Montana

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2007 09:14 pm
cjhsa wrote:
ARA used those stupid bags in college dorms. They'd put them in and forget to cut the nipples off. Since there were never any knives, I'd stick a fork through 'em, which created a wonderful sprinkler effect. Anybody with an IQ over 110 quickly realized to simply push your glass up to collect the spray. It usually took the lunchroom janitor and several victims enough time to figure out what was going on to get a few laughs out of dorm-dinner.

You guys sounded like a bright bunch Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2007 09:16 pm
I think they should go back to glass. I'm working on getting rid of my plastic, which reminds me to go check out ebay. Summer is the best time to buy on ebay.
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 06:23 am
Okay, just for the record, the picture is not of my kitchen counter. (Yeah, the tile work is great, isn't it?) I googled plastic milk jugs and got sent to the yarn harlot's site (which is funny 'cause I've already got it book marked). Obviously she has good taste, so if you like knitting, check out her website: www.yarnharlot.ca.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 11:02 am
Laughing I know. I was just palyin with ya Laughing
0 Replies