to get along (so we can make lotsa money keeping consumers in the dark). Over my entire 27 year sales career I've always said that is no good for consumers because the consumers become victims of those "professional" salespeople.

So when ripoff artists and other salespeople etc. call me unprofessional (some might also say "a bad apple"), I grin then smile broadly and feel proud that I've accomplished my goal which is informing prospective consumers whether they buy from me or not and demystifying water treatment and the equipment used. I've been doing that on the internet for over 10.5 years now. And yes I earn a good living from my efforts.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 09:15 am
Yes, we are all very aware that your sole purpose here
at A2K is to sell your equipment and make a good living.

Your sales tactics are deplorable. Your personal attacks
and your efforts to denigrate all others is so very telling.
0 Replies

Andy CWS

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 03:53 pm
squinney wrote:

Whew. Glad it's you guys and not me making a living that way.

No problem. You are new to the forum and may not have known protocol all that well.

Andy Christensen, CWS
0 Replies

Gary Slusser

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 09:36 am
I've always thought it appropriate to say thanks when someone has helped me in the slightest way.

Thanks Andy. And justalurker and h20man also.
0 Replies

nhmaster

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2009 01:52 pm
Hey guys. Nice to see the same old thing everywhere I go. I think it must be a conspiracy. You know, black helicopters in the middle of the night, tin foil helmets and the like. Smile
Andy CWS

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2009 08:08 pm
@nhmaster,
YOU AND I HAVE BEEN SO ACCUSED
0 Replies